Page 1613 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 61311131513156316031609161016111612161316141615161616171623 ... LastLast
Results 40,301 to 40,325 of 40774
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't post that as new information you fkn idiot. I posted that to show you how wrong you were when you claimed the site wasn't unique.

"Several novel SARS-CoV-2-like genomes from horseshoe bats in Japan (Rc-o319), Cambodia (RshSTT182 and RshSTT200), Thailand (RacCS203, 224, 253, 263, and 271), Laos (BANAL-52, -103, -116, -236, and -247), and China (RpYN03-09) have been published (Murakami et al. 2020; Delaune et al. 2021; Temmam et al. 2021; Wacharapluesadee et al. 2021; Zhou et al. 2021). However, to this day, no known sarbecovirus except SARS-CoV-2 has an FCS insertion at the S1/S2 junction. "

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8689951/

What evidence produced by the greater scientific community points OVERWHELMINGLY to a natural cause? NPR didn't offer any proof, you didn't offer any proof, the greater scientific community hasn't offered any proof.

You just pull out of your ass and then move on.
    Evolution through natural selection you fkn dumb ass. Just like the rest of the disease causing viruses fkn idiot!

Your are pulling the lab conjecture, thats the one being debated.
    And its going to get out and other red team members will again shout total BS.
    You keep putting up all these viruses as evidence and it just enhances the evolution through natural selection because thats the BEST evidence.

Are all of the virus you keep putting are up man-made? because they all have unique sequences ya damn fk stick.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What do you want us to do with this info? Go to war with China? Start another Cold War? iirc I asked you this before and you didn't answer
    Stop risky GOF research in labs that aren't up to safety standards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The bill comes amid debate over the virus' origins. Eight U.S. government agencies are investigating the source of COVID-19, and they remain very divided on the issue. None of them is certain about the cause. Four lean toward natural causes. Two haven't taken a position."

NPR couldn't even put to print that the remaining two agencies lean toward lab leak.
    Oh so because we have not found an animal virus yet the Security agencies ARE saying definitely lab leak?
    So now you trust the security in the US? fkn hypocrite.

gtfoh dumb as... The scientists who know this well are clearly stating NATURAL. Can they rule out lab, no. Can they rule out aliens, no. Where did all of the other UNIQUE viruses you listed come from?

And yes we will look into it as much as we can.
    Im telling YOUR dumb as the majority of scientists say Natural because thats how all the major pandemics are caused as far as we know.
    So the 1918 flu could not have been a lab leak. What do you think produced this incredible virus of human death. 1/5 of the population, how was this virus created.
    And there are many more BEFORE labs even existed that could fool with nucleic acids.

So answer the question, where did these other microbes come from?
    Last edited by pgardn; 03-29-2023 at 11:00 AM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Evolution through natural selection you fkn dumb ass. Just like the rest of the disease causing viruses fkn idiot!

Your are pulling the lab conjecture, thats the one being debated.
    And its going to get out and other red team members will again shout total BS.
    You keep putting up all these viruses as evidence and it just enhances the evolution through natural selection because thats the BEST evidence.

Are all of the virus you keep putting are up man-made? because they all have unique sequences ya damn fk stick.
    You claimed the FCS wasn't unique and you were proven wrong. Move on.

What evidence produced by the greater scientific community points OVERWHELMINGLY to a natural cause? NPR didn't offer any proof, you didn't offer any proof, the greater scientific community hasn't offered any proof.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Oh so because we have not found an animal virus yet the Security agencies ARE saying definitely lab leak?
    So now you trust the security in the US? fkn hypocrite.
    Do you not see the glaring omission by NPR? Why leave out the other 2 agencies conclusions?

gtfoh dumb as... The scientists who know this well are clearly stating NATURAL. Can they rule out lab, no. Can they rule out aliens, no.
    What scientists are you talking about? Name names and show studies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think China listens to orders from the Democrats? Like they work for us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you not see the glaring omission by NPR? Why leave out the other 2 agencies conclusions?

