Page 365 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2653153553613623633643653663673683693754154658651365 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,125 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "While the focus of the COVID-19 pandemic has been on respiratory problems and securing enough ventilators, doctors on the front lines are grappling with a new medical mystery.

In addition to lung damage, many COVID-19 patients are also developing heart problems — and dying of cardiac arrest.

As more data comes in from China and Italy, as well as Washington state and New York, more cardiac experts are coming to believe the COVID-19 virus can infect the heart muscle. An initial study found cardiac damage in as many as 1 in 5 patients, leading to heart failure and death even among those who show no signs of respiratory distress.

That could change the way doctors and hospitals need to think about patients, particularly in the early stages of illness. It also could open up a second front in the battle against the COVID-19 pandemic,..."

https://khn.org/news/mysterious-hear...d-19-patients/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine. Get somebody, an honest 3rd party to broker this debate and if they side you I'll relent and leave for good.
    I will mediate. Make your cases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine. Get somebody, an honest 3rd party to broker this debate and if they side you I'll relent and leave for good.
    No need. You can hang around, bite my ankles, lick Trump's taint all you want. Just don't engage me in the numbers game any longer, you're out of the circle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will mediate. Make your cases.
    He said "honest"

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No need. You can hang around, bite my ankles, lick Trump's taint all you want. Just don't engage me in the numbers game any longer, you're out of the circle.

- "You're all talk and a badge."

- "Al Capone" - "The Untouchables"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did she talk about her TV ratings?
    She doesn't need to. Americans are infatuated with the British royalty.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA, Chris, and Darrin will still push it too. Even though there are doctors on camera literally crying saying there isn't anything helping a majority of those in IC.
    LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Los Angeles doctor said he is seeing significant success in prescribing the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc to treat patients with severe symptoms of COVID-19.

Dr. Anthony Cardillo said he has seen very promising results when prescribing hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc for the most severely-ill COVID-19 patients.

"Every patient I've prescribed it to has been very, very ill and within 8 to 12 hours, they were basically symptom-free," Cardillo told Eyewitness News. "So clinically I am seeing a resolution."

https://abc7.com/amp/coronavirus-dru...mpression=true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - "You're all talk and a badge."

- "Al Capone" - "The Untouchables"
    Your capitulation is duly noted.

You know, I was thinking if there was one bag in the world besides Boris I could wish the Rona on, it would be your Kirby. But of course that's not possible, since he forced that pilot into the chopper that early, dreadfully foggy morning, to be first on the court at the girls b-ball game. But if he was around, he would have contracted it by playing bottom to Magic's son and then taking it home and getting all his kids sick. He'd probably choose the latter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Los Angeles doctor said he is seeing significant success in prescribing the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc to treat patients with severe symptoms of COVID-19.

Dr. Anthony Cardillo said he has seen very promising results when prescribing hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc for the most severely-ill COVID-19 patients.

"Every patient I've prescribed it to has been very, very ill and within 8 to 12 hours, they were basically symptom-free," Cardillo told Eyewitness News. "So clinically I am seeing a resolution."

Must be one of those LA Trumpster's spewing anecedotes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure hope Boris can find a dose or two.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...4f4fd890bd4c2c

An anti-parasitic drug available throughout the world has been found to kill COVID-19 in the lab within 48 hours.

A Monash University-led study has shown a single dose of the drug Ivermectin could stop the SARS-CoV-2 virus growing in cell culture.

“We found that even a single dose could essentially remove all viral RNA (effectively removed all genetic material of the virus) by 48 hours and that even at 24 hours there was a really significant reduction in it,” Monash Biomedicine Discovery Ins ute’s Dr Kylie Wagstaff said on Friday.

While it’s not known how Ivermectin works on the virus, the drug likely stops the virus dampening the host cells’ ability to clear it.

The next step is for scientists to determine the correct human dosage, to make sure the level used in vitro is safe for humans.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA, Chris, and Darrin will still push it too. Even though there are doctors on camera literally crying saying there isn't anything helping a majority of those in IC.

State Secures Possible Coronavirus Cure For Hospitals

It is being billed by some doctors and patients around the country as a cure for coronavirus (COVID-19).

This week the FDA approved the use of the anti-malaria medication Hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19.

News 9 learned Oklahoma secured a supply of the medication weeks ago and the medicine is currently being compounded in Oklahoma.

Some of those patient dosages are already being used in Oklahoma hospitals on patients who have already contracted the virus.

Bullard said early tests show after three days of taking the medicine, patients feel better and by the fifth day they are symptom free.

Bullard said had the governor waited days to place Oklahoma's order the state would be scrambling for the medicine like other states.

“We are ahead of other states in our region for sure,” said Bullard, who added that Texas and Colorado have inquired about buying extra amounts of the medication.

https://www.news9.com/story/41972631...WjOGbE.twitter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know, but both are true. The company and the centers themselves have clearly done a horrible job. I really feel for the families that have loved ones in places like that.
    I've never understood why Americans send their parents to nursing homes. Most other cultures just have them move in with them once they require care.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure hope Boris can find a dose or two.
    I'll just bet you do.

I was crazy to ever agree to let you buy me that expensive driver.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never understood why Americans send their parents to nursing homes. Most other cultures just have them move in with them once they require care.

Well in my case when my grandmother got to the point where she couldn't even use the bathroom on her own I basically was left without a choice. When they get to that point they need 24 hour constant supervision and of course I had to work. And usually the other family members here don't want the burden of coming over to help out any.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is that even the truth, or, an urban myth to break our balls, Fk?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh now he's working the phones. Dude is reduced to reacting to everything.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Must be one of those LA Trumpster's spewing anecedotes
    It’s sad to see people here almost rooting against it working because Trump endorsed it early on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously howcome Boris has not gotten Trump medicine??

maybe because it doesn't really work as well?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s sad to see people here almost rooting against it working because Trump endorsed it early on.
    No one is rooting against it. It certainly has been seen to help some people.

Some people.

Not most.

Pretty simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is rooting against it. It certainly has been seen to help some people.

Some people.

Not most.

Pretty simple.
    It's sad to see ppl pimping this medicine as it somehow will miraculously stop the virus

sure it probably works well, so does the Cuban medicine.

but thinking the virus will go away soon because of it (like what Trump says) is pathetic and pretty stupid

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's sad to see lupus patients being death paneled for anecdotes. If they were still getting their meds I'd be less pissy about it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be the ultimate game changer. No shortage of ivermectin and we can pick a flavor

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thoughts and prayers

hater
    I can't wait for this episode of The Crown.

Thread Information