Page 995 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 4958959459859919929939949959969979989991005104510951495 ... LastLast
Results 24,851 to 24,875 of 40770
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its pretty easy to calculate ARR

Vaxxed risk factor minus non vaxed risk factor

How many infected in both groups were there in .moderna trials? Lets do this now...
    Why are you asking me, answer man?

hater folds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One problem with with mitigation vs. zero tolerance is that mitigation prolongs the pandemic and incubates new variants, some of which will be deadlier.

MERS-CoV had an IFR of ~37% in 2012, vs. 2-3% for SARS-CoV-2.

Not saying we're ed just yet, but given the general level of heedlessness to COVID and COVID protocols in the USA right now, it could be another nasty cold and flu season.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One problem with with mitigation vs. zero tolerance is that mitigation prolongs the pandemic and incubates new variants, some of which will be deadlier.

MERS-CoV had an IFR of ~37% in 2012, vs. 2-3% for SARS-CoV-2.

Not saying we're ed just yet, but given the general level of heedlessness to COVID and COVID protocols in the USA right now, it could be another nasty cold and flu season.
    I wouldn't worry about that, tights...Once Summer is over, and cold and flu season recommences (((they're))) gonna shift all flu cases away from the COVID stack and all the COVID cases away from the COVID stack and place the entire kit & attendant caboodle on the flu stack. That's just a reversal of what they did September last in order to increase their odds that mother er Biden would get his installation, that mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't worry about that, tights...Once Summer is over, and cold and flu season recommences (((they're))) gonna shift all flu cases away from the COVID stack and all the COVID cases away from the COVID stack and place the entire kit & attendant caboodle on the flu stack. That's just a reversal of what they did September last in order to increase their odds that mother er Biden would get his installation, that mother er.
    If there's another robust wave in the fall, you'll likely reverse and bad mouth Biden for not having done more to protect us now

For the record, I think he should. Relaxing mitigation, testing, and gene sequencing in the USA could be a really big mistake.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If there's another robust wave in the fall, you'll likely reverse and bad mouth Biden for not having done more to protect us now

For the record, I think he should. Relaxing mitigation, testing, and gene sequencing in the USA could be a really big mistake.
    Biden is along for the ride just as President Trump was, Winester. We herded out of it 100 years ago when masks were as useless as they are 100 years later. Trump recognized that and laid it out in plain English to the troops/us.

He tried to make China stand the gaffe and was bum rushed with boo's and race hustling. "Well, I told 'em, but they'll have none of it. So be it."

Biden didn't have a plan. Why? Simple, there is no plan save hoping you don't get touched, , that's our daily plan...hope you don't get touched, that day, because some day you're gonna touched, "just as sure as the turnin' of the earth."

Biden should go after China with every tool at his disposal to make them pay. But he won't, Christ, they own a goodly portion of our country, Winester. Every time we raise up to indict them their power in this country muddies the water/age old strategy. Run the clock out. If the U.S. had done (19) we'd walked out front with the check book in hand and took it like a trouper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is along for the ride just as President Trump was, Winester. We herded out of it 100 years ago when masks were as useless as they are 100 years later. Trump recognized that and laid it out in plain English to the troops/us.

He tried to make China stand the gaffe and was bum rushed with boo's and race hustling. "Well, I told 'em, but they'll have none of it. So be it."

Biden didn't have a plan. Why? Simple, there is no plan save hoping you don't get touched, , that's our daily plan...hope you don't get touched, that day, because some day you're gonna touched, "just as sure as the turnin' of the earth."

Biden should go after China with every tool at his disposal to make them pay. But he won't, Christ, they own a goodly portion of our country, Winester. Every time we raise up to indict them their power in this country muddies the water/age old strategy. Run the clock out. If the U.S. had done (19) we'd walked out front with the check book in hand and took it like a trouper.
    Not chinas fault we were caught with our pants down kneeling over staring at 2 ants ing each other brah.

