Page 337 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2372873273333343353363373383393403413473874378371337 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,425 of 40782
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing the numbers explode in Itally, Spain and now here there is no doubt China is hiding their real numbers.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe if the Coronavirus had been an impeachment witness, Donald Trump would have tried harder to stop it.

(as seen on the web, wish i was that clever)

if the virus had been classified as an “illegal alien”

trump would have built a load of new cages, beds, ventilators And hired another gestapo unit to guard it!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN Brooke Baldwin positive for Corona

and Mike Penis and all Trump family still negative
    yup
    fine looking woman...RIP

Bill Withers RIP

we are ALL gonna get it eventually-

I am resigned to catching it sooner- and hope im lucky to survive- and be immune afterwards!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothing about putting US govt websites in the memory hole for some dude's son in law?

I didn't think so.

Rube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyup. Would not surprise me he resigns within the first year to his VP. I put the odds of Trump surviving another four years as rather low. He is already sundowning as bad as Biden.
    Again I say, I wish there were a maximum age to run for office. Especially these ancient ing congressmen who hold their position until they're cold in the dirt. We vote for them in though!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    When people run out of money and supplies is gonna be cray.
    Background music to my earlier thoughts on the possibility/probability of political upheaval resulting in the firm establishment of exceptional measures of control by the federal government.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they ed a week about the mom pants tbqh
    and the crotch salute instead of hand on heart

and the hand salute coming down the airplane stairs holding a cup of coffee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what are the new projections, nigas?

been busy jot been paying attention

are we still gonna reach 3k dead a day at some point???
    We'll hit 2.5k/day by Wednesday. With today's numbers taken into account, the peak I see is checking in around 4.5-5k/day but I don't have a solid time frame on that yet. Working on it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again I say, I wish there were a maximum age to run for office. Especially these ancient ing congressmen who hold their position until they're cold in the dirt. We vote for them in though!
    Word.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw a study showing that being worst case, peaking about late May/June, USA only

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not encouraging that the dumps came with such huge numbers to begin the day.

I hadn't been following the worldometer for long so I dont know their patterns yet. Do they pepper number of cases throughout the day or at once at specific time of day?
    All they are doing is scraping the webpages of the state agencies and other sources. You can see where they scrape from in the "source" column if you drill-down on US. So it is "peppered" in the sense that there's a bunch of states that report in an uncoordinated fashion. Most states report once or twice a day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CIA good now

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Imagine the entire country being in the , and your main focus is “ but China lied ”.......which of course they lied, and if Orange Man had his way he’d be hiding the numbers too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that fantastic buildup to the last 15 seconds

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nah this. Contracts and paperwork are one thing. National emergency reactions are another. We're built on the principle of rapid response to national emergencies. There are contingencies put in place beforehand for this reason. This is why we have FEMA, CDC, and NSC protocols. The point is to have a rapid response plan before ti happens to fall back on. THEY HAD ONE THEY JUST IGNORED IT.

Its one thing for y'all to bull like this on regular mundane in day to day politics, but not on this. that.
    cowboy turned out to be a useless old in his twilight years. he's going out worshiping his cult love object.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that fantastic buildup to the last 15 seconds

Bend over, I'll ing give you a fantastic buildup to the last 15 seconds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cowboy turned out to be a useless old in his twilight years. he's going out worshiping his cult love object.
    I used to pass this homeless guy on the way home who I called, "Cowboy". I would always wave or give him a head nod if he was looking. Probably passed him a couple hundred times over a three year period.
    After a while, I stopped seeing him. Just disappeared. A couple years later, I saw him on that show where they catch crabs in the Bering Sea. I ended up tracking him down with LexisNexis and send him several texts.
    When he finally responded, he claimed that he never lived in the area. I told him he was a piece of liar and we haven't communicated since.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We'll hit 2.5k/day by Wednesday. With today's numbers taken into account, the peak I see is checking in around 4.5-5k/day but I don't have a solid time frame on that yet. Working on it...
    Mar...

