My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And here comes the Shillary ding...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did read them, there's nothing there... that's exactly what we were discussing here...

"I wanna believe"
    Post factcheck results: mostly false

Sorry u obviously didnt read it

Try ma nig.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It's on the letter posted in that tweet right there. You didn't read it?

Not only that, but the letter itself doesn't "correct" any "untruthful assertions"... it's a clickbait tweet and you fell for it.
    Ebright never claims the EcoHealth research caused Covid, and neither have I. You are in fact re ed and are still trying to refute assertions never made

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post factcheck results: mostly false

Sorry u obviously didnt read it

Try ma nig.
    I did read it, it was linked from a post here. You clearly did not and spent your time posting tweets instead

Go fetch me the next conspiracy my nig...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did read it, it was linked from a post here. You clearly did not and spent your time posting tweets instead

Go fetch me the next conspiracy my nig...
    Last edited by Ef-man; 10-26-2021 at 03:03 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ebright never claims the EcoHealth research caused Covid, and neither have I. You are in fact re ed and are still trying to refute assertions never made
    Ebright made a false claim based on a letter that directly addresses EcoHealth research causing Covid... you fell for it. You're re ed if you post stuff and don't know what it contains and are prepared to defend it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA's failure to read his own posts bites him in the ass again

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I did read them, there's nothing there... that's exactly what we were discussing here...

"I wanna believe"
    there's nothing there

Yesterday, the NIH provided that missing report for the period ending May 2019, which was inexplicably dated August 2021. That summary of the group’s work includes a description of an experiment the EcoHealth Alliance conducted involving infectious clones of MERS-CoV, the virus that caused a deadly outbreak of Middle East respiratory syndrome in 2012. MERS has a case-fatality rate as high as 35 percent, much higher than Covid-19’s. The scientists swapped out the virus’s receptor-binding domain, or RBD, a part of the e protein that enables it to enter a host’s cells, according to the report. “We constructed the full-length infectious clone of MERS-CoV, and replaced the RBD of MERS-CoV with the RBDs of various strains of HKU4-related coronaviruses previously identified in bats from different provinces in southern China,” the scientists wrote.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Ebright made a false claim based on a letter that directly addresses EcoHealth research causing Covid... you fell for it. You're re ed if you post stuff and don't know what it contains and are prepared to defend it.
    EcoHealth performed gain of function research. Fauci said that never happened. How is Ebright's claim false?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's nothing there

Yesterday, the NIH provided that missing report for the period ending May 2019, which was inexplicably dated August 2021. That summary of the group’s work includes a description of an experiment the EcoHealth Alliance conducted involving infectious clones of MERS-CoV, the virus that caused a deadly outbreak of Middle East respiratory syndrome in 2012. MERS has a case-fatality rate as high as 35 percent, much higher than Covid-19’s. The scientists swapped out the virus’s receptor-binding domain, or RBD, a part of the e protein that enables it to enter a host’s cells, according to the report. “We constructed the full-length infectious clone of MERS-CoV, and replaced the RBD of MERS-CoV with the RBDs of various strains of HKU4-related coronaviruses previously identified in bats from different provinces in southern China,” the scientists wrote.
    "I read it"

Ma Salvadorian nig has got his bitcoins from a volcano giving him delusions of reading 500+ page virological research reports

Ma poor nig in reality probably reads no more than the Mcdonals menu where he spends his daily bitcoin

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Too many questions are still unanswered about the origins of the pandemic. Though China’s doors remain closed, there are significant and promising avenues for investigation in the United States.

The two major hypotheses for the virus origins are zoonotic spillover, from an animal to human perhaps with an intermediate host, or that it leaked or escaped from a laboratory accident in Wuhan. The Wuhan Ins ute of Virology (WIV) is one of the world’s major centers of study of bat coronaviruses, and was developing genetically-modified variants able to infect human lung cells.

Zoonotic spillover is a plausible explanation based on historical experience, and scientists should pursue it vigorously. But similar efforts must be made to discover whether a laboratory release or infection led to the pandemic. Peter Daszak, the president of EcoHealth Alliance, a nonprofit based in New York, organized a five-year research program funded by the U.S. National Ins utes of Health to study bat coronaviruses and potential spillover risk to people, with significant participation by the WIV and its scientist, Shi Zhengli. The government of China, Ms. Shi and Mr. Daszak all insist the laboratory could not be the source of the pandemic strain. Mr. Daszak has been particularly aggressive in promoting the zoonotic spillover hypothesis and attacking the laboratory leak as a “conspiracy theory.”

