The irony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump people never miss an opportunity to broadcast their lack of self awareness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because ElNono is on your ignore list
    This message is hidden because ElNono is on your ignore list

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got Chrissy to put you on ignore.
    Damn good stuff.

Put me on ignore Chrissy.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll tote it to mother er Biden's side of the COVID Death Ledger.

Thanks, fart face.
    You'd happily die of COVID just to have it count in Biden's term wouldn't you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually he would not, but to just be able to cheat and put one more score on the scoresheet... that is his comfort zone.
    Just make a score up. Just count and hes fine.
    Its easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys were body counting last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not blaming Biden. Delta variant screwed us over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who is you guys?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go check who started the body count thread, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not blaming Biden. Delta variant screwed us over
    I am blaming Trump for not doing a better job with this.
    He totally sucked as a leader.
    He still vacillates, even after being vaccinated and trying to keep HIS hope alive, in front of crowds now.
    He took advantage of misunderstandings to create a political climate for a biological problem.
    There is no way to put a number on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am blaming Trump for not doing a better job with this.
    He totally sucked as a leader.
    He still vacillates, even after being vaccinated and trying to keep HIS hope alive, in front of crowds now.
    He took advantage of misunderstandings to create a political climate for a biological problem.
    There is no way to put a number on it.
    See

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His job on this virus was the final nail in an 8 million vote difference.
    He lost YOUR party the presidency. Anyone else in 2020 came to fruition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His job on this virus was the final nail in an 8 million vote difference.
    He lost YOUR party the presidency. Anyone else in 2020 came to fruition.
    We have a senile president and still have Fauci.

The messaging around vaccines has been a complete cluster .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have a senile president and still have Fauci.

The messaging around vaccines has been a complete cluster .
    The messaging questioning ANY use of a vaccine was planted by Trump.
    There you have an immediate use of the presidency to create confusion.
    Fauci is doing what science guys do. Here we are now, we might go this way, no we went that way, ok, try this now.
    If this was explained to the public by politicians, who people like you will not allow to be wrong, things could be a whole lot better. VACCINES were never presented in a positive light or explained from the very beginning. Trump has already stated he likes to use deception to get his way, he enjoys it. When did Trump tell the nation to get vaccinated, when?

Dont even try to equate the two.
    He set us up for a very tough situation.
    He split families and then forced us to test the dire urgency of shutting people in together and away from work and others by letting this spill over into a health care system he promised to fix and never touched.

dont even try... Its like blaming Obama for fixing the financial mess brought on by out of control capitalism. (and yes, "everyone should have a house" by some democrats). We will see the best way out AFTER the mess is under control.
    Instead of preventing the mess from getting out of control to begin with.

It becomes very convenient for both political parties to forget timelines and blame people like Fauci. "He said this!" 6 months ago when we had no clue. Its disingenuous political . Drain the swamp... God lord. Make a swamp and LIE in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great messaging by trump on virus.

The numerous times trump lied in saying covid would disappear:

You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April.
    Feb 10, 2020

China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control. So I think that’s a problem that’s going to go away.
    Feb 25, 2020

…when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.
    Feb 26, 2020

It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows.
    Feb 27, 2020

I don’t think people are panicking. I said last night — we did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said, ‘Calm. You have to be calm.’ It’ll go away.
    March 6, 2020

We’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.
    March 10, 2020

You know, we need a little a separation until such time as this goes away. It’s going to go away. It’s going to go away.
    March 12, 2020

Stay calm. It will go away. You know it — you know it is going away, and it will go away. And we’re going to have a great victory.
    March 30, 2020

It’s going to go away, hopefully at the end of the month. And, if not, hopefully it will be soon after that.
    March 31, 2020

It is going to go away. It is going away.
    April 3, 2020

It did go — it will go away.
    April 7, 2020

But a lot of movement and a lot of progress has been made in a vaccine. But I think what happens is it’s going to go away. This is going to go away. And whether it comes back in a modified form in the fall, we’ll be able to handle it.
    April 28, 2020

It’s going to go. It’s going to leave. It’s going to be gone. It’s going to be eradicated. And it might take longer. It might be in smaller sections. It’ll be — it won’t be what we had. And we also learned a lot.
    April 29, 2020

And I think we’re doing very well on the vaccines but, with or without a vaccine, it’s going to pass, and we’re going to be back to normal.
    May 5, 2020

Because, you know, this virus is going to disappear. It’s a question of when. Will it come back in a small way? Will it come back in a fairly large way? But we know how to deal with it now much better. You know, nobody knew anything about it, initially. Now we know we can put out fires.
    May 6, 2020

Well, I feel about vaccines like I feel about tests. This is going to go away without a vaccine. It’s going to go away, and it’s — we’re not going to see it again, hopefully, after a period of time. You may have some — some flare-ups and I guess, you know, I would expect that. Sometime in the fall, you’ll have flare-ups maybe. Maybe not. But according to what a lot of people say, you probably will. We’ll be able to put them out. You may have some flare-ups next year, but eventually, it’s going to be gone. I mean, it’s going to be gone.
    May 8, 2020

