Page 1607 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 60711071507155715971603160416051606160716081609161016111617 ... LastLast
Results 40,151 to 40,175 of 40782
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Wow, did they pick up their and is there definitive proof that they go to S. Korea in shame?
    Why won't you discuss or defend the study you were pushing?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Poltics guiding science can lead to some very bad outcomes for people.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many of these claims about every single move Fauci makes.
    The red team just runs with it. Hundreds of things that just tie people down. Just like the illegal voting bull that gets so out of hand that a Republican with 6% of the vote in a Republican primary cost their cons uents hundreds of thousands of dollars claiming fraud from other Republicans. This is the zRoger Stone playbook. Keep hammering away, they will forget the false claims when you invent the next lie.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...im-about-fauc/

The article above is one of a list a mile long.
    Why would Fauci want studies concerning a lab produced virus NOT interest Fauci? Because he is a commie afraid to expose the Chinese? Because it makes him look bad? Or… the most salient and logical: It’s the most unlikely way to find the origins of the virus. There are hundreds and hundreds of studies on Covid. You look for the most productive and most probable. You don’t keep banging your head against a brick wall. The Chinese are loving this confusion and distraction from then constant bull put out about Fauci and take this into consideration. So many lunatics who have no idea wtf they are doing have posted hundreds of articles like the news above addresses. It’s just like the Dominion voting machine . And it’s amazing how many of the same partisan political people bring this up. It’s never ending.

We need information from the Chinese about a lot of sit concerning the spread of the virus. The virus leaking from a lab is the least important. We need to know about the EARLY spread and deaths of thousands of Chinese BEFORE the virus of red team interest even existed most likely because when these viruses mutate and spread they make new viruses via evolution.

So we are gonna end this whole thing end by saying the most likely spread was via the most common force that creates new species, evolution. But that we can’t rule out aliens producing the virus. Five years down the line we figure out the animal lineage and this board is already gone to and does not exist. I will blame ghosts as the most likely cause of the board extinction event.
    Last edited by pgardn; 03-23-2023 at 07:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why won't you discuss or defend the study you were pushing?
    I already did and showed you do not understand what zoonotic viruses are.

You are just butthurt for being mocked.

Lash out and sulk some more.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I already did and showed you do not understand what zoonotic viruses are.

You are just butthurt for being mocked.

Lash out and sulk some more.
    You haven't said a single word about that study being shredded and the unethical authors getting booted from the data site. You're a ing joke...I've done enough damage to you here and I think I'm done with you. Good job showing the board how ing stupid you are

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So many of these claims about every single move Fauci makes.
    The red team just runs with it. Hundreds of things that just tie people down. Just like the illegal voting bull that gets so out of hand that a Republican with 6% of the vote in a Republican primary cost their cons uents hundreds of thousands of dollars claiming fraud from other Republicans. This is the zRoger Stone playbook. Keep hammering away, they will forget the false claims when you invent the next lie.

The article above is one of a list a mile long.
    Why would Fauci want studies concerning a lab produced virus NOT interest Fauci? Because he is a commie afraid to expose the Chinese? Because it makes him look bad? Or… the most salient and logical: It’s the most unlikely way to find the origins of the virus. There are hundreds and hundreds of studies on Covid. You look for the most productive and most probable. You don’t keep banging your head against a brick wall. The Chinese are loving this confusion and distraction from then constant bull put out about Fauci and take this into consideration. So many lunatics who have no idea wtf they are doing have posted hundreds of articles like the news above addresses. It’s just like the Dominion voting machine . And it’s amazing how many of the same partisan political people bring this up. It’s never ending.

We need information from the Chinese about a lot of sit concerning the spread of the virus. The virus leaking from a lab is the least important. We need to know about the EARLY spread and deaths of thousands of Chinese BEFORE the virus of red team interest even existed most likely because when these viruses mutate and spread they make new viruses via evolution.

So we are gonna end this whole thing end by saying the most likely spread was via the most common force that creates new species, evolution. But that we can’t rule out aliens producing the virus. Five years down the line we figure out the animal lineage and this board is already gone to and does not exist. I will blame ghosts as the most likely cause of the board extinction event.
    No clue why you posted the politifact link as it had nothing to do with the authors mentioned in my post. At least I got a chuckle out of your link.

