Page 379 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2793293693753763773783793803813823833894294798791379 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,475 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A doctor can easily see if someone came in with covid symptoms then died and determine whether that was actually what they died of without there being a confirmed covid diagnosis beforehand. There are tell-tale signs when they look at their lungs and heart.

They're not juicing the numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why MLB cancelled pre-season and the opening day. Outside of all the spitting, beisbol players already socially distance on the field, and there aren't enough fans at their games to even get within 6 feet of another fan.

Although I will say that was the best outcome of the Rona epidemic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY getting their act together.

Cuomo Says Perhaps People With Confirmed Antibodies or Young People May Go Back to Work First

Cuomo to Issue Executive Order That Includes Fines for Violating Social-Distancing Rules

State-Developed Coronavirus Test Will Determine Whether Person Contracted Virus and Has Recovered From It

New York Health Department Has Developed Antibody Test: Cuomo

Cuomo Compares Stay-at Home Regimen to ‘Groundhog Day’

New York Sees Third Straight Day of Below-Peak Infections

Cuomo Says New York Needs Federal Assistance to Restart State’s Economy

New York State Department of Health Approved Anti-Body Testing

Cuomo: Total Hospitalizations Appear to Be Plateauing, ICU Admissions Fall

New York Reports 138,836 Virus Cases, up From 130,689

New York Reports Single-Largest Daily Increase in Deaths to 5,489

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/live-...virus-briefing
    Upshot of this is people who have established immunity are going to become valuable, risk free employees. You may end up having young people deliberately trying to catch COVID to improve their employability.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hold "a small personal stake" because he owns some mutual funds that have small positions in pretty much every large company

The outrage

Trump’s personal stake in the malaria-drug maker Sanofi could be as small as $99
    https://www.marke ch.com/story/tr...-99-2020-04-07
    ...Mara lago cronies...follow the money

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typhoid Rand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rand with a white coat. Did they make him an honorary doctor. Trump going to be so jealous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rand with a white coat. Did they make him an honorary doctor. Trump going to be so jealous.
    he's a physician

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He is a MD

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why was he such a when it came to the virus?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus, his at ude to Covid, that’s even worse.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...Mara lago cronies...follow the money
    I posted a link where they followed the money. It went to a mutual fund...the whole $99

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A doctor can easily see if someone came in with covid symptoms then died and determine whether that was actually what they died of without there being a confirmed covid diagnosis beforehand. There are tell-tale signs when they look at their lungs and heart.

They're not juicing the numbers.
    If anything they are under-counting, possibly by hundreds per day.

Official counts Understate The U.S. Coronavirus toll.
    WASHINGTON — A coroner in Indiana wanted to know if the coronavirus had killed a man in early March, but said that her health department denied a test. Paramedics in New York City say that many patients who died at home were never tested for the coronavirus, even if they showed telltale signs of infection.

In Virginia, a funeral director prepared the remains of three people after health workers cautioned her that they each had tested positive for the coronavirus. But only one of the three had the virus noted on the death certificate.

Across the United States, even as coronavirus deaths are being recorded in terrifying numbers — many hundreds each day — the true death toll is likely much higher.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/05/u...ndercount.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I posted a link where they followed the money. It went to a mutual fund...the whole $99
    Aside from the millions that the CEO paid Cohen for access to Trump that is. Wonder what his family's holdings in the drug maker are...

I personally am vastly more concerned that he is muzzling Fauci's response, and pushing an untested, unproven drug as some sort of miracle cure, for the sole reason to minimize the problem and make himself seen not as incompetent and bungling as he is in reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anything they are under-counting, possibly by hundreds per day.

Official counts Understate The U.S. Coronavirus toll.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/05/u...ndercount.html
    It's happening in NY and NYC for sure. Mark Levine, Chair of the NYC Council Health Committee confirmed it yesterday:

"An estimated additional 180 - 195 deaths per day occurring at home in New York City due to COVID-19 are not being counted in the official figures. "Early on in this crisis we were able to swab people who died at home, and thus got a coronavirus reading. But those days are long gone. We simply don't have the testing capacity for the large numbers dying at home. Now only those few who had a test confirmation *before* dying are marked as victims of coronavirus on their death certificate. This almost certainly means we are undercounting the total number of victims of this pandemic,'".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    731 deaths today for NY. They're almost at 6K

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good for Dr. Paul II tbqh

lot of triggered nigas were wishing death on him it seems. sad

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's happening in NY and NYC for sure. Mark Levine, Chair of the NYC Council Health Committee confirmed it yesterday:

"An estimated additional 180 - 195 deaths per day occurring at home in New York City due to COVID-19 are not being counted in the official figures. "Early on in this crisis we were able to swab people who died at home, and thus got a coronavirus reading. But those days are long gone. We simply don't have the testing capacity for the large numbers dying at home. Now only those few who had a test confirmation *before* dying are marked as victims of coronavirus on their death certificate. This almost certainly means we are undercounting the total number of victims of this pandemic,'".
    Geez, usually we have to wait "6 months to a year or more" before we can do a in' thing.

Not this supposition. Uh, uh. Just yank a # outta their ass, toss into the fake news morass & watch 'em scurry like the vermin they are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course USA is undercounting. They are not counting ppl that die at home or anyone that dies and is not tested.

same thing China did. Except US called it "withholding results"

we are doing the same but we just call it undercounting

every country is doing that. Some countries a lot more than other.

in a few months everyone will stop counting Corona deaths for the most part. and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why was the eye doctor such an idiot when it comes to potentially infecting others? Wow. That makes it so much worse.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    of course USA is undercounting. They are not counting ppl that die at home or anyone that dies and is not tested.

same thing China did. Except US called it "withholding results"

we are doing the same but we just call it undercounting

every country is doing that. Some countries a lot more than other.

in a few months everyone will stop counting Corona deaths for the most part. and move on.
    100k-240k was too much for ya & you blanched.

petering out in real time is too little for ya.

"What ta do, what ta do?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I assume they kept blood samples of the deceased and will eventually be able to test them to get a more accurate read of the total mortality due to Covid. There will always be conspiratorialists on both sides of the numbers with their hair brain conspiracy theories though. One thing we can be certain of, Trump ignored even his own advisors and made the numbers much greater than they needed to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"testing capacity"... for a few hundred people per day? Seems like the people handling the bodies or entering the residences MIGHT want to know.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I assume they kept blood samples of the deceased and will eventually be able to test them to get a more accurate read of the total mortality due to Covid. There will always be conspiratorialists on both sides of the numbers with their hair brain conspiracy theories though. One thing we can be certain of, Trump ignored even his own advisors and made the numbers much greater than they needed to be.
    I doubt it, else they wouldn't be taking a fit like this...with eventual tidies down the line.

No, in the panic & confusion they have found their sweet spot. "Can't prove it either way. We're in. Charge!!!"

Thread Information