Last week, it was disclosed that the EcoHealth Alliance in August filed a report on its research in 2018-2019 — the report was two years late. This just happens to be the two-year period of the pandemic and intense debate about the virus origins. No reason has been given. Mr. Daszak did not respond to our query. The y report describes experiments, approved in advance by the NIH, to test the infectivity of the genetically-manipulated viruses on mice with cells resembling those of the human respiratory system. The manipulations made the viruses more lethal to the mice. Although the NIH continues to insist this did not fit the definition of “gain of function” research, and could not have led to the pandemic strain, it certainly should have met the U.S. government’s own requirements for stricter oversight.

Still, much is unknown. There is no direct evidence of zoonotic spillover, nor of a laboratory leak.

But unanswered questions keep emerging about Mr. Daszak and the WIV. He was at the center of public debate over virus origins, the only American appointed to the joint World Health Organization-China mission. Why did he not disclose his 2018 proposal to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) for research on bat coronaviruses with the WIV and others, which called for engineering a modification onto e proteins of chimeric viruses that would make them infect human cells in the way the pandemic strain did? What does he know about the databases of viruses that WIV took offline in 2019 and never brought back? Does he know what research the WIV may have done on its own, during or after their collaboration? What was being done at WIV in the months before the pandemic?

Mr. Daszak must answer these questions before Congress. His grants were federal funds, and it is entirely appropriate for Congress to insist on accountability and transparency. He might also help the world understand what really happened in Wuhan.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...appened-wuhan/

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Nothing to see here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"read stuff? nah. that gets in the way of pwning the libs."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too many questions are still unanswered about the origins of the pandemic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how you dont read.
    Where did I say you did not.
    I said I bet you did.

So you go shirtless and barefoot into dining establishments to show them they cant commie you! And so now, tell us you never go into establishments that post rules about no shirt, no shoes, no service. Go ahead. You take only Whataburger and run with it... flake out again.

So you dont follow any guidelines of safety after pricking people under the skin. And if you actually do, you are a commie.
    gtfoh.
    You follow rules just like everyone else. You just pussy out on masks and shots. Muh rites of passage...

Fck OSHA. You probably learned their rules for staying sterile and dont even know it.
    Whataboutism that has nothing to do with anything at all while trying to compare no shoes & no shirt to communism.

As for OSHA, it's a crock of agency and no bro all we tattooers need to know is common sense and that comes at a cost of $20 for a stupid blood-borne pathogens test which I could've aced at age 3.

Do you disobey the closest red light to your place of business just to show the government to stay out of your private affairs? Traffic commies...
    Whataboutism once again...

When they have a Nazi, Nazi's are no longer bad. Then they debate the meaning of the true Nazi vs the 3rd Reich.
    You hit the nail on its head tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Fake news you can Trust."
    Their own description.

You dont even know what you are reading fkning fathead.
    But it is funny. If thats what your dumb ass really wanted from it.
    Going total derp as he rapid fires complete from his internets...
    You're the DERP considering everyone in their right mind knows the Bee is satire, sarcasm, and humor. Are you serious?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over 80,000 animals – from 209 species – were tested, including wild, domesticated and market animals. “As the WHO investigation reported, not a single animal infected with SARS-CoV-2 was found.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over 80,000 animals – from 209 species – were tested, including wild, domesticated and market animals. “As the WHO investigation reported, not a single animal infected with SARS-CoV-2 was found.
    But bats and other organisms have been found with CORONAVIRUSES that are closely related to the original virus that was found that caused problems IN HUMANS. This is how WE GO ABOUT FINDING ORIGINS. Dont expect to find the exact same RNA sequence.
    Why do people continue to give half truths and utter BS? The Delta virus that now causes the majority of cases is not like the first or the second strains, they have differences, but show a large amount of relatedness. This what we would expect from mutations and evolution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the DERP considering everyone in their right mind knows the Bee is satire, sarcasm, and humor. Are you serious?
    Yeah Im sure so when hater put it right in the middle of all his other articles once he found out it was wrong.
    You and hater planned it together, jokes on me.

gtfoh... you were not even a part of the sequence of stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same with hater but wonder where tsa is hiding? Can’t be Korea as he would be working 24/7 and there is no internet there.

Could be recovering from back surgery but it probably was in Korea too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But bats and other organisms have been found with CORONAVIRUSES that are closely related to the original virus that was found that caused problems IN HUMANS. This is how WE GO ABOUT FINDING ORIGINS. Dont expect to find the exact same RNA sequence.
    Why do people continue to give half truths and utter BS? The Delta virus that now causes the majority of cases is not like the first or the second strains, they have differences, but show a large amount of relatedness. This what we would expect from mutations and evolution.

