Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This upsets the authoritarian left on the forum.
    Cops bad now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because not getting a vaccine is totally the same thing as being Jewish

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They really are at this point.

Sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're only relying on testing positive. That relies on having symptoms or being forced to test due to travel or work requirements.
    Neither Germany nor the US mandate testing at this time... simply comparing apples to apples...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully it includes jail, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was legal during WW2 to put Japanese-Americans in internment camps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither Germany nor the US mandate testing at this time... simply comparing apples to apples...
    USA has 2.5x the tests per capita.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't have to be, ask SR21 who think maskless kids are totally the same things as murder and rape, drunk driving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was legal during WW2 to put Japanese-Americans in internment camps.
    Thanks to the Democrat in office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And a solid point can be made here.
    If the only symptom of this virus, from the very beginning, was facial disfigurement:
    WE, this country, would be vaxxed and boosted every which way. Masks would be federally required and the backlash on 'muh freedom" limited to people who are already god awful ugly .
    People cannot see inside themselves to take a look at what this does to lung tissue, so its no big deal. And we still dont know about the long term effects.

This virus just did not have the proper symptoms associated with it to be stamped.
    (And the virus itself was thankfully easy to make a vaccine for, adding to the lunacy.)
    Add to this, absolutely pitiful messaging concerning PUBLIC (USA, usa...) health, and it was inevitable.
    Like some other viruses, this one appears to be selected for by having symptoms that dont keep people down and immobile for as long a period. (Prayers needed here... or a suitable virus dance)

Also I believe the lessons learned from this will be minimal. We will have another go and react again in a completely non unified manner. (hope I am wrong)
    America was so great in 1923. Back when freedom was everywhere.

Of course, there was a republican president.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You OK, DMC?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In a different era the authoritarian left would already be lining people up and putting bullets in them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks to the Democrat in office.
    You conveniently leave out that the American public overwhelmingly approved of the Japanese-American internment, typical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You conveniently leave out that the American public overwhelmingly approved of the Japanese-American internment, typical.
    Of course, same public that voted for a democrat who did the

You're not very bright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA has 2.5x the tests per capita.
    Is that total tested or current rate?

Reason I ask is the US lagged very badly in testing at the start of the pandemic, while 1st world countries in Europe all generally rank better in overall testing (source)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, same public that voted for a democrat who did the

You're not very bright.
    Overwhelming - 93% of america approved of what was done.

So, sure, you are an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that total tested or current rate?

Reason I ask is the US lagged very badly in testing at the start of the pandemic, while 1st world countries in Europe all generally rank better in overall testing (source)
    I don't understand "current rate". I don't play the virus Olympics games so won't bite on that.

Rates change minute by minute, but Worldometer shows the total tests per capita. It's amusing that people think the virus respects status, political affiliation and skin color.

The US has tested a total of about 2.5 tests per individual while Germany has tested a little more than once per person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overwhelming - 93% of america approved of what was done.

So, sure, you are an idiot.
    Roosevelt went on to win the greatest electoral landslide since the rise of hegemonic control between the Democratic and Republican parties in the 1850s. Roosevelt took 60.8% of the popular vote, while Landon won 36.5% and Lemke won just under 2%.

George Bush had a 91% approval rating just after the 9/11 attacks. It's amazing what an attack on our own soil will do for leadership approval ratings.

SEPTEMBER 24, 2001
    Bush Job Approval Highest in Gallup History
    Widespread public support for war on terrorism
    BY DAVID W. MOORE
    GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

PRINCETON, NJ -- President George W. Bush's call to arms in a nationwide address last Thursday evening has elicited widespread public support for a war against terrorism, as well as the highest presidential job approval rating ever measured by Gallup since it began asking the public for its evaluation of presidents over six decades ago.

According to the latest CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll, conducted September 21-22, 90% of Americans approve of the way Bush is handling his job as president, up four percentage points from a poll last weekend.

----------------

So did all those approving people vanish and the doubting dems come back from their vacay to Mars? No, same people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roosevelt went on to win the greatest electoral landslide since the rise of hegemonic control between the Democratic and Republican parties in the 1850s. Roosevelt took 60.8% of the popular vote, while Landon won 36.5% and Lemke won just under 2%.

George Bush had a 91% approval rating just after the 9/11 attacks. It's amazing what an attack on our own soil will do for leadership approval ratings.

SEPTEMBER 24, 2001
    Bush Job Approval Highest in Gallup History
    Widespread public support for war on terrorism
    BY DAVID W. MOORE
    GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

PRINCETON, NJ -- President George W. Bush's call to arms in a nationwide address last Thursday evening has elicited widespread public support for a war against terrorism, as well as the highest presidential job approval rating ever measured by Gallup since it began asking the public for its evaluation of presidents over six decades ago.

According to the latest CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll, conducted September 21-22, 90% of Americans approve of the way Bush is handling his job as president, up four percentage points from a poll last weekend.

----------------

So did all those approving people vanish and the doubting dems come back from their vacay to Mars? No, same people
    Still deflecting I see, good for you.

Presidential decisions (good or bad) have consequences.

But back to Blake’s comment, dems are not nazis for thinking everyone should get the vaccine (as nathan’s tweet said).

US has done worse (e.g., internment camps) but dems pushing to get everyone vaccinated does not equate to being a nazi.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

But back to Blake’s comment, dems are not nazis for thinking everyone should get the vaccine (as nathan’s tweet said).

US has done worse (e.g., internment camps) but dems pushing to get everyone vaccinated does not equate to being a nazi.
    If I lived in Japan and my birth country/U.S. sneak attacked them and killed 3,000 Japanese I would expect nothing less than internment if not immediate expulsion. And would be grateful they didn't kill me outright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I lived in Japan and my birth country/U.S. sneak attacked them and killed 3,000 Japanese I would expect nothing less than internment if not immediate expulsion. And would be grateful they didn't kill me outright.
    Guess that explains you hating joos, being that they murdered your lord and savior.

Just wonder if you have any animosity towards guidos as they were complicit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And kids sans masks don't equal murder/rape/drunk driving.

Let us proceed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And kids sans masks don't equal murder/rape/drunk driving.

Let us proceed.
    ????

Blake and SR21 are two different people or are you too stupid to know this?

Go on, deflect some more.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Guess that explains you hating joos, being that they murdered your lord and savior.

Just wonder if you have any animosity towards guidos as they were complicit?
    You're just mad because I was right and your were wrong. He was a mudslime there in Texas.

ha, ha.

Thread Information