Page 408 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 3083583984044054064074084094104114124184585089081408 ... LastLast
Results 10,176 to 10,200 of 40770
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, so Trump's travel ban didn't help at all. Good article.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, so Trump's travel ban didn't help at all. Good article.

half a million infections and still boasting about the china travel ban

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My hair clippers came in finally...

no more "wild man" hair!

Back to boot camp days!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ing savages
    To slaughter animals that show no intelligence and affection is one thing, but a ing dog? Sick mother ers. I'd love to curbstomp any asian that partakes in that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To slaughter animals that show no intelligence and affection is one thing, but a ing dog? Sick mother ers. I'd love to curbstomp any asian that partakes in that.
    thats your murican culture talking...

other parts of the world see the animals we eat - and they want to puke -

no difference - just cultural conditioning.

If you (we) REALLY wanted to have a moral stance - we would be against ANY animal getting killed to serve our needs.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

half a million infections and still boasting about the china travel ban
    He has every right, hater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has every right, hater.
    Except it didn't work.

Whoopsie!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats your murican culture talking...

other parts of the world see the animals we eat - and they want to puke -

no difference - just cultural conditioning.

If you (we) REALLY wanted to have a moral stance - we would be against ANY animal getting killed to serve our needs.
    No. Universally there is a huge difference between cattle/poultry/seafood and a dog.

No civilized country, other than some asian ones, look at man's best friend as food, bro.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, TSA cast me down with the sodomites some time ago, but, he remains a soldier in the finest traditions.

T
    S
    A

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, TSA cast me down with the sodomites some time ago, but, he remains a soldier in the finest traditions.

T
    S
    A
    Man, you didn't read the article either. Completely s on Trump and muh China travel ban.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Except it didn't work.

Whoopsie!
    It's something though, has kept the dam from bursting in reality and allegorically.

It's what we have.

& then he brings up the European ban. I always look away from the TV screen then, Dumps. Lordy. & then sometimes he'll toss in Ireland, sometimes not.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Universally there is a huge difference between cattle/poultry/seafood and a dog.

No civilized country, other than some asian ones, look at man's best friend as food, bro.
    no difference -

i would never fathom - it - (dogs) - but that is my american conditioning...

but cows are sacred to millions - and they are just as offended and disgusted that we eat them -

so if you grew up there - you would think americans are disgusting savages

no ing difference - once you are honest to see both sides

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man, you didn't read the article either. Completely s on Trump and muh China travel ban.
    I use what's good for us, yes:::

[[[The first confirmed coronavirus case in New York was a woman who flew into JFK in February and tested positive March 1. The next day, Gov. Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio promised investigators would track down every person on her flight. No one ever did.]]]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's something though, has kept the dam from bursting in reality and allegorically.

It's what we have.

& then he brings up the European ban. I always look away from the TV screen then, Dumps. Lordy. & then sometimes he'll toss in Ireland, sometimes not.
    There is no dam.

There never was a dam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I use what's good for us, yes:::

[[[The first confirmed coronavirus case in New York was a woman who flew into JFK in February and tested positive March 1. The next day, Gov. Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio promised investigators would track down every person on her flight. No one ever did.]]]
    You still haven't read the article. You don't care about the truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't "Now This News" a source of choice for TheGreatTurd?
    Know More News

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoopsie!
    Independent reporting has corroborated what [Silicon Valley tech executive Eric] Ries and other volunteers saw for themselves: “a fragmented procurement system now descending into chaos,” as the Associated Press put it. The news agency found that not a single shipment of medical-grade N95 masks arrived at U.S. ports during the month of March. The federal government was not only disorganized; it was absent. Federal agencies waited until mid-March to begin placing bulk orders for the urgently needed supplies, the A.P. found. The first large U.S. government order to the big U.S. producer 3M, for a hundred and seventy-three million dollars’ worth of N95 masks, was not placed until March 21st—the same day that Ries got his first phone call about the Kushner effort. The order, according to the A.P., did not even require the supplies to be delivered until the end of April, far too late to help with the thousands of cases already overwhelming hospitals.
    https://www.newyorker.com/news/lette...g-garbage-bags

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well crap. Sounds like my sister may have that and she has been visiting and getting groceries etc. for my elderly mother. No cough, but high fever, body, ache, headache...tested negative for flu and won't have covid results for a week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The initial reports were that doctors indeed were hoarding them, to the point where some places simply had to tell pharmacists to stop filling off label prescriptions.

https://www.propublica.org/article/d...their-families
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/24/b...rus-drugs.html
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/states-...it-11586095200

"That's on them" doesn't really invalidate the fact that you can point directly at the POTUS for sparking the hoarding, and then doubling down on it. Fortunately, there was actual State leadership here taking place so patients that actually needed the drug could get it.
    If doctors are writing prescriptions to people for this medication perhaps they think it's effective? I don't think doctors are writing themselves prescriptions and just hoarding the medication as that would probably be illegal.

Do you really believe primary care physicians are going to prescribe an off-label medication because of what the president said? Or do you think that primary care physicians are gullible and bend to the will of the patient?

Then it raises a question that if primary care physicians are doing that with a medication that's unproven, are they doing it with other medication just because the patient saw it on television and isn't that what these drugmakers want? Otherwise why would they advertise it to common people?

So the real issue then should be with the primary care physicians or physicians in general who write prescriptions because the patient says they want it instead of because the doctor thinks they need it.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    every country practices information warfare. china, france, us, uk, israel, turkey, you name it

doesnt mean that Putins main hobby

he wants to destroy our democracy

thats actually information warfare talking point from american intelligence. wake up lemming
    I didn't say otherwise...just implying that Russia is particularly good at it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apple and Google launch a joint contact-tracing system for iOS and Android
    A huge step forward in the fight against COVID-19

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/10/2...cking-data-app

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no difference -

i would never fathom - it - (dogs) - but that is my american conditioning...

but cows are sacred to millions - and they are just as offended and disgusted that we eat them -

so if you grew up there - you would think americans are disgusting savages

no ing difference - once you are honest to see both sides
    Nonsense, dogs have been bred for thousands of years to be companions to humans and have developed an understanding of us that no other species other than humans has.

The full episode

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2adqfh

Eating a dog is barbaric.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well crap. Sounds like my sister may have that and she has been visiting and getting groceries etc. for my elderly mother. No cough, but high fever, body, ache, headache...tested negative for flu and won't have covid results for a week.
    Damn man, hope nothing but the best for your mother and sister. ing scary when you wonder if every little fever is COVID and if so whether enough has already reproduced asymptotically in the lungs to put you in danger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That sucks. I hope it's something less serious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pigs show affection and intelligence but we eat them anyhow.

Thread Information