Page 1009 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 95099099599991005100610071008100910101011101210131019105911091509 ... LastLast
Results 25,201 to 25,225 of 40782
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its also funny CDC is now relying heavily on the VAERS system (according to their tweet) when for months media and vaccine s have been laughing at it and saying its unreliable crap

Apparently it works
    They're all running as fast as they can now because everything is topsy turvy and they want to land in the right spot,,,and they don't know what & where that spot is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater, doing some of his finest hours now. God bless ya, son. You & Spurts are like Mantle & Maris, one jack after another.

Tell it.

Testify!!!

hater

U still tweet?

U shud look up @CJHopkins_Z23

Good stuff

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it

But but its super rare, breakthrough cases are almost zero.
    It is rare dumb fck.
    The cases that are occurring are mostlly older people that get indoors and have a significant exposure that would overwhelm any immune system not working properly or even such a large load that your immune system does not have the time to react. The vaccine works, but not if you Slap massive amount of virus into individual(s). This is true of MOST vaccines, you cant handle a giant load of virus immediately. MOST of these cases are also asymptomatic. It fits perfectly with what one would expect of VARYING immune systems in the huge VARIATION of people it is given to. The vaccine has done incredibly well, bottom line. The fact that idiots like yourself who do not get vaccinated act as cess pools for natural selection is not surprising.

Again your understanding of the immune system is nil.

the takehome is again, and I have told your lame brain this many times.

Mask up in places that are crowded that might be able to give you a giant exposure at one time.
    People who have been vaccinated who are old and dont mask on planes are flat out idiots. People who go to events where they sit close to many people for long periods are stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chaos agent hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It continues to amaze me that people think everyone's immune system works with exactly the same efficiency. You can get the flu vaccine, get run down tired and stressed, and still get the flu. You can get vaccinated, and that vaccination DOES NOT work for you, and get the disease any way. Individual variation.

What is amazing is the vaccine has worked so well for so many, unlike the flu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Because old ppl are weak and die anyway"

"The vacvine works unless its too much virus"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will now run and hide while gulping so more RT news.
    Its just amazing how badly people want to spread falsehoods.

"I told the guy who asked for directions to go left, instead of right! I feel so clever."

-hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Because old ppl are weak and die anyway"

"The vacvine works unless its too much virus"

Absolutely. Thus the need for a booster and waiting for two weeks for it to take.
    And even then different individuals will have different responses.

Bottom line:
    This vaccine has worked extraordinarily well. End of story.

It one wanted to test the vaccination out what you would do is weaken your immune response and yes, EXPOSE YOURSELF TO A BIG VIRAL LOAD all at one sitting. So be old, be tired and worn out, and go into a viral ridden cess pool and breathe deeply.

You are a complete fkn idiot. Dont pretend to know that you understand how this works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It continues to amaze me that people think everyone's immune system works with exactly the same efficiency. You can get the flu vaccine, get run down tired and stressed, and still get the flu. You can get vaccinated, and that vaccination DOES NOT work for you, and get the disease any way. Individual variation.

And again, for the heater...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got to work.

Cant wait to see how much hater puts up again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater disciple ed up.

24-year-old who needed double lung transplant wishes he'd been vaccinated for COVID-19.

A 24-year-old Georgia man who contracted COVID-19 and required a double lung transplant, and who remains hospitalized, has expressed his regret he did not get vaccinated for the virus, which has so far killed more than 607,000 Americans.

Blake Bargatze told his parents that he was putting off receiving a COVID-19 vaccine because he felt uncertain about its possible side effects, WSB-TV in Atlanta reported.

“He wanted to wait a few years to see, you know, if there’s any side effects or anything from it,” said Paul Nuclo, his stepfather. “As soon as he got in the hospital, though, he said he wished he had gotten the vaccine.”

https://news.yahoo.com/24-year-old-w...180810400.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Well, frankly, peeg, your side politicized it out of the gate/January '20, and now the chickens have come full circle and now are home to roost and you have to pay that piper. We'd rather cut off our noses to spite our faces than give that mother er in the White House his way, that SOB. And what's more, peeg, Biden knows it, and is brazening it out, all-the-way. But we're gonna out brazen that bas , because nobody brazes like us.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Got to work.

Cant wait to see how much hater puts up again.
    This has been his finest hour, peeg. I've never been prouder of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is all true. Unfortunately, the most negative outlier cases are what makes clickable headlines.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is all true. Unfortunately, the most negative outlier cases are what makes clickable headlines.
    (They) don't want this thing to go nutty-nuts on mother er Biden's dime & time. The #'s just started to genuinely slack off and here they go again.

He's already at 225k in less than 6 months since 1-20.

That's 37,500 Americans per month that are dead since mother er Biden got in there on the crook. Congratulations, Joe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    turns out the whole world is full of anti vax trump s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Play stupid games get stupid huge protests on your head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no reason to vaccinate healthy teens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gtfo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give a reason, no-take Blake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give a reason, no-take Blake
    Teens can get covid, teens can spread covid, dip Darrin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (They) don't want this thing to go nutty-nuts on mother er Biden's dime & time. The #'s just started to genuinely slack off and here they go again.

He's already at 225k in less than 6 months since 1-20.

That's 37,500 Americans per month that are dead since mother er Biden got in there on the crook. Congratulations, Joe.
    I wrote exactly the same thing early on (during your Orange God's tenure) when telling the board this particular virus was a very doable vaccine wise. I did not know so many Trumpers, AND eyed antivaccer stay home supposedly liberal moms would fall for such BS.
    Thread... we know you wish to play Kamikaze with other peoples lives, that sniveling chicken of you. Trump owns this with his witch doctor drugs, his holding onto no masks, and his vacillating not caring or pushing the vaccine.
    Its his... tough luck.

When history of this disease is looked back upon it will show mixing politics and science/medicine is a deadly combination. Its happened before...

Read.
    How to starve people with political ideas:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...russia/548786/

You will like it. Giant commie fk up...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So teachers should be required to get vaccinated like health care workers... oops, neither are.
    Kids are required to get vaccines to enter most public schools in Texas. Should we do away with this.
    Why did they put health care workers at the front of the line to get vaccinated I wonder?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read the article Thread.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wrote exactly the same thing early on (during your Orange God's tenure) when telling the board this particular virus was a very doable vaccine wise. I did not know so many Trumpers, AND eyed antivaccer stay home supposedly liberal moms would fall for such BS.
    Thread... we know you wish to play Kamikaze with other peoples lives, that sniveling chicken of you. Trump owns this with his witch doctor drugs, his holding onto no masks, and his vacillating not caring or pushing the vaccine.
    Its his... tough luck.

When history of this disease is looked back upon it will show mixing politics and science/medicine is a deadly combination. Its happened before...

Read.
    How to starve people with political ideas:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...russia/548786/

You will like it. Giant commie fk up...
    ...and, and, where's the rest of it, peeg..."Furthermore, Dale, I'm putting you on ignore and never speaking to you ever again, you mean boy, you."

- Girl.

tee, hee.

Thread Information