Page 265 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 1652152552612622632642652662672682692753153657651265 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,625 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fake News

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    However, it would be good for the FDA to clear the drug specifically for COVID-19 treatment if it deems the clinical trials conclusive to that end.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking about people trying to use existing anti-viral drugs such as hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19, Fauci said: "Right now, today, as we speak, there is no proven safe and effective direct therapy for coronavirus disease.

"There are a number of clinical trials that are trying to, by randomized controlled trials, get a definitive answer as to what works and what does not work, what's safe and what's not safe.

"Superimposed upon that, there are drugs that are already approved for other things, like hydroxychloroquine for malaria and certain autoimmune diseases. There have been anecdotal stories, by anecdotal I mean people kind of think they work, but they haven't really proven they work."

He also cautioned people to be "careful" about taking such drugs as it could cut the supply for people who have the diseases they're used for, and said "there may be some toxicity."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking about people trying to use existing anti-viral drugs such as hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19, Fauci said: "Right now, today, as we speak, there is no proven safe and effective direct therapy for coronavirus disease.

"There are a number of clinical trials that are trying to, by randomized controlled trials, get a definitive answer as to what works and what does not work, what's safe and what's not safe.

"Superimposed upon that, there are drugs that are already approved for other things, like hydroxychloroquine for malaria and certain autoimmune diseases. There have been anecdotal stories, by anecdotal I mean people kind of think they work, but they haven't really proven they work."

He also cautioned people to be "careful" about taking such drugs as it could cut the supply for people who have the diseases they're used for, and said "there may be some toxicity."
    Big-time bureaucrat said this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, read a press release from a lupus group that due to the hoarding it's becoming difficult for people with lupus to get their prescribed drug.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, read a press release from a lupus group that due to the hoarding it's becoming difficult for people with lupus to get their prescribed drug.
    Yep. Insurance companies are cutting lupus patients off from the drug and diverting it to COVID patients. I hope it works but if it doesn't I guess we can just throw it on the pile of colossal ups.

Weird that right wingers are fully mobilized on this tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Insurance companies are cutting lupus patients off from the drug and diverting it to COVID patients. I hope it works but if it doesn't I guess we can just throw it on the pile of colossal ups.

MAGAworld has become inured to a steady stream of nostrums and elixirs hawked by the pundits.

Selling snake oil is a right wing style.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good lord, just like clockwork the Trump army is out to get Michigan's governor cuz TRUMP!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Birx, who declined to be interviewed for this article, told a Christian TV network popular with Trump’s evangelical base that she’s confident that the president is, like her, a student of data.

“He’s been so attentive to the scientific literature and the details and the data,” Birx told CBN. “I think his ability to analyze and integrate data that comes out of his long history in business has really been a real benefit during these discussions about medical issues because in the end, data is data.”
    https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...perer/2343897/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guy barely has 5th grade level reading skills and yet he’s an expert on scientific data. Must be nice

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... because they, and everybody, esp Trash, know the covid-19 crisis and the cratered economy have cratered Trash's reelection.

They think
    hydroxychloroquine will reelect Trash and continue the destruction of America which they want degraded into a one-party-forever Christian/oligarchy authoritarian hole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guy barely has 5th grade level reading skills and yet he’s an expert on scientific data. Must be nice
    He has a child’s mind. Best way to get him to do what you want or needs to be done is let him think it’s his idea and take credit for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN - 70 million people in the US are under a severe weather threat that includes tornadoes and hail.

Ok so now it’s shelter in place .... and oh by the way underground.

I’m not a religious person but I’ve got to think there's a god and he's punishing us for Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rhode Island enforcing a quarantine on NYers with home checks and traffic stops.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...seeking-refuge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my poor friends are already running out of food s

hopefully the checks arrive in their homes soon or them s are gonna say it and take to the streets

this is going to happen sooner in other countries as they have stricter quarantines and zero checks

now think about this, you are to stay home but have no $ for food to feed your kids. what do you do?

police are arresting ppl who wander out in other countries but what if thousands come out en masse?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here is a little sample in Chile

they have nothing to eat. why should they stay home??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sec. Azar with a sneak peek at the CDC's new propagandistic tack: back to work, plebes!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sec. Azar with a sneak peek at the CDC's new propagandistic tack: back to work, plebes!

terrible strategy unless you are going to take suspected cases and force quarantine them in supervised quarantine locations

- people who need money will keep working despite mild symptoms and infect everyone at work
    - if people stay home they will infect entire household

losing strategy from the Orangegutan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh also EVERYONE SHOULD WEAR A MASK OUTSIDE

thats key

unless government and jobs can provide everyone with masks (even surgical masks are ok) and make it a requiement, we are toast

I will call this one more time:

the moment everyonerealizes we HAVE TO WEAR MASKS OUTSIDE life will be able to go as back to normal as possible

I suspect deep state does want to go masks for everyone as it would derail their facial recognition /control plans

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Health officials rebelling against Trump for pulling them off COVID-19 research to go on ‘wild goose chases’

Donald Trump is angering officials in Health and Human Services department for

pulling them off important research aimed at
    developing a vaccine for COVID-19

to study anti-malaria drugs

he believes may end the pandemic.

. “The White House directed health officials to set up a project to track if the antimalarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine show promise —

a dayslong effort that distracted from urgent tasks like trials of other medicines thought to have more potential against the virus.”

“The White House is also pressuring Medicare officials to pay for unproven treatments being given to desperate patients during a pandemic,”

“We have no idea if this works, and the evidence suggests it doesn’t.”

a White House request to see “how to reimburse doctors for prescribing chloroquine to patients searching for a coronavirus treatment,” criticizing the plan by stating,

“They’re basically creating a perverse incentive for physicians to use an unapproved therapy.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/hea..._campaign=4135

All y'all's ignorant, stupid, simplistic mother er thinks he's found the single silver bullet for reelection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh also EVERYONE SHOULD WEAR A MASK OUTSIDE

thats key

unless government and jobs can provide everyone with masks (even surgical masks are ok) and make it a requiement, we are toast

I will calm this one more time

the moment everyonerealizes we HAVE TO WEAR MASKS OUTSIDE life will be able to go as back to normal as possible
    If you don't have a mask, Tennessee suggests you wear a diaper instead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two headlines, 13 days apart:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Health officials rebelling against Trump for pulling them off COVID-19 research to go on ‘wild goose chases’

Donald Trump is angering officials in Health and Human Services department for

pulling them off important research aimed at
    developing a vaccine for COVID-19

to study anti-malaria drugs

he believes may end the pandemic.

. “The White House directed health officials to set up a project to track if the antimalarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine show promise —

a dayslong effort that distracted from urgent tasks like trials of other medicines thought to have more potential against the virus.”

“The White House is also pressuring Medicare officials to pay for unproven treatments being given to desperate patients during a pandemic,”

“We have no idea if this works, and the evidence suggests it doesn’t.”

a White House request to see “how to reimburse doctors for prescribing chloroquine to patients searching for a coronavirus treatment,” criticizing the plan by stating,

“They’re basically creating a perverse incentive for physicians to use an unapproved therapy.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/hea..._campaign=4135

All y'all's ignorant, stupid, simplistic mother er thinks he's found the single silver bullet for reelection.

NYC probably doing the chloraquin study to appease the orange idiot just to curry favor and get aide. This dip is Nero playing the fiddle while the country burns.

Thread Information