Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fwiw, several western states are really hurting right now.

Alaska, Idaho and New Mexico are rationing care, Montana is basically there already without having declared it, CA, CO and UT are drawing close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White House press secretary Jen Psaki tests positive for COVID-19 in breakthrough case

WASHINGTON – White House press secretary Jen Psaki tested positive for COVID-19, she disclosed Sunday in a statement that also said she has not been in close contact with the president or senior members of the White House staff since Wednesday.

Psaki said she last saw President Joe Biden on Tuesday, "when we sat outside more than six-feet apart, and wore masks."

Psaki, who was supposed to accompany Biden, stayed back after members of her household tested positive. (At the time, the White House announced Psaki was not going because of an unspecified "family emergency.")

She said she has been quarantined since then and tested negative every day until Sunday.

She said she disclosed the positive test "out of an abundance of transparency."

Psaki said she's experience only mild symptoms and will continue working from home until after a 10-day quarantine following a negative rapid test. She called that "an additional White House requirement, beyond CDC guidance, taken out of an abundance of caution."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...id/6227793001/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." said Joe Biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fwiw, several western states are really hurting right now.

Alaska, Idaho and New Mexico are rationing care, Montana is basically there already without having declared it, CA, CO and UT are drawing close.
    Where did the "death panel" crew go?

We have literal death panels in three US states.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess the necessity of acknowledging COVID is real and still a threat is too much for some.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I guess the necessity of acknowledging COVID is real and still a threat is too much for some.
    CNN included. Nary a story on their Internet front page.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN included. Nary a story on their Internet front page.
    it's there, you're wrong

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/19/healt...day/index.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lmcontrollinao!!! Made ya talk to me.
    tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not hidden, all the stories are in regular newspapers.

Claims of MSM blackouts are erroneous approximately 100% of the time

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not hidden, all the stories are in regular newspapers.
    Don't try and get out of it now, Winester. You was reading my + you responded to my .

lmvictoriousao!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmcontrollinao!!! Made ya talk to me.
    tee, hee.
    to punt your point into the ether again.

You're welcome

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    to punt your point into the ether again.

You're welcome
    Apology accepted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apology accepted.
    that's not an apology, it's another free ass-kicking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope that tides you over, go play with yourself, Dale.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that's not an apology, it's another free ass-kicking
    Six of one, half dozen of the other.

tee, hee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right-Wing COVID Myths Shredded In New Government Reports

the CDC released a report finding those who are unvaccinated and contracted COVID-19 are five times more likely to be re-infected than those who are fully vaccinated.

8) Among elderly, natural immunity is almost 20x weaker against reinfection than vaccines!!

the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19 "was not developed as a biological weapon."
    Further destroying right wing claims the DNI's report adds the coronavirus, known as SARS-CoV-2 "probably was not genetically engineered,"

https://www.nationalmemo.com/right-w...rnment-reports

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Right-Wing COVID Myths Shredded In New Government Reports

the CDC released a report finding those who are unvaccinated and contracted COVID-19 are five times more likely to be re-infected than those who are fully vaccinated.

8) Among elderly, natural immunity is almost 20x weaker against reinfection than vaccines!!

the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19 "was not developed as a biological weapon."
    Further destroying right wing claims the DNI's report adds the coronavirus, known as SARS-CoV-2 "probably was not genetically engineered,"

https://www.nationalmemo.com/right-w...rnment-reports
    Boiled down:::

President Trump: 400k dead AmericansPERIOD
    MF Biden: 356k dead Americans. & counting, son.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Vaccination Offers Better Protection Than Previous COVID-19 Infection

A new study from the [CDC] finds that vaccination provides better protection against hospitalization with COVID-19 than a previous infection with the virus. The analysis found people hospitalized with coronavirus-like symptoms were more than five times more likely to test positive for COVID-19 if they had had recent prior infection than if they were recently vaccinated. The study released Friday examined more than 7,000 people across nine states and 187 hospitals, comparing those who were unvaccinated and had previously had the coronavirus in the last three to six months and those who were vaccinated over the same time frame.

The CDC urged even those who were previously infected to get their shots. [...] Overall, [CDC Director Roc e Walensky] said at a press briefing earlier this week that the hospitalization rate among unvaccinated people is 12 times higher than for vaccinated people. The vaccination rate for those 12 and older has now reached 78 percent with at least one shot, but Walensky noted that still leaves more than 60 million eligible Americans unvaccinated.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Vaccination Offers Better Protection Than Previous COVID-19 Infection

A new study from the [CDC] finds that vaccination provides better protection against hospitalization with COVID-19 than a previous infection with the virus. The analysis found people hospitalized with coronavirus-like symptoms were more than five times more likely to test positive for COVID-19 if they had had recent prior infection than if they were recently vaccinated. The study released Friday examined more than 7,000 people across nine states and 187 hospitals, comparing those who were unvaccinated and had previously had the coronavirus in the last three to six months and those who were vaccinated over the same time frame.

The CDC urged even those who were previously infected to get their shots. [...] Overall, [CDC Director Roc e Walensky] said at a press briefing earlier this week that the hospitalization rate among unvaccinated people is 12 times higher than for vaccinated people. The vaccination rate for those 12 and older has now reached 78 percent with at least one shot, but Walensky noted that still leaves more than 60 million eligible Americans unvaccinated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Police sources told The Post roughly 6,500 of those employees put in requests to be exempt from the COVID vaccine on the urging of police unions as they attempt to fight the mandate in court. They are allowed to work as those applications are reviewed.
    But sources added the NYPD’s Equal Employment Opportunity Division, which will review the applications, is expected to shoot down any religious exemption requests from cops who have nothing on file previously, such as requesting special accommodations for religious holidays.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    The FDNY shut down 26 firehouses across the Big Apple as of 7:30 a.m. Saturday because of staff shortages caused by the vaccination mandate, The Post has learned.
    The shuttered companies included Engine 55 in Lower Manhattan, Engine 234 in Crown Heights, Engine 231 in Brownsville, Ladder 128 in Long Island City and Engine 158 and Ladder 78 in Richmond on Staten Island, according to an FDNY alert sent Saturday morning.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The FDNY shut down 26 firehouses across the Big Apple as of 7:30 a.m. Saturday because of staff shortages caused by the vaccination mandate, The Post has learned.
    The shuttered companies included Engine 55 in Lower Manhattan, Engine 234 in Crown Heights, Engine 231 in Brownsville, Ladder 128 in Long Island City and Engine 158 and Ladder 78 in Richmond on Staten Island, according to an FDNY alert sent Saturday morning.

CNN ain't touching this story with a 10 foot pole. And I betcha dollars to donuts FOX won't tell it either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

cool story

Thread Information