Page 239 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 1391892292352362372382392402412422432492893397391239 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,975 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Fauci is right regarding warm weather. Thats the one guy on the stage I trust 100%. Birx is OK, but she doesn't cut through the bull as much as Fauci.
    I think the fact not many warm weather regions are breaking out is reassuring. Louisiana is perhaps seeing their e due to the Mardi Gras factor. Even warm weather won't totally contain 1.7 million people basically slobbering all over each other in one big party.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Fauci is right regarding warm weather. Thats the one guy on the stage I trust 100%. Birx is OK, but she doesn't cut through the bull as much as Fauci.
    Next two weeks, we will put that to the test.

We're gonna have a couple of 60 something degree wheather in the next coming days and going forward it should be pleasant wheather.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the fact not many warm weather regions are breaking out is reassuring. Louisiana is perhaps seeing their e due to the Mardi Gras factor. Even warm weather won't totally contain 1.7 million people basically slobbering all over each other in one big party.
    See this is where you and I disagree. Lots of warm weather places are breaking out. They just aren't NYC. But the South is going to be in a wold of hurt soon. The thing is that unless we reduce the R0 under 1, growth continues, just at a slower rate. UAB had a tweet earlier about their hospitcal having some huge issues today, for instance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We're gonna have a couple of 60 something degree wheather in the next coming days and going forward it should be pleasant wheather.
    Yeah but even with warm weather (we're hitting 90 here this week) that just means we won't know in the data for nearly 3 weeks. Next 2 weeks we'll see continued growth still because of the lag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ehhh... 60 not going to cut it. We're locked in here at ~63 all year round, definitely didn't stop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing to remember about seasonality is that its great because it buys us time. It means that IF IT PANS OUT, we will have a break as we approach the summer months. But it also means that if we don't use that time to prepare and protect ourselves, we'll be back in the same situation come the fall/winter. If it turns out to be a thing, we really need to still pour money and resources into being ready for the fall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bill also contains a six-month extension of federal funding through the end of November for abstinence-only education programs favored by social conservatives who are a critical Republican voting bloc.

tho, to be fair:

The extension is coupled with one for sex education programs that provide information about birth control and safe sex, which are supported by reproductive rights groups that tend to back Democrats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, anybody spend their time however they want. I have better things to do that get bitter over a guy I have no control of.
    Well yeah I'm not gonna waste emotion on him. But if we're sitting here bull ting on a poli forum, I've got the time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well yeah I'm not gonna waste emotion on him. But if we're sitting here bull ting on a poli forum, I've got the time
    If you're angry, that's emotion...

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bill also contains a six-month extension of federal funding through the end of November for abstinence-only education programs favored by social conservatives who are a critical Republican voting bloc.

tho, to be fair:

The extension is coupled with one for sex education programs that provide information about birth control and safe sex, which are supported by reproductive rights groups that tend to back Democrats.
    abstinence only is the stupidest , every high schooler knows what ing is thanks to the internet.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tho, to be fair:

They'd be wise to practice some abstinence give the epidemic of single motherhood that's ruining the country.

Neither should be in the bill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're angry, that's emotion...
    I think it's possible to hate on Trump here without getting angry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's possible to hate on Trump here without getting angry.
    Well, that's true. I don't like him, that much has always been pretty clear. Hate though... that's reserved for very few, tbh... Bonner and Shillary come to mind...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, that's true. I don't like him, that much has always been pretty clear. Hate though... that's reserved for very few, tbh... Bonner and Shillary come to mind...
    ...my mother-in-law as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its true.

For some reason Americans think he's handling the crisis just fine according to polls. This country is full of re s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like spain has peaked

UK facing tsunami of cases. called it they are the next italy

NY the will peak in 2 weeks maybe a bit less

other hotpots seem to be forming in US like New Orleans

this might become a game of whackamole for US

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good news. scientist seem to agree this virus is mutating very slowly so a single vaccine could be sufficient to eradicate it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See this is where you and I disagree. Lots of warm weather places are breaking out. They just aren't NYC. But the South is going to be in a wold of hurt soon. The thing is that unless we reduce the R0 under 1, growth continues, just at a slower rate. UAB had a tweet earlier about their hospitcal having some huge issues today, for instance.
    Wait until it really hits Florida retirement communities. Let's see how many of his voters the Republican governor is willing to throw into the volcano to appease the Trump death cult billionaire donor class.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like spain has peaked

UK facing tsunami of cases. called it they are the next italy

NY the will peak in 2 weeks maybe a bit less

other hotpots seem to be forming in US like New Orleans

this might become a game of whackamole for US
    I think we’re actually in the peak window, imo.

By mid day today we’ll have had surpassed Italy in cases. Italy seems to have peaked along with China.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wait until it really hits Florida retirement communities. Let's see how many of his voters the Republican governor is willing to throw into the volcano to appease the Trump death cult billionaire donor class.

You got get 'em offin' the beaches first, RG.

tee, hee.

Thread Information