Page 734 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2346346847247307317327337347357367377387447848341234 ... LastLast
Results 18,326 to 18,350 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even with cases nationally plateau-ing, death rates have been steadily decreasing. Could be younger, healthier demographic, or better treatment.

Discussed at the end of this video, but the whole video is pretty informative.

could be potentially explained away though... even the plateauing cases could have actually been a decrease because more testing was revealing more cases, so its possible that a downward trending daily death rate was correlating with a downward trending infection rate (that appeared to be a flatline). also probably helped that we werent having such a large % of our cases in 1 city anymore like we did in new york, where resources became an issue, so improved quality of treatment could also have played some role.

i dont know how likely those explanations are to be valid, admittedly.

with that said, we have yet to see what the numbers will look like as it relates to the more recent e in cases over the last week

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait! Dr. Holdren actually making sense? Scary
    Every time you get a release of data with median age of new cases in 30s the ifr will drop.

From the beginning of the virus the demo has been known. They specifically said almost 90 percent would have no or mild symptoms.

Whats happening with the case count is good news ing among low risk population. As long as the elderly are protected and hosp trends and fatalities remain the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait! Dr. Holdren actually making sense? Scary
    He's not. He is just stating what we have known from day one, as if we didn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even with cases nationally plateau-ing, death rates have been steadily decreasing. Could be younger, healthier demographic, or better treatment.

Depends on how you define "death rate". If you are using known cases divided by fatalities, that means , because of testing rates. See previous posts on that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on how you define "death rate". If you are using known cases divided by fatalities, that means , because of testing rates. See previous posts on that.
    Overall deaths in relation to "known" cases. We won't know the true IFR for a LONG time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overall deaths in relation to "known" cases. We won't know the true IFR for a LONG time.
    We have a fair idea so far. All the data seems to be settling in .0025-.0066 range.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not. He is just stating what we have known from day one, as if we didn't.
    you didn't know it. You argued for weeks

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thdren lying and hiding his sources and melting down when other people expose him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Probably more infections skewing younger plus the time delay between infections and deaths since infections identified are ing the last 7 days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1.13 with six days being contagious is doubling cases in about 32 days.

https://rt.live/

FWIW.
    San Antonio's doubling time right now is 13 days according to Mayor Nirenberg's press conference yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta' love him. Always giving us hope.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We're such an undesirable country that we're actually about to get banned from traveling to second or third tier country.

We're . So sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "US"A

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, does anyone here still trust the model of 50000 deaths by August? We're already closing in on 40k fast while Governors are discussing re-opening, and it's just the middle of April.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We're such an undesirable country that we're actually about to get banned from traveling to second or third tier country.

We're . So sad.
    LOL we're a hole country

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EXCLUSIVE:

Feds About To Bail On Supporting COVID Testing Sites

In Texas And Other States

The Trump administration is ending funding and support for local COVID-19 testing sites around the country this month,

as cases and hospitalizations are skyrocketing in many states.

The federal government will stop providing money and support for 13 sites across five states which were originally set up in the first months of the pandemic to speed up testing at the local level.

Local officials and public health experts expressed a mixture of frustration, resignation, and horror at the decision to let federal support lapse.

Texas will be particularly hard hit by the decision.

The federal government gives much-needed testing kits and laboratory access to seven testing sites around Texas.

But in the state, which is seeing new peaks in cases, people still face long lines for testing that continues to fail to meet overwhelming demand.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...d-other-states

Trash's moronic, cretinous logic

If USA stops C19 testing, the number of cases will go down

If ladies quit testing, the number of pregnancies and abortions will go down

If people quit testing, the number STI, AIDs, cancers will go down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EXCLUSIVE:

Feds About To Bail On Supporting COVID Testing Sites

In Texas And Other States

The Trump administration is ending funding and support for local COVID-19 testing sites around the country this month,

as cases and hospitalizations are skyrocketing in many states.

The federal government will stop providing money and support for 13 sites across five states which were originally set up in the first months of the pandemic to speed up testing at the local level.

Local officials and public health experts expressed a mixture of frustration, resignation, and horror at the decision to let federal support lapse.

Texas will be particularly hard hit by the decision.

The federal government gives much-needed testing kits and laboratory access to seven testing sites around Texas.

But in the state, which is seeing new peaks in cases, people still face long lines for testing that continues to fail to meet overwhelming demand.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...d-other-states

Trash's moronic, cretinous logic

If USA stops C19 testing, the number of cases will go down

If ladies quit testing, the number of pregnancies and abortions will go down

If people quit testing, the number STI, AIDs, cancers will go down

Now research and put in context.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prisons & Jails: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuxnH0VAkAM

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Initial COVID-19 Infection Rate May Be 80 Times Greater Than Originally Reported

Many epidemiologists believe that the initial COVID-19 infection rate was undercounted due to

testing issues, no! testing PROBLEMS

asymptomatic and alternatively symptomatic individuals, and

a failure to identify early cases.

the number of early COVID-19 cases in the U.S. may have been more than 80 times greater and

doubled nearly twice as fast as originally believed.

influenza-like illnesses (ILI)

“We analyzed each state’s ILI cases to estimate the number that could not be attributed to influenza and were in excess of seasonal baseline levels,”

“When you subtract these out, you’re left with what we’re calling

excess ILI – cases that can’t be explained by either influenza or the typical seasonal variation of respiratory pathogens.”

The researchers found that the excess ILI showed a nearly perfect correlation with the spread of COVID-19 around the country.

https://scienceblog.com/517014/initi...nceBlog.com%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We're . So sad.
    Speak for yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speak for yourself.
    He doesn't need to, Europe spoke for him.

Thread Information