my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are skunks spreading covid?
    Not that I know of.
    but when the tail goes to twitching, and you get aimed at, you will get a good feel for sharing the air.
    And so will some of your Zip code. Sharing air in certain situations can be very unpleasant immediately.
    It will possible make an impact on you. Or just walk into a really foul public restroom where the toilets are backed up.
    Just for practice. The virus does not smell of course but the idea of transport in air might become apparent.
    Or maybe not...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that I know of.
    but when the tail goes to twitching, and you get aimed at, you will get a good feel for sharing the air.
    And so will some of your Zip code. Sharing air in certain situations can be very unpleasant immediately.
    It will possible make an impact on you. Or just walk into a really foul public restroom where the toilets are backed up.
    Just for practice. The virus does not smell of course but the idea of transport in air might become apparent.
    Or maybe not...
    Ok then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Allrighty...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Went to watch Ravens at Raiders at fully-packed bar (great game btw). Nada.

Going to a party on Saturday. We'll see.
    Wow you're such a hardass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odds are you won't know if you got your booster or not. I'm only pretty sure I had my delta boost because my wife spent 30 minutes with a fully vaxxed patient before they mentioned some symptoms they were having and she was like lady you have covid. Six days later I had "allergy" symptoms for a day or so.
    PCR tests are free, you could have known for sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hospitals in several states are full, and hospitals in other states are filling with the overflow

a quarter of all the ICUs in the nation are on the brink of simply being unable to deal with one more patient. That’s especially true across the south.

In Alabama, for example, for the second week in a row, it’s very easy to describe how many open beds there are for patients in desperate need of care: None. There are none.

Across Texas, 169 counties have only a handful of beds to spare. Fifty-three are simply full. That includes overflow tents built in the parking lot of Houston hospitals.

Florida, naturally, is heavily dotted with hospitals at or near capacity, with 24 facilities reporting having more ICU patients than ICU beds.
    Idaho has a vaccination rate of just 40%. That’s one of the lowest in the nation. Lower than Florida. Lower than Texas. Lower even that Mississippi. The rate of new cases in Idaho is still going up rapidly.
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2052232

anti-vaxxers love their country so much they must screw it up and hurt or kill 10Ks of their fellow Americans

Thanks the Capitalists, Repugs, Fox, rightwing hate media, America is a failed state

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odds are you won't know if you got your booster or not. I'm only pretty sure I had my delta boost because my wife spent 30 minutes with a fully vaxxed patient before they mentioned some symptoms they were having and she was like lady you have covid. Six days later I had "allergy" symptoms for a day or so.
    They lied to the front desk or whatever protocol they used for not seeing these patients with symptoms?

I pretty sure most doctors are asking for vaccination record, take the temp AND ask about symptoms. Where my wife works anyways. They see them in the parking lot on a later date I believe, not inside.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hospitals in several states are full, and hospitals in other states are filling with the overflow

a quarter of all the ICUs in the nation are on the brink of simply being unable to deal with one more patient. That’s especially true across the south.

In Alabama, for example, for the second week in a row, it’s very easy to describe how many open beds there are for patients in desperate need of care: None. There are none.

Across Texas, 169 counties have only a handful of beds to spare. Fifty-three are simply full. That includes overflow tents built in the parking lot of Houston hospitals.

Florida, naturally, is heavily dotted with hospitals at or near capacity, with 24 facilities reporting having more ICU patients than ICU beds.
    Idaho has a vaccination rate of just 40%. That’s one of the lowest in the nation. Lower than Florida. Lower than Texas. Lower even that Mississippi. The rate of new cases in Idaho is still going up rapidly.
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2052232

anti-vaxxers love their country so much they must screw it up and hurt or kill 10Ks of their fellow Americans

Thanks the Capitalists, Repugs, Fox, rightwing hate media, America is a failed state
    But they call smell freedom.