Sorry this is our cake and we sittin on it all 14 inches of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you asking me, answer man?

hater folds
    Looks like 11/14,000 and 185/14,000 ma negro

Looks like the ARR of Moderna is also around 60% ma nig

Congrats and godspeed

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not chinas fault we were caught with our pants down kneeling over staring at 2 ants ing each other brah.

Sorry this is our cake and we sittin on it all 14 inches of it
    It's not our cake, hater, but yeah, we have to eat it nonetheless. It's China's cake. If it were our cake we'd bear the burden, the entire thing, almost gleefully just to do penance for it being our cake. Oh, yeah, we'd self flagellate till Kingdom come.

China has no such intentions. None whatsoever. And all Biden does is hustle race to deflect instead of hustle race +++ go after China hammer & tong. Poot farts sideways and we lay the old sanctions on him hand over first while tripping over ourselves at the effort. Easy clean. China wipes out 4 million people and we tiptoe around 'em so as to not disturb them, or, Biden's needs to hustle race and cast Trump down with the sodomites and the 500 neath that D.C., jailhouse ever more. "It's a dyed in the wool money-maker, Jill. I can't get hurt, nor lose, you see that don't you, dear?"

"Yep."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like 11/14,000 and 185/14,000 ma negro

Looks like the ARR of Moderna is also around 60% ma nig

Congrats and godspeed
    And how many vaccinated people in the study died from COVID?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not our cake, hater, but yeah, we have to eat it nonetheless. It's China's cake. If it were our cake we'd bear the burden, the entire thing, almost gleefully just to do penance for it being our cake. Oh, yeah, we'd self flagellate till Kingdom come.

China has no such intentions. None whatsoever. And all Biden does is hustle race to deflect instead of hustle race +++ go after China hammer & tong. Poot farts sideways and we lay the old sanctions on him hand over first while tripping over ourselves at the effort. Easy clean. China wipes out 4 million people and we tiptoe around 'em so as to not disturb them, or, Biden's needs to hustle race and cast Trump down with the sodomites and the 500 neath that D.C., jailhouse ever more. "It's a dyed in the wool money-maker, Jill. I can't get hurt, nor lose, you see that don't you, dear?"

"Yep."
    I havent seen evidence that china was negligent and caused m9st of the covid deaths tbqh

Still all hearasay so far

Plus our inep ude caused most of our carcasses. Unprepared, didnt close down regions, botched the covid test, said masks were bad for weeks, pretended this was going to go away like magic. We caused most our rotting carcasses.us

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I havent seen evidence that china was negligent and caused m9st of the covid deaths tbqh

Still all hearasay so far

Plus our inep ude caused most of our carcasses. Unprepared, didnt close down regions, botched the covid test, said masks were bad for weeks, pretended this was going to go away like magic. We caused most our rotting carcasses.us
    We'll have to agree to disagree here, hater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel is our real world test lab. No need to believe bull US media speculation or pharma public releases:

Debka:

Masks were back at schools and some crowd centers in Israel on Tuesday, June 22, after 125 new coronavirus cases were confirmed, most of them children, 40pc of them adults after vaccination and 26 in serious condition. This total is still just 0.003pc of the numbers tested. It is blamed on the “Indian variant” (Delta) brought into the country by travelers returning home. Due to its rapid transmission rate, it is already the cause of 90pf of new infections.

A double Pfizer shot is initially reckoned by some experts as 88pc protection against severe coronavirus symptoms from the Indian variant,” marginally less than effectiveness of the mass vaccinations conducted in Israel and many other countries in the past seven months.

This reduced effectiveness may be accounted for by two hypothetical factors:

1. The Pfizer vaccine is more effective against serious illness than the lighter Delta variant.

2. Not ruling out 1, the effectiveness of the shots may weaken over time. The first large-scale vaccinations were carried out in Israel starting last December. This is therefore the right place for a pilot research project for establishing how long the Pfizer vaccine is active and at what stage a third booster shot is required. Israel is well placed to cooperate with Pfizer for establishing this vital information for the future.

