My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pfizer ceo said his vax dont work.

He said his company is working on something that works.

Sorry truth hurts your feelings ma man

Cheers

"THE 2 DOSES OF THE VACCINE OFFER VERY LIMITED PROTECTIO. IF ANY" - Albert Bourla. Pfizer CEO
    You left out the part where the booster does work... that comes after the two vaccines.

Misinfo.

It's weird that you enjoy lying so much. Why is that? Who hurt you?
    He made a stupid bet against the booster and he lost it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You left out the part where the booster does work... that comes after the two vaccines.
    The booster does not work vs Omicron ma nig

Follow da science

FdA/CDC should abolish the vaccine as it is only efficient vs an already dead variant.

Dont be scared. Natural immunity FTMFW. (Thats science)

Cheers

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show your numbers.

Compare all the numbers for boosted vs. unvaxxed.

Your claim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False. You should also stop posting videos that on your own theory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False. You should also stop posting videos that on your own theory.
    Post something that proves your booster works on Omicron. Real data. Not a lab test

Good luck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post something that proves your booster works on Omicron. Real data. Not a lab test

Good luck
    I don't have to do anything, you already posted a paper and a video supporting that contention.

You played the stupid game and won the stupid prize. Happens to stupid people all the time, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao as Pfizer says they are working on a vax specific to the OmniCORP, lol, strain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have to do anything
    todays vaccine nazis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, not caring to purchase and own a gun that comes with responsibilities after purchase does not make you a pussy.

Not wanting to get a quick free shot that is over after a few minutes and offers protection to yourself and others and requires nothing of you afterwards does make you a pussy.

Does that help?
    The responsibility

"Sorry, I'd like to go fishing with you in Belize but I bought a gun, I have responsibilities"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should just do all of those things and then go on the internet and pretend they didn't so they can impress trolls.
    Says the alt troll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    todays vaccine nazis
    How I am the Nazi, when you're Goebbels lite?

I mean, you dis lab studies, something that's been used for over 1000+ years and have been an integral part of science, but at the same time claim to follow the science. A complete oxymoron.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The responsibility

"Sorry, I'd like to go fishing with you in Belize but I bought a gun, I have responsibilities"
    Strawman. Gun safety bad now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How I am the Nazi, when you're Goebbels lite?
    You are Goebbels incarnate

Goebbels also used 1 or 2 biased lab tests to declare aryan superiority. You are doing the same to declare your worthless booster is worth a and should be mandatory vs Omicron

When real data from Israel and Europe tell you thats not the case. Even the Pfizer CEO told u to your face "very little procetion IF ANY"

ElGobleono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We won

Freedom

Cheers

CNN)The Biden administration is withdrawing its Covid-19 vaccination and testing regulation aimed at large businesses, following the Supreme Court's decision to block the rule earlier this month.

The US Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration said Tuesday it will be withdrawing the vaccination and testing emergency temporary standard for businesses with 100 or more employees, according to a statement on the agency's website

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We won

Freedom

Cheers

CNN)The Biden administration is withdrawing its Covid-19 vaccination and testing regulation aimed at large businesses, following the Supreme Court's decision to block the rule earlier this month.

The US Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration said Tuesday it will be withdrawing the vaccination and testing emergency temporary standard for businesses with 100 or more employees, according to a statement on the agency's website
    Biden will piss & moan, call people names & hustle some race. The animal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden will piss & moan, call people names & hustle some race. The animal.
    Dale from AZ, you, of all people, have no right to piss and moan about anyone because you are: 1. An ELE welsher, 2. A putin lover, 3. Oath “0-forever” breaker, 4. Claiming that you do not change people’s when you have, and 5. Claiming patent to other’s people , just blatantly lying.

Because of this, all anyone can say of you, in the immortal words of rayray, is: Crawl! MF’r, Crawl!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correlation: reactivation of Epstein-Barr Virus and low killer T-cell counts in severe cases. Looks more and more like COVID sets the table for heart disease, diabetes and cancer.

The correlation with heart disease reminds one more of rheumatic fever than the common cold, tbh.

Among opportunistic viruses, only EBV was consistently detected. EBV DNA was observed in 40/42 (95.2%) of the ICU patients and in 51/61 (83.6%) of the SICU patients. Comparing the two groups of patients, the EBV DNA median level among ICU patients was significantly higher than that observed in SICU patients. In parallel, a significant reduction of CD8 T cell and NK count in ICU patients as compared with SICU patients was observed (p < 0.05). In contrast, B cell count was significantly increased in ICU patients (p = 0.0172).
    https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S...575-3/fulltext

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dale from AZ, you, of all people, have no right to piss and moan about anyone because you are: 1. An ELE welsher, 2. A putin lover, 3. Oath “0-forever” breaker, 4. Claiming that you do not change people’s when you have, and 5. Claiming patent to other’s people , just blatantly lying.

Because of this, all anyone can say of you, in the immortal words of rayray, is: Crawl! MF’r, Crawl!
    I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Correlation: reactivation of Epstein-Barr Virus and low killer T-cell counts in severe cases. Looks more and more like COVID sets the table for heart disease, diabetes and cancer.

The correlation with heart disease reminds one more of rheumatic fever than the common cold, tbh.

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S...575-3/fulltext
    Truest of truths in this great American tragedy...We're done with COVID, but it ain't done with us.

Not by a jugful it ain't.

& coo, coo, ca-choo Biden was gonna shut it down. Half-a-million Americans dead on his ledger of the COVID come this weekend says different, eh, kids?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strawman. Gun safety bad now?
    So you get vaccinated and you still have responsibility to not infect others.

As the months pass your narrative is springing more leaks. You can be infected, probably will be infected and you can still infect others. In essence the only difference is how sick you might get, but then Omicron sort of dealt the same hand to the entire table. You're basically at square one, on par with the unvaxxed. Don't fret though, something else will come along and you can once again feel above others.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC trying to feel superior again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Immunosenescence"

If COVID depletes naive T cells and deranges memory T cell response, reinfection might amplify the risk of disease for some rather than diminishing it. An extra implication is reinfected folks serving as a sink for new variants.

So many unexplored upsides to hindering transmission, so many realized dangers of not doing so. The precautionary principle is pretty much toast for anything other than terrorism at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mild as Delta

Statistics show that an average of over 2,000 people are dying from the virus in the US every day, roughly on par with the deaths seen in late September.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60133618

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So you get vaccinated and you still have responsibility to not infect others.
    This is not unique to the vaccinated.

You don't have to get a gun license, train or keep your gun in a safe place if you don't have a gun. Those are additional, unique responsibilities you have as a gun owner.

Just admit you attempted another failed analogy and move on. It's not a strength of yours.

As the months pass your narrative is springing more leaks. You can be infected, probably will be infected and you can still infect others. In essence the only difference is how sick you might get, but then Omicron sort of dealt the same hand to the entire table. You're basically at square one, on par with the unvaxxed. Don't fret though, something else will come along and you can once again feel above others.
    Nope, vaccinated people are still less likely to get infected and to be contagious, even if the protection is less than it was against previous strains. And getting the recommended boosters offers more protection.

Thread Information