"The coronavirus’ genetic makeup precludes the possibility that it was man-made."

Do you believe Politifacts claim?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You haven't said a single word about that study being shredded and the unethical authors getting booted from the data site. You're a ing joke...I've done enough damage to you here and I think I'm done with you. Good job showing the board how ing stupid you are
    Sure, with your understanding of what zoonotic viruses and definitive proof wall of tweets only thing damaged is your ego.

Be strong and keep lashing, as I am sure the self-stroking will make you feel better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No clue why you posted the politifact link as it had nothing to do with the authors mentioned in my post. At least I got a chuckle out of your link.

"The coronavirus’ genetic makeup precludes the possibility that it was man-made."

Absolutely agree. Read CORONAVIRUS

But it does not mean that we cannot change (what we think to be the first few minor variants) structure because we have in trying to determine the animal lineage. We have manipulated the virus. But this does automatically mean we created a highly infectious strain. In fact, in almost all of these studies, the virus is rendered much less virulent because we have changed the virus specifically to determine genetic history and possible animal transfer steps. NOT TO MAKE IT MORE VIRULENT. We don’t even know if we could, nature is a much bigger lab. In fact many scientists basically thought “it’s about time” , and thought more about the capabilities or incapacity of other virus to spread that could have been much worse. We don’t even know why some “died out”. It’s very difficult.

The most magnificent occurrence in this whole ordeal was
    when we had already looked at the rna and started looking at the proteins. This whole mess became a very hopeful endeavor as we discovered the e protein had a structure that looked like vaccines could be produced quite readily. And we were correct. We got to see one of the quickest, highly functional vaccine put together of all time. And done using different techniques. Very good work by by world science with the US leading the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You have no clue?
    How much of this ridiculous stuff will you continue posting.
    Look at the stupid your team has already posted and continues to do.
    Next up, Fauci’s maid has Chinese ancestors and had a science class in virology.
    You will get your info… the House will look at it. Meanwhile your team can continue talking about money waisted on stupid inquiries.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Absolutely agree. Read CORONAVIRUS

But it does not mean that we cannot change (what we think to be the first few minor variants) structure because we have in trying to determine the animal lineage. We have manipulated the virus. But this does automatically mean we created a highly infectious strain.
    If the virus was manipulated beforehand and leaked out of a lab that would make the virus man-made. You admit the virus can be manipulated by man. You admit neither theory has been proven. Politifact’s claim in untrue. You absolutely agreeing with them makes you a hypocrite.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You have no clue?
    How much of this ridiculous stuff will you continue posting.
    Look at the stupid your team has already posted and continues to do.
    Next up, Fauci’s maid has Chinese ancestors and had a science class in virology.
    You will get your info… the House will look at it. Meanwhile your team can continue talking about money waisted on stupid inquiries.
    What ridiculous stuff have I posted? Be specific.

One of the most ridiculous claims to date was just posted this week and you didn’t say about the raccoon dog study rushed to the media by the unethical researchers who were booted from the database. Why no comment from you on that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the virus was manipulated beforehand and leaked out of a lab that would make the virus man-made. You admit the virus can be manipulated by man. You admit neither theory has been proven. Politifact’s claim in untrue. You absolutely agreeing with them makes you a hypocrite.
    It was not manipulated BEFOREHAND. This is a study the novel coronavirus that was novel because of its amino acid sequence was different. The disease was already out and flourishing in nature before any lab had even identified its basic biomolecules. We had not even found the actual virus at that time, we just new China had outbreaks and that it had all the hallmarks of being a respiratory virus. The Chinese already worked with finding different species of viruses just like we do. The lady in the lab (who we will probably never hear from again) merely identified it against other coronavirus types that did not cause any diseases in people and found in animals. Then she found it was much like the virus ALREADY killing people. She was a sequencer, not a manipulator. Her expertise came from the fact she had sequenced and identified so many of these viruses. She was more of a librarian. She had to grow all of these different viruses she had identified in culture to have enough biochemical material to merely ID them. THIS IS NOT the same as genetically manipulating them.