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mar...

tee, hee.
    Oh, it's alive.

You ready to admit your Kirby forced that poor pilot onto that chopper during the wee hours of the morning in fog denser than you like your bush?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh, it's alive.

You ready to admit your Kirby forced that poor pilot onto that chopper during the wee hours of the morning in fog denser than you like your bush?
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuckner is a s bag but story is a nothingburger. It was $800 million of Fannie and Freddie debt that was underwritten with the same guidelines Fannie and Freddie use for the hundreds of billions of multifamily lending it does every year.

Calling it “government backed debt” is misleading, it’s the same type of “government backed” debt that all multifamily landlords have access to.

I personally think the government doesn’t need to be in the business of financing multifamily properties at al, but Cuckner didn’t get any kind of special treatment.
    My beef is with the obvious conflict of interest. People about the revolving door, this is actually much more direct and worse, IMO.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Devastating news. My conrade Thread and I feel this one personally!
    Nothin' better than when she backs away from that desk & crosses 'em over. & it's a high cross & they make sure to never give us the full look. I try to peek over from the recliner, but, it's futile seeing as it ain't 3D. She knows exactly what's she's doing. & has that double (b) necklace on every day.

I also like the that mean ass Kristen Powers from USA Today. Full of at ude, lifeless eyes, dolls eyes like when "Quint" is talking about that Great White on the boat as he's reciting the U.S.S Indianapolis story... "So, 1400 went into the water. 700 came out. Sharks took the rest."

Powers & that political bunch ain't been around since Corona hit. I miss 'em, Susan Hennessey is another one that drives me crazy. Hot as a fire cracker. It comes her turn to talk and she lights out like a BAR.

Love the CNN girls. Kate Balduan with his ties drooping down to her belly button. It's so awful that I'm totally in love.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, it's alive.

I done told you I ain't doing that, Splits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AMERICA: Oh my god! Coronavirus! What should we do?
    CALIFORNIA: Shut down your state.
    AMERICA: Wait... what? Why?
    CALIFORNIA: Because 40 million people live here and we did it early, and it’s working.
    OHIO: Whoa... whoa... let’s not be hasty now. The president said that this whole coronavirus thing is a democratic hoax.
    CALIFORNIA: He also said that windmills cause cancer. Shut down your state.
    TEXAS: But the president said that we only have 15 cases and soon it'll be zero.
    CALIFORNIA: The president can’t count to fifteen. Nor even spell it. Shut down your state.
    NEW JERSEY: Us too?
    CALIFORNIA: Yes, you guys too. Just like when Christie shut down the bridge, but it’s your whole state.
    FLORIDA: But what about all these kids here on spring break?? They spend a lot of money here!
    CALIFORNIA: Those kids invented the tide pod challenge. Shut down your state.
    LOUISIANA: But wait let’s have Mardi Gras first. It entertains people.
    CALIFORNIA: It also kills them. Shut it down.
    GEORGIA: OK well how about we keep the state open for all of our mega-churches? Maybe we can all pray really hard until the coronavirus just goes away!
    CALIFORNIA: Which is working like a charm for mass shootings. Jesus told us to tell you to shut down your state.
    OKLAHOMA: What about the tigers?
    CALIFORNIA: What about a dentist. Shut it down.
    WYOMING: Hold up, maybe we should go county by county like the president said.
    CALIFORNIA: Stop acting like there are counties in Wyoming. There are no counties in Wyoming. Wyoming is a county. Shut it down.
    PENNSYLVANIA: But big coal.
    CALIFORNIA: But big death. Shut it.
    WEST VIRGINIA: But we were the last state to get coronavirus!
    CALIFORNIA: And don’t make us explain to you why that was. Shut it down.
    NORTH CAROLINA: But the republican national convention is coming here!
    CALIFORNIA: SHUT... OK, fine do what you want.

Thread Information