What scientists are you talking about? Name names and show studies.
    Because they are not portrayed as likely as what the majority of the actual experts say.
    What is your theory about why certain agencies? Are they trying to hold them captive in a pizza parlor?

The major scientists who have already worked with pandemics. The EVOLUTIONARY experts who have already traced the probable animal sources of other animals.
    If I give you one, and you read the studies, you wont understand anyway.
    Last edited by pgardn; 03-29-2023 at 11:13 AM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once I looked at the actual number of viruses in one (1) infected person and the number of those viruses expected to mutate, mutation seemed pretty plausible as the origin of the COVID-19 causing virus.

Is a human-manipulated origin also possible? Sure, but China isn't going to tell us anytime soon if it was nor will they admit it no matter how much internet sleuths about them in their substacks and on twitter. China is beyond our control. All we can do now is make sure we kill as many vulnerable people as possible while further enriching the already ultra-rich the next time a virus presents us with the opportunity.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You think China listens to orders from the Democrats? Like they work for us
    WIV was receiving funding from the US through EcoHealth Alliance.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Because they are not portrayed as likely as what the majority of the actual experts say.
    What is your theory about why certain agencies? Are they trying to hold them captive in a pizza parlor?
    4 agencies have low confidence it zoonotic.
    1 agency has low confidence it was lab leak.
    1 agency has moderate confidence it was lab leak.

Do you not see the glaring omission by NPR now?

You keep claiming the majority of actual experts say it was zoonotic and you've offered zero proof. Time to step up.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen experts saying it was zoonotic.

I've seen experts saying it was a lab leak.

Now what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WIV was receiving funding from the US through EcoHealth Alliance.
    And so what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 agencies have low confidence it zoonotic.
    1 agency has low confidence it was lab leak.
    1 agency has moderate confidence it was lab leak.

Do you not see the glaring omission by NPR now?

You keep claiming the majority of actual experts say it was zoonotic and you've offered zero proof. Time to step up.
    Your accounting for intelligence agencies is BS.
    Glaring omission...

In February, the Wall Street Journal reported that the U.S. Department of Energy had assessed “with low confidence” that the virus had leaked from a lab. But others in the U.S. intelligence community disagree, believing it more likely it first came from animals. Experts say the true origin of the pandemic may not be known for many years — if ever

update

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science...mals-not-a-lab

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry but we haven't finished with the racoon dog study you posted before the map. We can get to your China CDC map after.

Show me in the study where you read that raccoon dogs were infected with Covid, idiot.
    Stop deflecting and get to explaining the map, idiot. Chop, chop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    later...

Hope to see TSA keep taking the least likely route.
    Say TSA, where did the virus during WW1 come from? Your educated guess? I have asked you about 3 or 4 different times now.
    Again.
    Keep going TSA.
    Just stop with the studies. You have no understanding of what you are writing.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Your accounting for intelligence agencies is BS.
    Glaring omission...

[COLOR=#31445D][FONT=Akkurat]In February, the Wall Street Journal reported that the U.S. Department of Energy had assessed “with low confidence” that the virus had leaked from a lab. But others in the U.S. intelligence community disagree, believing it more likely it first came from animals. Experts say the true origin of the pandemic may not be known for many years — if ever
    My accounting for intelligence agencies is spot on.

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/do ...19-Origins.pdf

Update?

You realize this is the racoon dog study that only determined that there was covid genetic material found in the market and racoon dog genetic material found in the market correct? This is the same study Ef-man was pushing

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The major scientists who have already worked with pandemics. The EVOLUTIONARY experts who have already traced the probable animal sources of other animals.
    If I give you one, and you read the studies, you wont understand anyway.
    Would even one of these scientists you keep referring to but never actually name happen to be a co-author of the proximal origin paper?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My accounting for intelligence agencies is spot on.