Out of all new infections in Israel 40% are double pfizer vaxed

Looks like vaccines degrade over time and/or new mutations degrade its efficiency.(real world) you all will be taking boosters up the pooper soon. (Not me. Im done)

Also seems delta is a weaker disease so looks like only very old or sick should really worry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paging darrin, snakeboy

Its not over

Wear a ing mask

As new coronavirus cases rise in Israel amid an outbreak of the Delta variant, virus czar Nachman Ash said Wednesday that health officials would present the government with possible actions to curb the pandemic, including a potential imminent return of the indoor mask mandate.

Ash spoke as the Health Ministry said another 110 new coronavirus cases were identified in Israel the previous day, taking the number of active cases to 554. Tuesday’s new cases included 64 children and teens, and 14 individuals entering the country from overseas, the Kan public broadcaster reported.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Israel has become a real life laboratory to test efficacy of the vaccines. Pzifer has chosen them and they will have vaccinated most if not all its population by March.

Bibi has said that by March Israel will be first country to go back to full pre pandemic normal.

We shall see.....
    Posted January, 2021

Oops

bibi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New mutations raise specter of ‘immune escape’

When the number of COVID-19 cases began to rise again in Manaus, Brazil, in December 2020, Nuno Faria was stunned. The virologist at Imperial College London had just co-authored a paper in Science estimating that three-quarters of the city's inhabitants had already been infected with SARS-CoV-2, the pandemic coronavirus—more than enough, it seemed, for herd immunity to develop. The virus should be done with Manaus. Yet hospitals were filling up again. “It was hard to reconcile these two things,” Faria says. He started to hunt for samples he could sequence to find out whether changes in the virus could explain the resurgence.

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/371/6527/329

Some scientists worry that proposed changes in vaccine dosing regimens could hasten the evolution of such strains. Desperate to tame a massive surge in cases, the United Kingdom on 30 December decided to allow up to 12 weeks between the first and second dose of two authorized vaccines, rather than the 3 or 4 weeks used in the vaccines' clinical trials, so more people can get their first dose quickly and have at least some immunity. And the Trump administration decided to ship all available doses immediately, rather than holding back 50% to guarantee that people receive their second doses on time. That policy, which the Biden administration has said it will follow, could inadvertently extend the dosing interval if future vaccine deliveries don't arrive or aren't administered on time.

Widespread delays of the second dose might create a pool of millions of people with enough antibodies to slow the virus and avoid getting sick, but not enough to wipe it out. That could well be the perfect recipe for creating vaccine-resistant strains, says virologist Florian Krammer of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai: “If we end up with everybody just getting one dose with no doses available for a timely boost, that would in my opinion, be a problem.”

If vaccine-resistant SARS-CoV-2 strains emerge, vaccines might need to be updated. Several vaccines could be easily changed to reflect the latest changes, but regulators might balk at authorizing them without seeing updated safety and efficacy data, Krause says. If new variants circulate alongside older strains, multivalent vaccines, effective against several lineages, might even be needed. “To be clear: These are downstream considerations,” Krause says

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont vaccinate your little ones, kiddos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    heart inflammation <> death

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid on children <> death

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and it's extremely rare, I haven't heard about treatment or long term damage, still early days

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and it's extremely rare, I haven't heard about treatment or long term damage, still early days
    Don't fret, bouts, you're innately immune...you heartless thing, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The treatment for most is Advil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The treatment for most is Advil.
    As Tylenol is treatment for 99.9% of under 10 covid infected kids

Dont vaccine you little ones, kiddos

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STAT email :

"
    Although most people who developed the condition have recovered and the CDC is still collecting data,

the agency plans to add warnings about the conditions to Covid vaccine fact sheets provided to providers and people getting the shots. "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As Tylenol is treatment for 99.9% of under 10 covid infected kids

Dont vaccine you little ones, kiddos
    why should anyone take advice from a guy who loves a eating rapist?

Thread Information