They should've tested animals from the lab.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whataboutism that has nothing to do with anything at all while trying to compare no shoes & no shirt to communism.

As for OSHA, it's a crock of agency and no bro all we tattooers need to know is common sense and that comes at a cost of $20 for a stupid blood-borne pathogens test which I could've aced at age 3.

Whataboutism once again...

So what does common sense tell you about the kind of organisms that infect people under the skin after a bad job? Common sense my ass, I dont trust your knowledge of needles at all based on your complete vaccine bull . You go on talking bout not wanting certain chemicals in your body and then go ahead and stick chemicals under the skin? Really just stop with this . Do you think if a certain tattoo parlor continual give people infections they should be allowed to keep doing so? OSHA has already filed with the courts to have various tattoo parlors shut down.

Common sense my ass...

And yes I will use examples of government intervening to make the society as a whole safer as a comparison to your idiocy that its communism to get involved in matters that affect ALL of us. So if you think this is whataboutism, then yes I am going to use it because you are a hypocrite. I dont give a fk about your whataboutism rules. Sound familiar?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should've tested animals from the lab.
    They did.
    One of the labs in Wuhan was studying Coronaviruses in bats BEFORE any Covid viruses that infect people were found. They found them in the wild and were comparing them. They did not keep a bat colony in the lab.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too many questions are still unanswered about the origins of the pandemic. Though China’s doors remain closed, there are significant and promising avenues for investigation in the United States.

The two major hypotheses for the virus origins are zoonotic spillover, from an animal to human perhaps with an intermediate host, or that it leaked or escaped from a laboratory accident in Wuhan. The Wuhan Ins ute of Virology (WIV) is one of the world’s major centers of study of bat coronaviruses, and was developing genetically-modified variants able to infect human lung cells.

Zoonotic spillover is a plausible explanation based on historical experience, and scientists should pursue it vigorously. But similar efforts must be made to discover whether a laboratory release or infection led to the pandemic. Peter Daszak, the president of EcoHealth Alliance, a nonprofit based in New York, organized a five-year research program funded by the U.S. National Ins utes of Health to study bat coronaviruses and potential spillover risk to people, with significant participation by the WIV and its scientist, Shi Zhengli. The government of China, Ms. Shi and Mr. Daszak all insist the laboratory could not be the source of the pandemic strain. Mr. Daszak has been particularly aggressive in promoting the zoonotic spillover hypothesis and attacking the laboratory leak as a “conspiracy theory.”

Last week, it was disclosed that the EcoHealth Alliance in August filed a report on its research in 2018-2019 — the report was two years late. This just happens to be the two-year period of the pandemic and intense debate about the virus origins. No reason has been given. Mr. Daszak did not respond to our query. The y report describes experiments, approved in advance by the NIH, to test the infectivity of the genetically-manipulated viruses on mice with cells resembling those of the human respiratory system. The manipulations made the viruses more lethal to the mice. Although the NIH continues to insist this did not fit the definition of “gain of function” research, and could not have led to the pandemic strain, it certainly should have met the U.S. government’s own requirements for stricter oversight.

Still, much is unknown. There is no direct evidence of zoonotic spillover, nor of a laboratory leak.

But unanswered questions keep emerging about Mr. Daszak and the WIV. He was at the center of public debate over virus origins, the only American appointed to the joint World Health Organization-China mission. Why did he not disclose his 2018 proposal to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) for research on bat coronaviruses with the WIV and others, which called for engineering a modification onto e proteins of chimeric viruses that would make them infect human cells in the way the pandemic strain did? What does he know about the databases of viruses that WIV took offline in 2019 and never brought back? Does he know what research the WIV may have done on its own, during or after their collaboration? What was being done at WIV in the months before the pandemic?

Mr. Daszak must answer these questions before Congress. His grants were federal funds, and it is entirely appropriate for Congress to insist on accountability and transparency. He might also help the world understand what really happened in Wuhan.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...appened-wuhan/
    You are arguing two very different things.

Take the bolded sentences and put them together and its clear you think Wuhan released the virus.

We use all kinds of human cells to grow viruses and a number of other things simply because we know how to grow them in culture.

This stuff is NOT new.
    Why dont you post this:

https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985

Exact same thing with MERS. Not highly scrutinized. Why not?
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-26-2021 at 08:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They did.
    One of the labs in Wuhan was studying Coronaviruses in bats BEFORE any Covid viruses that infect people were found. They found them in the wild and were comparing them. They did not keep a bat colony in the lab.
    Link?

Thread Information