We think we’re going to have a vaccine in the pretty near future. And if we do, we’re going to really be a big step ahead. And if we don’t, we’re going to be like so many other cases, where you had a problem come in, it’ll go away — at some point, it’ll go away. It may flare up, and it may not flare up. We’ll have to see what happens.
    May 15, 2020

So I think that’s — but even without that [a vaccine or therapeutics], you know, at some point this stuff goes away and it’s going away.
    June 15, 2020

I always say, even without it [a vaccine], it goes away.
    June 16, 2020

if you look, the numbers are very minuscule compared to what it was. It’s dying out.
    June 17, 2020

But I will tell you, we’re very close to a vaccine, and we’re very close to therapeutics, really good therapeutics. And — but even without that — I don’t even like to talk about that, because it’s fading away. It’s going to fade away.
    June 17, 2020

And it is dying out. The numbers are starting to get very good.
    June 18, 2020

And I think we are going to be very good with the coronavirus. I think that, at some point, that’s going to sort of just disappear, I hope.
    July 1, 2020

I’ll be right eventually. I will be right eventually. You know I said, ‘It’s going to disappear.’ I’ll say it again. It’s going to disappear, and I’ll be right.
    July 19, 2020

Well, the virus will disappear. It will disappear.
    July 21, 2020

We’re gonna beat it, yeah. We’re going to beat it. And with time, you’re going to be it — time. You know, I say, it’s going to disappear. And they say, ‘Oh, that’s terrible.’ He said — well, it’s true. I mean, it’s going to disappear. Before it disappears, I think we can knock it out before it disappears.
    July 22, 2020

This thing’s going away. It will go away like things go away…
    August 5, 2020

It’s going away. No, it’ll go away like things go away. Absolutely. No question in my mind. It will go away. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
    August 5, 2020

And we’re getting them [manufacturing jobs] even in a pandemic — which is disappearing; it’s going to disappear.
    August 7, 2020

And frankly, you know, we’ve had a tremendous — a tremendous market, you and I have talked about that, the stock market. Think of it, we’re almost back to where we were, and we’re still in the pandemic, which will be going away, as I say, it’ll be going away. And they scream, how you can you say that? I said, because it’s gonna be going away.
    August 15, 2020

And as soon as the plague is gone — we have vaccines coming, we have therapeutics coming, and it’s going to be gone. And it’s gonna be gone soon.
    August 17, 2020

And the China Plague will fade.
    August 17, 2020

It’s all coming back so fast and you’ll see it, and the pandemic goes away. The vaccines are going to be, I believe, announced very soon.
    August 24, 2020

Well, once you get to a certain number — you know, we use the word herd, right. Once you get to a certain number, it’s going to go away.
    August 31, 2020

It is gonna disappear. It’s gonna disappear. I still say it.
    September 15, 2020

But it’s going to disappear. It is disappearing. And vaccines are going to help, and the therapeutics are going to help a lot.
    October 10, 2020

The vaccine will end the pandemic. But it’s ending anyway. I mean, they go crazy when I say it. It’s going to peter out and it’s going to end. But we’re going to help the end and we’re gonna make it a lot faster with the vaccine and with the therapeutics and frankly with the cures.
    October 15, 2020

Even without the vaccine, the pandemic’s going to end. It’s gonna run its course. It’s gonna end. They’ll go crazy. He said ‘without the vaccine’ — watch, it’ll be a headline tomorrow. These people are crazy. No, it’s running its course.
    October 16, 2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Police unions across the country look to stop mandatory vaccination among officers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the ignorant put out making the ignorant believe vaccines are poison.
    So how do you convince the public, especially in dense cities, that we share the air?
    Why are people even taught to cover their mouths when sneezing, coughing etc...?
    Why is spitting on someone considered so abominable?

"You cant force ME to... I wont... well its just not for MYSELF and MY family

We share the fkn air! ya damn s... We live in frkn cities, we DO NOT subsistence farm in the US isolated from each other. We SHARE the air on trains, planes, automobiles, elevators, cars... why is this so difficult...

The real shame is that some people CANNOT get vaccinated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the ignorant put out making the ignorant believe vaccines are poison.
    So how do you convince the public, especially in dense cities, that we share the air?
    Why are people even taught to cover their mouths when sneezing, coughing etc...?
    Why is spitting on someone considered so abominable?

"You cant force ME to... I wont... well its just not for MYSELF and MY family

We share the fkn air! ya damn s... We live in frkn cities, we DO NOT subsistence farm in the US isolated from each other. We SHARE the air on trains, planes, automobiles, elevators, cars... why is this so difficult...

The real shame is that some people CANNOT get vaccinated.
    Planes, trains, and automobiles. Love that movie.

Messaging around vaccines has been a train wreck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very true.

Another point of continuity with Biden's predecessor and his party.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You'd happily die of COVID just to have it count in Biden's term wouldn't you?
    On spec? Sure.

On application. I'd beg.

Thread Information