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/do ...19-Origins.pdf

Update?

You realize this is the racoon dog study that only determined that there was covid genetic material found in the market and racoon dog genetic material found in the market correct? This is the same study Ef-man was pushing
    The update is not about one study. And you know this. Give the most recent breakdown of all the government agencies that are looking into this and which way they lean. I will take the people who actually try to follow the paths that are most likely until something convincing comes up otherwise. They have already done this kind of work before and thats a huge advantage over people who just say "nature would not do it this way". They dont have the background in evolution of these diseases. They manipulate NA in a lab. They have not seen the range of sequences others have.

And if one study was enough to change many minds as you indicate, then it probably has a better line of reasoning.
    The lab origin should be much more difficult to prove because no pandemic has ever been linked to a lab leak.
    ANd MANY studies cant say for sure what the animal line is! Just like we keep changing the linkage of modern Sapiens when we find a new skull.
    The EXACT pathways are very difficult if the virus has been around for a while. All of these are coronaviruses. Currently you have given one spot that is not at all convincing in many people's opinion and you dont even know why its not convincing because you cant read what this even means. A scientist saying "this is not mutations that made this sequence" should be saying, "having manipulating things in the lab I dont see how nature could do this, but WE have been wrong before. We have found some very bizarre sequences in living things that originated BEFORE we even knew how to manipulate genetic material." So we cant be sure this is NOT natural. At this point I totally hold to natural via mutations and evolution. The classified stuff is probably not going to change any minds, its already out and looked at by people with much more expertise.

Darrin could you please post the link to your paper. I cant see it and I would like to know. It could be interesting for me personally. Thanks.

TSA has no idea how many papers come out like the racoon dog study as a beginning to keep looking. It may be a dead end but you still look at it. This is not at all abnormal. It just says take a further look.

TSA needs to clearly state why he believes the lab leak origin in HIS OWN WORDS. If it convinces a person who does not even understand the difference between e protein, furin cleavage site, base sequence change in furin cleavage site, and the acts like the word novel means man made, we must have a better way. The sketch of genealogy off of a basic plan put up by Darrin would be appreciated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Furin cleavage sites were already in SARS-like viruses.
    We already went though this.
    You still dont understand what you are arguing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its also called loss of function and it is extremely to determine origins of virus lineages as a tool.
    Stop the risky research with the Human Genome that the chinese scientists were already thrown in jail for (human crispr studies)
    Unfortunately Gain or loss of function research is also used in bioweapons (which so far have turned out not useful at all on the battlefield)
    This also is put under chemical weapons research unfortunately, just to confuse and hide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The author is publishing. Pre-print I linked earlier.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1...10.18.512756v1

The burden of proof has not been met but the evidence coming out now is strongly pointing to a lab leak. Even a majority of democrats think it's true or probably true it leaked from a lab. I'm in that camp as well. I am not in the camp that thinks it was released on purpose.

https://today.yougov.com/topics/poli...vid-origin-lab

The group of researchers now that keep pushing zoonotic origin are a small but vocal group. The latest push with the ty racoon dog study that got them kicked off of GISAID for violating the terms of service was pathetic. They purposely rushed to release the report to get ahead of the Gao pre-print that was going to be released to the public. Absolutely disgusting behavior by them and shame on the Atlantic for helping the push the story.
    (shrugs)

The burden of proof has not been met, as noted.

Happy to leave it to the scientists. Just like I am happy to leave it to Trumps prosecutors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (shrugs)
    Happy to leave it to the scientists. Just like I am happy to leave it to Trumps prosecutors.
    I completely understand you now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I completely understand you now.
    How have you been man?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Would even one of these scientists you keep referring to but never actually name happen to be a co-author of the proximal origin paper?

pgardn was Farrar, Andersen, Daszak, or Baric one of the scientists you keep bringing up but never actually name?

Thread Information