Page 26 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036761265261026 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    collusion was the colloquial term. the rosenstein memo naming mueller special counsel said he was looking for links and/or coordination between the russian government and individuals associated with the trump campaign. actual criminal charges would have been "conspiracy to.."
    I would say that a campaign manager giving data to a known intelligence asset qualifies. But then, I actually read the report.

Didn't appear to be much beyond that, but that in and of itself should be enough, IMO, to reach the conclusion that "yes, collusion happened"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I would say that a campaign manager giving data to a known intelligence asset qualifies. But then, I actually read the report.

Didn't appear to be much beyond that, but that in and of itself should be enough, IMO, to reach the conclusion that "yes, collusion happened"
    The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts. The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign].

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When are you going to give up the Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy theory, djohn?
    The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts. The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign].
    [

aw. you want to keep deflecting. I get it. Maybe for an encore you will tell me how a few hundred votes in a special election in Kenucky is somehow a meaningful trend.

Tell me, did Mueller indicate that he thought he got all the evidence he could about this? Or did he note some limitations on what he could get?

You left those qualifiers out, because you want to lie through cherry-picking.

A statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.

Further, the Office learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated — including some associated with the Trump Campaign — deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records. In such cases, the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with other known facts.

Accordingly, while this report embodies factual and legal determinations that the Office believes to be accurate and complete to the greatest extent possible, given these identified gaps, the Office cannot rule out the possibility that the unavailable information would shed additional light on (or cast in a new light) the events described in the report.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why have Trash and his mafiya, for 3 years, been lying, "forgetting", hiding, obstructing their connections to Russians from any and all investigations?

Why did Trash hire some many people with deep histories with Russia?

Will Trump Be Meeting With His Counterpart — Or His Handler?

A plausible theory of mind-boggling collusion.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/07/trump-putin-russia-collusion.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    aw. you want to keep deflecting. I get it. Maybe for an encore you will tell me how a few hundred votes in a special election in Kenucky is somehow a meaningful trend.

Tell me, did Mueller indicate that he thought he got all the evidence he could about this? Or did he note some limitations on what he could get?

You left those qualifiers out, because you want to lie through cherry-picking.
    incompetent Mueller the liar

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [cherry-picks]
    [points out TSA cherrypicking]
    [cherry picks some more]
    Cherry picking, suppressing evidence, or the fallacy of incomplete evidence is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position. It is a kind of fallacy of selective attention, the most common example of which is the confirmation bias.[1][2] Cherry picking may be committed intentionally or unintentionally. This fallacy is a major problem in public debate
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anti-Vaxxers Are Terrified the Government Will ‘Enforce’ a Vaccine for Coronavirus

Anti-vax groups on social media are claiming that

the spread of the disease will lead to

mandatory vaccinations and

'unlimited surveillance.'

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m7q5vv/anti-vaxxers-are-terrified-the-government-will-enforce-a-vaccine-for-coronavirus?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&u tm_campaign=curated_vice_daily_1023202

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As USA is bullied into an authoritarian theocracy, a authoritarian theocracy shows its competence

HOW IRAN BECAME A NEW EPICENTER OF THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK

Harirchi dismissed as hype an Iranian lawmaker’s claim that

fifty people had already died from covid-19.

“I will resign if the numbers are even half or a quarter of this,”

Iran opposed quarantines,

he said, because they belonged to an era before the First World War—

“to the plague, cholera, stuff like that.”

The next day, Harirchi confirmed in a video—from quarantine—that he had contracted coronavirus.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-c...term=TNY_Daily

It Is Written.

Allah Wills It

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mulvaney laying down the narrative at CPAC: coverage of the pandemic is an attempt by the biased media to hurt the stock market and take down DJT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ doing his best Iranian leader impression I see

hope he gets the virus over the weekend like those Iranian leaders did

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump hadn't slept for at least 'a day and a half' before his coronavirus press conference

Mulvaney while speaking at Friday's Conservative Political Action Conference declared that

the president basically "never sleeps,"

having apparently barely done so before addressing the nation about the coronavirus crisis earlier this week.