The virus was novel because it had a protein with a unique amino acid pattern. But upon close inspection and comparison to a library of viral protein research we were able to put it in the cornavirus family, but different. Well it also turns out it is not that different. It had a close pattern to a coronavirus found in 2007. But it was still called novel by that point. Because it was different. Do you want some reading on molecular evolution so you get how we classify viruses and living things by sequencing both their DNA and Proteins and follow their possible evolutionary geneology? And you are also playing a chronological game that is wrong.
    Do you want to look up how many new coronaviruses that we have now found that are similar to the so called novel virus. This is why we had to start producing new vaccines. Or not because we found the some of the latest variants are rare and not widespread disease causers. So all these variants that exist are lab made....? Its much more likely they were made in the manner the vast majority of all new species (we are good and genetically engineering crops) are produced, EVOLUTION on earth. But we cant rule out they came in on a meteor. Dont want to mention probabilities with this yet. We still need the Chinese to keep playing with us.
    Last edited by pgardn; 03-24-2023 at 12:42 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    later...

back to work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    later...

back to work.
    Can't scoop the Chinese; otherwise, it is unethical!

The group of scientists who had their access to an international archive for sharing coronavirus data suspended Tuesday — after complaints from Chinese scientists — had that access reinstated Wednesday, after providing evidence that they had not, in fact, breached the database’s terms of use.

On Tuesday, the Global Initiative on Sharing Avian Influenza Data (GISAID) had emailed members of an international group of scientists informing them of their suspension, a day after those scientists had posted online a report led: “Genetic evidence of susceptible wildlife in SARS-CoV-2 positive samples at the Huanan Wholesale Seafood Market, Wuhan Analysis and interpretation of data released by the Chinese Center for Disease Control.”

That followed an earlier notice from GISAID, notifying the researchers of complaints from scientists from the Chinese Center for Disease Control who said that, though the data underlying the paper had been gathered by the Chinese, the international scientists had not offered to collaborate with the Chinese researchers, merely told them that they were going to publish their own research.

GISAID warned the international scientists against publishing their research before the Chinese — and thereby ‘scooping’ the Chinese. That, said GISAID would be a breach of their terms, since the underlying data to both research papers had been gathered by the Chinese researchers.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...ing-accusation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Masks don't work"

Background:

Respiratory protective equipment recommended in the UK for healthcare workers (HCWs) caring for patients with COVID-19 comprises a fluid-resistant surgical mask (FRSM), except in the context of aerosol generating procedures (AGPs). We previously demonstrated frequent pauci- and asymptomatic severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 infection HCWs during the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic in the UK, using a comprehensive PCR-based HCW screening programme (Rivett et al., 2020; Jones et al., 2020).

Methods:

Here, we use observational data and mathematical modelling to analyse infection rates amongst HCWs working on ‘red’ (coronavirus disease 2019, COVID-19) and ‘green’ (non-COVID-19) wards during the second wave of the pandemic, before and after the subs ution of filtering face piece 3 (FFP3) respirators for FRSMs.

Results:

Whilst using FRSMs, HCWs working on red wards faced an approximately 31-fold (and at least fivefold) increased risk of direct, ward-based infection. Conversely, after changing to FFP3 respirators, this risk was significantly reduced (52–100% protection).

Conclusions:

FFP3 respirators may therefore provide more effective protection than FRSMs for HCWs caring for patients with COVID-19, whether or not AGPs are undertaken.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8635983/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should poll the board to think who is stupid here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shall we start a thread?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shall we start a thread?
    A thread on who stopped posting and was not hiding as they traveled to S. Korea, worked 24/7, and discovered that there is no internet connectivity after Pavlov pushed his in on Manafort?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The nine facts about the origin of SARS-CoV-2 that everyone needs to know are as follows:

1) SARS-CoV-2 is related to bat SARS-like coronaviruses from southern China and northern Laos.

2) SARS-CoV-2 entered humans in or near Wuhan in August-November 2019.