Except when they lose their sense of smell and taste.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you Repugs are nasty, corrupt, mean, ignorant mofos

Utah Republican accuses local hospitals of lying about the reasons they're out of ICU beds

The coronavirus pandemic in Utah was downplayed this week by a Republican lawmaker, who received a fact check from the state's largest-circulation newspaper.

made an inaccurate claim that the shortage of ICU beds in Utah hospitals was not because of the COVID-19 pandemic but partly because of bad business decisions"

https://www.rawstory.com/utah-republican-accuses-local-hospitals-of-lying-about-the-reasons-they-re-out-of-icu-beds

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PCR tests are free, you could have known for sure.
    I don't need to know for sure, wouldn't change anything.

They lied to the front desk or whatever protocol they used for not seeing these patients with symptoms?

I pretty sure most doctors are asking for vaccination record, take the temp AND ask about symptoms. Where my wife works anyways. They see them in the parking lot on a later date I believe, not inside.
    No. Covid doesn't always produce a fever or respiratory symptoms. When I had it in 2020 it was just abdominal pain, fatigue, and neuro symptoms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't need to know for sure, wouldn't change anything.

No. Covid doesn't always produce a fever or respiratory symptoms. When I had it in 2020 it was just abdominal pain, fatigue, and neuro symptoms.
    Yes this is clear. But the majority of the symptoms are the same. They ask patients do they have these symptoms (list symptoms). Your wife's work does not do this? Vaccine card, temp, list of symptoms and yes or no. If they lie when they get to the examination rooms, goodbye. More info, they ask them the day before as well for confirmation on the phone. Thats twice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're absolutely petrified of covid (Whinehole), use mouthwash and clean your nose (1% betodine iodine)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're absolutely petrified of covid (Whinehole), use mouthwash and clean your nose (1% betodine iodine)
    And use zinc, hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Or, don't do anything and go to the hospital when you can't breathe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes this is clear. But the majority of the symptoms are the same. They ask patients do they have these symptoms (list symptoms). Your wife's work does not do this? Vaccine card, temp, list of symptoms and yes or no. If they lie when they get to the examination rooms, goodbye. More info, they ask them the day before as well for confirmation on the phone. Thats twice.
    They treat patients. I'll pass on your recommendations tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget to dodge the vaccination booth and mask aisle when you go pick all of that up at CVS...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or, don't do anything and go to the hospital when you can't breathe.
    Just running down your greatest hits of miracle cures, Dr Karrin.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Darrin, hater and Snakeboy are apparently so emasculated by getting vaccines that they spend hours on ST cosplaying as conscientious vax objectors.

I got one but I didn't want to. Gubmint can't make me do nuthin.

What a weird and pathetic flex.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Posted by someone who's supposedly in favor of vaccines and whose wife is a doctor.

Why are you so insecure?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin, hater and Snakeboy are apparently so emasculated by getting vaccines that they spend hours on ST cosplaying as conscientious vax objectors.

I got one but I didn't want to. Gubmint can't make me do nuthin.

What a weird and pathetic flex.

I got my whole family vaccinated asap.

I think every eligible person should get vaccinated, but I don't think they should be forced.

Have I made my position clear?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think every eligible person should get vaccinated, but I don't think they should be forced.

Yeah, we get it...you are 100% for the vaccine. And will run cover for trumpers who have all kinds of re ed theories about the vaccine and refuse to get it even though you believe in it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They treat patients. I'll pass on your recommendations tho
    They are not mine.
    These doctors do not treat infected patients in enclosed spaces around other patients coming in many of whom are very vulnerable specifically because, they usually have pre existing conditions as they are at, now imagine this, AT the doctors office.
    And yes some doctors are very cognizant of not spreading a virus to their family and other vulnerable patients in an enclosed waiting room(s). Thats to be laughed at by some doctors I guess. Seems like treating and infecting go hand in hand in some offices, thats comforting. Private practices do not want to handle Covid patients in their house. Amazing stuff, eh snake? Preventative Public Health rears its ugly head yet again for you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

No you haven't, that's my point.

You spend all your time arguing on behalf of those who oppose this position. Because the libs, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin, hater and Snakeboy
    The Obsession

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you haven't, that's my point.

You spend all your time arguing on behalf of those who oppose this position. Because the libs, right?

Thread Information