Although Mulvaney chalked up Trump's wacky sleep schedule to

his desire to get the most out of his time in office,

https://theweek.com/speedreads/899055/trump-hadnt-slept-least-day-half-before-coronavirus-press-conference-mick-mulvaney-says

Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-28-2020 at 06:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what would make Americans safer?

How about an emergency tax cut?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...irus-tax-cuts/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not true. CDC developed test and open sourced it. A number of other countries developed tests. They all have accuracy problems. CDC first batch shipped was bad because of a bad batch of chemicals, that's what caused the delay.

https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...atory-guidance

but Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not true. CDC developed test and open sourced it. A number of other countries developed tests. They all have accuracy problems. CDC first batch shipped was bad because of a bad batch of chemicals, that's what caused the delay.

https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...atory-guidance

but Trump
    everything is trump's fault in the eyes of the loser dems.

on a side note, they're all spineless pathetic losers who never take accountability for their own downfalls and would rather claim orange man bad time and time again.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anti-Vaxxers Are Terrified the Government Will ‘Enforce’ a Vaccine for Coronavirus

Anti-vax groups on social media are claiming that

the spread of the disease will lead to

mandatory vaccinations and

'unlimited surveillance.'

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m7q5vv/anti-vaxxers-are-terrified-the-government-will-enforce-a-vaccine-for-coronavirus?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&u tm_campaign=curated_vice_daily_1023202

Thought you were a "my body my choice" type tbh

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FYI Dems have been pushing the lie that Trump cut the CDC budget and that's why we can't handle this. That's a lie.

There is a lot of narratives about Trump failing with this virus but every country is failing because nobody can handle this virus. This will continue to spread all over the world.
    Last edited by Nathan89; 02-28-2020 at 04:54 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Cherry picking, suppressing evidence, or the fallacy of incomplete evidence is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position. It is a kind of fallacy of selective attention, the most common example of which is the confirmation bias.[1][2] Cherry picking may be committed intentionally or unintentionally. This fallacy is a major problem in public debate
    Go point by point and list all of the significant portions of related data that contradicts the below positions.

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [cherry-picks]
    [cherry picks some more]
    [repeats cherry picking, demands debate based on only considering cherry picked data]
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 02-28-2020 at 06:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FYI Dems have been pushing the lie that Trump cut the CDC budget and that's why we can't handle this. That's a lie.

There is a lot of narratives about Trump failing with this virus but every country is failing because nobody can handle this virus. This will continue to spread all over the world.
    Ain't no one saying "we can't handle this because of budget cuts. That is itself a lie. Not that I expect you to be able to tell the difference in truth and lies these days.

They are pointing out that Trump cut the budget for the agency responsible for preparing for and dealing with these things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully all of china and iran fall to their knees in a cold sweat. both those countries equally!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ain't no one saying "we can't handle this because of budget cuts. That is itself a lie. Not that I expect you to be able to tell the difference in truth and lies these days.

They are pointing out that Trump cut the budget for the agency responsible for preparing for and dealing with these things.
    https://apnews.com/d36d6c4de29f4d04beda3db00cb46104

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump hadn't slept for at least 'a day and a half' before his coronavirus press conference

Mulvaney while speaking at Friday's Conservative Political Action Conference declared that

the president basically "never sleeps,"

having apparently barely done so before addressing the nation about the coronavirus crisis earlier this week.

Although Mulvaney chalked up Trump's wacky sleep schedule to

his desire to get the most out of his time in office,
    https://theweek.com/speedreads/899055/trump-hadnt-slept-least-day-half-before-coronavirus-press-conference-mick-mulvaney-says

He also never s, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dang. You got me there. I did not know they were saying that. Already voted in the primary, so I tuned out of it a couple of weeks ago. It has been blissful.

They are wrong, and the fact check is correct. It is a distortion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what would make Americans safer?

How about an emergency tax cut?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...irus-tax-cuts/
    Repug / oligarchy tax cuts are like alcohol: drink to commiserate, drink to celebrate

No matter how good or bad it is, T A X C U T S !!!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump DID propose cuts to the CDC and NIH.
    The cuts did not take place.
    Would these cuts have affected our response? I dunno...

So are you thanking Congress Nathan?

Trump did not create this mess but he is the last person I trust to handle it wisely. It would be rough on any president however.

So Step away and shut up. Let Mike comment now.

Thread Information