My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that was unexpected, kind of expected seeing how old she was, but damn! Guess what won't be considered in her death by the MSM or its MSDr's.
    Did she have covid?

If yes, then probably yes. If no, then probably no.

It's pretty simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many butter stick burritos did you fill your hole with this morning?
    Is that your triggered outburst?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . A lot of disinfo comes from other places such as barstool anecdotal muh zip code talk.
    yeah that goes out to hundreds of millions of viewers. "Full of " bubba talk isn't "disinfo" because it's not info to begin with, idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more gay pillow talk, you just can't quit it
    Talking about your mouth..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bolded is not what you claimed and I objected to though. Again, this starts off with a false premise. You said the CDC said masks are useless unless medical grade. I asked you to source that, but you can’t because it was never said. Now you want me to connect dots between ‘effective’ and ‘useless’, where the former has a range and the later doesn’t.

As we all know, the mask shortage was very real. HC workers receive their gear from wherever their workplace could source them. At the very start of the pandemic this included NY Yankees ponchos handed out as PE (cue Cuomo did that, fair).

That Redfield post actually directly contradicts your claim. He’s asking people not to hoard masks so HC workers can get them, that’s a tacit admission that masks are indeed useful.
    1. Your masks don't work against COVID (useless)
    2. heath care folks need their masks for dealing with COVID (not useless)

Redfield is saying medical grade masks are useful. That supports my post. He also says masks won't help the general public against COVID, meaning their mask is useless.

Why is this so hard to understand Your masks = useless. Their mask = not useless. If you have their mask, your mask is still useless. Since you don't have their mask, the mask you do have is, what? Yep, useless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah that goes out to hundreds of millions of viewers. "Full of " bubba talk isn't "disinfo" because it's not info to begin with, idiot.
    Barstool anecdotes is where Drunken gets his info, genius.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Your masks don't work against COVID (useless)
    2. heath care folks need their masks for dealing with COVID (not useless)

Redfield is saying medical grade masks are useful. That supports my post. He also says masks won't help the general public against COVID, meaning their mask is useless.

Why is this so hard to understand Your masks = useless. Their mask = not useless. If you have their mask, your mask is still useless. Since you don't have their mask, the mask you do have is, what? Yep, useless.
    The bolded was never said by the CDC. What was said at the time, and you quoted, and has since been retracted, is that “there are no health benefits against COVID” from wearing masks, which still doesn’t mean they’re useless. If Redfield is telling people not to buy masks so they can prioritize them to HC workers, then that means people were hoarding the same type of masks AND that masks are clearly not useless.

I know the gotcha you’re trying to pull off, but it’s simply not backed up by the CDC statements. Coincidentally, why is it so hard to find a CDC statement that simply says, unequivocally, “masks are useless except medical grade”? You said every lefty here agreed with that…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bolded was never said by the CDC. What was said at the time, and you quoted, and has since been retracted, is that “there are no health benefits against COVID” from wearing masks, which still doesn’t mean they’re useless. If Redfield is telling people not to buy masks so they can prioritize them to HC workers, then that means people were hoarding the same type of masks AND that masks are clearly not useless.

I know the gotcha you’re trying to pull off, but it’s simply not backed up by the CDC statements. Coincidentally, why is it so hard to find a CDC statement that simply says, unequivocally, “masks are useless except medical grade”? You said every lefty here agreed with that…
    I know you're trolling. I took that quote directly from the CDC website

If there are no health benefits for wearing masks, then they are worthless. Or were you wearing one already even before COVID for sunscreen?

Just give it up already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has been goal post moving for some time on placebo issue.
    Somehow we're supposed to accept whatever is coming straight out of his ass.

He didn't even know the 6 feet guideline.
    What do you need proof of exactly?
    https://news.umich.edu/masks-hand-wa...to-50-percent/

Did you wear a mask during flu season yearly? If not, you're a careless son of-a .
    So masks are not placebos!

Thank you!

Self-goal!

Great work BlakeChumpDumper!

Your work is done here.

Please take a bow.

I didn't say masks are placebos. See, you too can build a strawman. I said the wearing of valved masks and removing them just to continue walking around (and no one seeming to care) was a placebo mostly. See, RIF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Still angry of a New Year's Eve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you're trolling. I took that quote directly from the CDC website

If there are no health benefits for wearing masks, then they are worthless. Or were you wearing one already even before COVID for sunscreen?

Just give it up already.
    There are anti-transmission benefits from masks on airborne pathogens that are well do ented and go well beyond this pandemic, which is why it’s patently absurd to call masks useless and why the CDC has never said such thing. It might not provide you, the wearer, with health benefits, but that doesn’t mean the masks are ‘useless’.

You can certainly make the argument that different type of masks are more or less effective and that certain types are so ineffective to border on useless, but that’s not the claim you made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are anti-transmission benefits from masks on airborne pathogens that are well do ented and go well beyond this pandemic, which is why it’s patently absurd to call masks useless and why the CDC has never said such thing.
    What's the thread le? Is it about anything other than COVID? Didn't think so.

It might not provide you, the wearer, with health benefits, but that doesn’t mean the masks are ‘useless’.
    Sure, you could wipe your ass one one if you needed to, in a pinch. You got me there.

You can certainly make the argument that different type of masks are more or less effective and that certain types are so ineffective to border on useless, but that’s not the claim you made.
    Worthless and useless are synonyms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID is an airborne pathogen, I’m not sure where you’re going with this.

Sure, you could wipe your ass one one if you needed to, in a pinch. You got me there.

Sure, but, again, that was not your claim. Your claim was that the CDC said masks are useless unless medical grade. You’ve yet to provide a direct quote from the CDC stating as much that doesn’t take some amount of mental juggling to get there.
    Very likely because that quote simply does not exist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Back to same old lame “You do not troll me, I troll you” when called out.

Try proofing your before posting, idiot, as you ed up, again.

Please melt down at your convenience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to same old lame “You do not troll me, I troll you” when called out.

Try proofing your before posting, idiot, as you ed up, again.

Please melt down at your convenience.
    You're a bit extra tonight. Drinking alone?

El and I have been going back and forth like this for years. He knows the deal. I don't think he needs your help, princess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID is an airborne pathogen, I’m not sure where you’re going with this.

Sure, but, again, that was not your claim. Your claim was that the CDC said masks are useless unless medical grade. You’ve yet to provide a direct quote from the CDC stating as much that doesn’t take some amount of mental juggling to get there.
    Very likely because that quote simply does not exist.
    We'll just have to agree to disagree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a bit extra tonight. Drinking alone?

El and I have been going back and forth like this for years. He knows the deal. I don't think he needs your help, princess.
    We all know the deal. You're predictable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about your mouth..
    Sure thing, uncle D

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure thing, uncle D
    Did your uncle molest you?

We can talk in PM if you need.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all know the deal. You're predictable.
    That should be refreshing for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did your uncle molest you?

We can talk in PM if you need.
    I mean, everyone knew this is where you'd end up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, everyone knew this is where you'd end up
    He was "just talking about my mouth"

He'd be a good example of repressed sexuality as the only approved version of heterosexuality if he bothered to repress it.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 01-01-2022 at 04:10 AM.

Thread Information