Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There is a special place in for this sonofa a place right next to John Mccain, Hitler and Osama Bi Laden

Do we want a stronger vaccine or a weaker virus?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do you read that from what I posted above? Can you bold it, please?

I'm plainly stating that having an idiot for President when this started cost this country dearly, and the effects of that incompetence still reverberate today. It's easy to pretend we had a clean sheet starting January 2020, but that was not the case.
    "He just inherited a really ty situation."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its called reaching natural herd immunity.

We gonna do it nig!!!

No more vaxes. That bas Pfizer ceo will burn in for eternity.

Mother Nature gave us another chance

Omicron! Omicron! Omicron!

We did it!

And I called it
    That's a giant word salad that doesn't address the question.

We're going to reach "natural herd immunity" like we did with the flu, a 100+ year old disease that still mutates and still is best fought with vaccines?

Or the plethora of other diseases we vaccinate our kids against (like polio, etc) because, it turns out, there's no such thing as "natural herd immunity" with them?

Dunno if you changed your weed provider lately, but I would check into that, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And how do you go from that fact to:

Are you suggesting he didn't know the situation when he said he'd stop COVID?
    ???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it

Me

I called it

Pandemic over

(CNN)Early reports on the quick spread of the Omicron variant in South Africa were at first frightening, but then began to offer some hope. The new variant may have quickly overtaken other strains of the virus in South Africa as it enters the summer, but cases so far appear to have been overwhelmingly mild.

"Why blame South Africa? It's really not fair"

"South Africa ended the pandemic"

He who smelt it dealt it tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We're going to reach "natural herd immunity" like we did with the flu, a 100+ year old disease that still mutates and still is best fought with vaccines?

Or the plethora of other diseases we vaccinate our kids against (like polio, etc) because, it turns out, there's no such thing as "natural herd immunity" with them?

Dunno if you changed your weed provider lately, but I would check into that, tbh
    We do have some immunity to the flu ma salvadorian bitcoin miner

Otherwise wed be dropping dead like the american natives did when Eurotrash showed up

We did it!!!!

Pandemic is kaput

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And how do you go from that fact to:

???
    If you can say "I will stop COVID" and you don't, then you either didn't understand the problem or you were full of . I think he understood the problem. This is why I was saying giving him the "inherited a ty situation" out isn't required.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We do have some immunity to the flu ma salvadorian bitcoin miner

Otherwise wed be dropping dead like the american natives did when Eurotrash showed up

We did it!!!!

Pandemic is kaput
    That's the point though, we also develop new vaccines for different variants on the flu every year, because it does mutate. "Natural herd immunity" didn't end that, at all.

So, again what was wrong with that statement?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you can say "I will stop COVID" and you don't, then you either didn't understand the problem or you were full of . I think he understood the problem. This is why I was saying giving him the "inherited a ty situation" out isn't required.
    He was full of , no doubt about it. That doesn't change the fact that he inherited a ty situation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Polio wasn't a problem when we had natural herd immunity to it. It only became a problem when people stopped getting infected naturally in their first 18 months of life.

There's no stopping this virus with vaccines. That should be obvious by now. It's a common cold virus when we adapt to it, unless Hater is right and it adapted to us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Cynical jade fumes about grandiose political rhetoric"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Why blame South Africa? It's really not fair"

"South Africa ended the pandemic"

He who smelt it dealt it tbh

That lady doctor who discovered Omicron should definitely get the NOBEL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the point though, we also develop new vaccines for different variants on the flu every year, because it does mutate. "Natural herd immunity" didn't end that, at all.

So, again what was wrong with that statement?
    90% of humans on earth dont take that ty "flu vaccine"

Hopefully soon it will be the same with the ty.Covid "vaccines"

We did it!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    POTUS becomes powerless when it's a D in office. Funny how that works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't inherit . He campaigned and ran for office just to take it on. It's not like he wasn't aware of it, like a genetic disorder. Who else applies for a task then claims they inherited it after getting hired? It's not like Biden was the natural next in line and it just happened to fall on his watch. I don't recall anyone saying Trump inherited it, and he didn't even know it was coming.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The vaccine works extraordinarily well. Period. And this vaccine has had to take on a virus that is as easy if not easier to catch than cold viruses.

But people's brains and behavior that necessarily work well (as evidence on this board), and that behavior has made a rather nasty virus (because: 1. It infects very easily 2. It is a killer, its not a cold virus) so difficult.
    Last edited by pgardn; 12-07-2021 at 06:12 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are Trump s so angry about everything?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why are Trump s so angry about everything?
    Because there is a squatter in there named MF Biden.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He didn't inherit . He campaigned and ran for office just to take it on. It's not like he wasn't aware of it, like a genetic disorder. Who else applies for a task then claims they inherited it after getting hired? It's not like Biden was the natural next in line and it just happened to fall on his watch. I don't recall anyone saying Trump inherited it, and he didn't even know it was coming.
    D M C

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because there is a squatter in there named MF Biden.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump s always fold when asked how the election was actually "stlen."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump s always fold when asked how the election was actually "stlen."
    Reminds me of Pavlov and the shillary s when asked how Russia stole the 2016 election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Polio wasn't a problem when we had natural herd immunity to it. It only became a problem when people stopped getting infected naturally in their first 18 months of life.
    lol, this is trolling...

There's no stopping this virus with vaccines. That should be obvious by now. It's a common cold virus when we adapt to it, unless Hater is right and it adapted to us.
    Stopping this virus was never a goal, AFAIK. Keeping it under control was and is, much like the flu is kept under control primarily through vaccination.

That said, stopping 'a' virus via vaccination is not unheard of either. Take Polio, a virus that still exists today, is a great example of how you 'stop' viruses via vaccination. That said, it clearly is a different ballgame when we're talking airborne.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    90% of humans on earth dont take that ty "flu vaccine"

Hopefully soon it will be the same with the ty.Covid "vaccines"

We did it!
    So that means almost 800 million people do take the " ty flu vaccine" which saves lives, likely because it's indeed the best option not to die of the flu.

COVID also doesn't kill 98% of the people it infects... that's still 150 million plus people dead. Vaccines reduce that number substantially, which is why they're not going anywhere...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President suddenly owns and is in charge of everything, including the ups of the previous administration. Funny how that works.

And this grossly misstates what I said. I did mention he had at least a couple of things like vaccine distribution he definitely owned and couldn't whiff on. You just mad Brandon delivered, tbh...

He doesn't need to lay claim to anything. He stepped into office and there was a mismanaged pandemic. Heck, that's likely the #1 reason the big loser was booted and he got the job.

You can argue he did a good or bad job since he was at the helm, and I would agree with you that Old Joe is full of , but the fact that this was mismanaged from the start is not really dabatable. When we talk about countries that dealt with this pandemic much better than we did, it's unequivocal that they made the right calls from the very start.

Thread Information