3) SARS-CoV-2 entered humans either through a natural accident (just as in the first entry of the original SARS coronavirus into humans, which occurred through natural spillover in rural Guangdong province in 2002) or through a research accident (just as in the second third, fourth, and fifth entries of the original SARS coronavirus into humans, which occurred through a lab accident in Singapore in 2003, a lab accident in Taipei in 2003, and two separate lab accidents in Beijing in 2004)

4) Wuhan is located 1,000 km from the nearest wild bats with SARS-CoV-2-like coronaviruses.

5) Wuhan has labs that, at the start of the pandemic, conducted the world’s largest research program on bat SARS-like coronaviruses, possessed the world’s largest collection of bat SARS-like coronaviruses, and possessed the world’s only sample of a SARS-CoV-2-like coronavirus.

6) In 2016-2018, the Wuhan Ins ute of Virology constructed a series of novel chimeric SARS-like coronaviruses that combined the e gene of one bat SARS-like coronavirus with the rest of the genetic information of another bat SARS-like coronavirus and identified viruses that were able to infect and replicate efficiently in human airway cells and that had 10,000x enhanced viral growth and 4x enhanced lethality in mice engineered to display human receptors on cells. In other words, in the years before the start of the pandemic, the Wuhan Ins ute of Virology had taken most of the steps needed to convert a natural bat SARS-like coronavirus to a novel human pandemic pathogen having the properties of SARS-CoV-2.

7) In 2018, the Wuhan Ins ute of Virology and its collaborators proposed to construct an expanded series of novel chimeric SARS-like coronaviruses, this time using newly identified e genes having affinities for human receptors that ranged from very low to very high; and proposed to insert furin cleavage sites — a feature that is present in SARS-CoV-2 but not in any of the hundreds of other known SARS-like coronaviruses and that is crucial for the high transmissibility of SARS-CoV-2 — into SARS-like coronaviruses.

8) In 2016-2019, the Wuhan Ins ute of Virology constructed and characterized SARS-like coronaviruses at biosafety level 2, a level inadequate for work with enhanced potential pandemic pathogens and inadequate to contain a virus having the transmissibility of SARS-CoV-2.

9) From the start of the pandemic, the Wuhan Ins ute of Virology and its collaborators have withheld information, misrepresented facts, and obstructed investigation…even though, if not connected to origin, they most easily could have cleared their names through cooperation.

10) A preponderance of evidence, including both the scientific evidence (facts 1-3) and the do entary evidence (facts 4-9), indicates that SARS-CoV-2 likely entered humans through a laboratory accident.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh cool a text mask

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (we don't actually know anything but we're super angry about the sniffles)

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Can't scoop the Chinese; otherwise, it is unethical!

The group of scientists who had their access to an international archive for sharing coronavirus data suspended Tuesday — after complaints from Chinese scientists — had that access reinstated Wednesday, after providing evidence that they had not, in fact, breached the database’s terms of use.

On Tuesday, the Global Initiative on Sharing Avian Influenza Data (GISAID) had emailed members of an international group of scientists informing them of their suspension, a day after those scientists had posted online a report led: “Genetic evidence of susceptible wildlife in SARS-CoV-2 positive samples at the Huanan Wholesale Seafood Market, Wuhan Analysis and interpretation of data released by the Chinese Center for Disease Control.”

That followed an earlier notice from GISAID, notifying the researchers of complaints from scientists from the Chinese Center for Disease Control who said that, though the data underlying the paper had been gathered by the Chinese, the international scientists had not offered to collaborate with the Chinese researchers, merely told them that they were going to publish their own research.

GISAID warned the international scientists against publishing their research before the Chinese — and thereby ‘scooping’ the Chinese. That, said GISAID would be a breach of their terms, since the underlying data to both research papers had been gathered by the Chinese researchers.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...ing-accusation
    Does nothing to change the fact that it was a study and it was so bad they didn't even put it up as a pre-print

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It was not manipulated BEFOREHAND.
    Holy you solved it before anyone else in the world solved it. Congrats idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does nothing to change the fact that it was a study and it was so bad they didn't even put it up as a pre-print
    You were wrong, have bent the knee after getting your pushed in, and are lashing out, again!

What is not surprising is how you were pushing the ‘scooping’ chinese government propaganda.

What an idiot.
    ;lol

Thread Information