Page 16 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026661165161016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I see the thread le I always wonder what an isnone is, like it's some esoteric isomer or isotope.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Problem Reaction Solution: New "Universal" Vaccine Being Discussed For Coronavirus As Fear Consumes

Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    go to theprepared.com jigas

you will learn hownto prepare for this

only thing I would add is get enough booze and weed for the duration of the quarantines nigas
    it always comes down to who has enough snacks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    go to theprepared.com jigas

you will learn hownto prepare for this

only thing I would add is get enough booze and weed for the duration of the quarantines nigas
    Maybe some chloroquine too

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41422-020-0282-0

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could the new coronavirus really kill 50 million people worldwide?

If the spread of the new
    coronavirus isn’t halted, it could infect 60 per cent of the world’s population and kill 1 in 100 of those infected – around 50 million people.

It has been estimated that
    24 per cent of the world’s population was infected by the 2009 H1N1 swine flu pandemic, despite older people having pre-existing immunity because they had been exposed to similar viruses.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2233085-could-the-new-coronavirus-really-kill-50-million-people-worldwide/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=echobox&utm_source =Twitter&fbclid=IwAR0rKBopJv_jH5otrjXauhKyX4WvU2BM aKVZ0n4cfC7hL7f-oNFh6C4TorI#Echobox=1581504158

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deaths at 1,666

1st black POTUS, antichrist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

sadly I called it on page 1

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6

70k infected/1600 deaths. Seems to be slowing but still 2-3.5% mortality

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSM Now Openly Considering Coronavirus As Possible Bioweapon, As CDC Admits Its Tests "May Not Work"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paper masks are over $100 a pack on amazon now...and dont do a damn think to keep virus's out. They are literally a one time use made to keep the surgeon or nurses from breathing directly on the patient during surgery and are disposed afterwards. Effective use to prevent a virus getting in is only about 20 minutes because they get water logged with breath vapor and start drawing the breath in through cracks where the mask doesnt seal perfectly.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Paper masks are over $100 a pack on amazon now...and dont do a damn think to keep virus's out. They are literally a one time use made to keep the surgeon or nurses from breathing directly on the patient during surgery and are disposed afterwards. Effective use to prevent a virus getting in is only about 20 minutes because they get water logged with breath vapor and start drawing the breath in through cracks where the mask doesnt seal perfectly.
    This post could all be bull and id have no idea but it always seemed bizarre to me that people think thin paper masks that doctors use and throw away after a few hours tops are some ironclad shield that’ll prevent you from inhaling any airborne virus.

If you’re on a 5 hour flight next to someone with a virus this contagious that mask isn’t doing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This post could all be bull and id have no idea but it always seemed bizarre to me that people think thin paper masks that doctors use and throw away after a few hours tops are some ironclad shield that’ll prevent you from inhaling any airborne virus.

If you’re on a 5 hour flight next to someone with a virus this contagious that mask isn’t doing
    The paper mask in question absolutely will protect against droplet transmitted illnesses (like the flu) if used in short intervals - five hours is asking for too much. Airborne illnesses (like TB) require a much different mask and the cheap paper one won't do a damn thing.

I don't really know how this current strain of coronavirus is transmitted, but I can tell you that the confirmed case in San Antonio is being treated similar to TB as far as PPE and isolation goes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The paper mask in question absolutely will protect against droplet transmitted illnesses (like the flu) if used in short intervals - five hours is asking for too much. Airborne illnesses (like TB) require a much different mask and the cheap paper one won't do a damn thing.

I don't really know how this current strain of coronavirus is transmitted, but I can tell you that the confirmed case in San Antonio is being treated similar to TB as far as PPE and isolation goes.
    Just need a dupps maks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It can make an otherwise "meh" looking asian chick look like a "hey.. what's your name" looking asian chick though, just through imagination. The muslims are onto something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The airport security looks at me weird when I go in with SCBA though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couple traveled around Hawaii then back to Japan after showing symptoms

Two Airlines Confirm Couple With Coronavirus Recently Flew on Their Planes
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...es/ar-BB105By6

Cases outside of China starting to accelerate

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China Urges Recovered Coronavirus Patients to Donate Blood to Help Cure Others
    https://www.voanews.com/science-heal...ate-blood-help

If I remember right, during the ebola outbreak they gave plasma from people who had survived it to the American docs who got it. Hopefully China can get the mortality rate down to nothing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting read for science minded...

Could COVID-19 Spur A Revolution In Vaccine Development?
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/willysh.../#72ca88ba7c8c

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China Urges Recovered Coronavirus Patients to Donate Blood to Help Cure Others
    https://www.voanews.com/science-heal...ate-blood-help

If I remember right, during the ebola outbreak they gave plasma from people who had survived it to the American docs who got it. Hopefully China can get the mortality rate down to nothing.
    This makes sense. Thanks for sharing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People just straight chillin in Wuhan hospitals with mild colds

A man who has displayed mild symptoms of the novel coronavirus using a laptop at an exhibition center converted into a hospital in Wuhan. STR/AFP/Getty Images

A member of the medical staff leads patients who have displayed mild symptoms of the novel coronavirus in group exercises. STR/AFP/Getty Images

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cases outside of China starting to accelerate

This could be a problem for countries that can't contain it like first world does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN

Here's How Long the Coronavirus May Linger on Contaminated Surfaces

It is unknown exactly how long the novel coronavirus can linger on contaminated surfaces and objects with the potential of infecting people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apple announces it will miss quarterly guidance:

https://www.ibtimes.com/apple-warns-...evenue-2923938

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oil and tanker markets in contango:

https://www.seatrade-maritime.com/ta...se-coronavirus

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This could be a problem for countries that can't contain it like first world does.
    Yes it's a little concerning that South America and Africa aren't reporting any cases, Indonesia too. When the places least equipped to deal with this are all saying "no problem here" it at least makes you think hmmm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tanker companies were already sucking wind because of the new fuel requirements.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKCN1II0PP

Thread Information