notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Possible peak?

Fingers crossed.

Though BLUE state New York breached the 2-TWO-2 MILLION mark of ACTIVE CASES of the COVID just yesterday, Winester.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand "current rate". I don't play the virus Olympics games so won't bite on that.

Rates change minute by minute, but Worldometer shows the total tests per capita. It's amusing that people think the virus respects status, political affiliation and skin color.

The US has tested a total of about 2.5 tests per individual while Germany has tested a little more than once per person.
    I was merely asking if that was overall vs current. Now, that you mentioned the source, I can see the value and tell that's apparently total tested.

That's all I was asking, there was nothing else implied in the question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Myocarditis can't reach millions of people jackass.
    hes saying myocarditis brought on by vaccine could surpass myocarditis brought on by covid infection

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    newspaper definitions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nole
    Djocuckvic

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ALERT!!! General Milley, the SOB who threatened to shoot President Trump to death on his last day in office has contracted COVID.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nole
    Djocuckvic
    Immigrants who lie on forms to get work good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Myocarditis can't reach millions of people jackass.
    hes saying myocarditis brought on by vaccine could surpass myocarditis brought on by covid infection
    He's a ing re for leaving out mycartis in his last statement. But this myocarditis is a strawman from looking at the big picture of vaccines again. Less deaths, lower sickness time which also results in less long covid symptoms, lowering the amount of people that clog up the hospitals. Is every repug a ing dimwit??
    You're a special kind of stupid.

No, Germany won't hire you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya want real hard facts? 90% of all covid deaths are unvaccinated. They will experience worse covid symptoms and have longer health problems due to long covid. yourself over. We no longer give a . Kick the ing curb re s.
    There wasn't a vaccine for a year or so. What do you expect? When the vaccinated outnumber the unvaxxed, you'll like see the numbers start to shift based on pure math. For someone who doesn't care, you sure seem up and arms about people not wearing masks or being vaxxed. If you're so protected, what are you worried about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You boosted fathands? Obesity is prime steak for covid.
    You shouldn't care, you're impervious. But I realize you're just changing the subject to try to hide your stupidity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you get it peer reviewed.
    Bendover got Ill give you a peer review

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you get it peer reviewed.
    Household COVID-19 spread
    In the study, carried out by the NIHR Health Protection Research Unit in Respiratory Infections at Imperial, researchers enrolled 621 participants, identified by the UK contact tracing system, between September 2020 and September 2021 – before vaccine boosters had become widely available in the UK.

All participants had mild COVID-19 illness or were asymptomatic (showing no symptoms), and took swabs from their nose and throat each day for 14-20 days.

Of the 621 participants, 163 tested positive for COVID-19. Whole genome sequencing confirmed that 71 were infected with the delta variant of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, 42 had alpha and 50 had the original strain of SARS-CoV-2. Of the 71 participants infected with delta, 23 (32%) were unvaccinated, 10 (14%) received one vaccine dose and 38 (54%) had received two vaccine doses.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/2315...mission-delta/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater is a fatty too.
    Like always, clown got steps into the deep end of the pool and needs the clown shoes to get back to the kiddie pool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zero sources.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was not talking about you but fatties stick together.
    For a person who exclusively buys clown-size gloves, clown-size shirts, and clown-size pants (as that is the only he can wear), he should avoid the topic clown apparel, tbh.
    Last edited by Ef-man; 01-17-2022 at 10:13 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel says 4th booster shot doesn't help with omicron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was not talking about you but fatties stick together.
    For a person who exclusively buys clown-size gloves, clown-size shirts, and clown-size pants (as that is the only he can wear), he would avoid the topic clown apparel, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel says 4th booster shot doesn't help with omicron
    No . Stop boosting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

vaccine disinfo report #12617621872189

Not what the study says, nor what the actual study author said at all:

While the fourth dose increased antibodies that protect against Covid-19 to a higher level than after three shots, it is “not good enough” to completely protect against an infection from the omicron variant, Prof. Gili Regev-Yochay, the director of Sheba Medical Center’s infectious disease unit and a lead researcher on the study, told reporters.

There were still “a lot of infections” of the omicron variant among those who received a fourth shot, though the number was slightly lower than among those who hadn’t gotten that extra dose, Regev-Yochay said, as reported by the Times of Israel.

Regev-Yochay said it’s still “likely” a good idea to roll out fourth doses to those who are at the highest risk, the Times of Israel reports, but suggested it may be better to only give older senior citizens the extra shot rather than everyone over age 60, as Israel is doing now.

Regev-Yochay did not release more specific data from the trial or comment on the fourth shot’s effectiveness against hospitalization or death against omicron, though the initial booster shots are highly protective against severe illness from the variant.

Sheba Medical Center’s study is based on 154 people who received four doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and 120 people who received three Pfizer doses and one Moderna dose, Reuters reports, and the Times of Israel notes it’s so far the only known study that’s come out on the fourth dose’s effects.

The findings are still preliminary and have not yet been published or peer reviewed.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=5a1c9f387286

Follow da science

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Third booster should be good enough until we get actual Omicron-specific vaccines, tbh... that's if Omicron sticks around much longer anyways...

Thread Information