Page 288 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 1882382782842852862872882892902912922983383887881288 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 40770
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...choir-outbreak

Little bits of what is possible.
    Take care Liberty U.
    The Alaska study clearly has its place in the annals of aerosol infections.

Personally this is instructive concerning possible aerosol transmission inside.
    I thought it would be much more touching transmission with the virus very susceptible being rendered incapable in air.
    More info, more reason to get quickly in and out of spaces filled with people.
    Im gonna change my grocery store hours.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PhenomanulChris 1656If you two ever wonder why young people don't buy into the bull anymore, look no further. praying for a vaccine. Irony. "science, save us, because our prayers won't actually cure anything by themselves"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What he shares on Facebook means nothing to me.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old man throws fit, I'm sure SARSCov2 must be scared now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [points out coding error]
    Thanks.]

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Was reading some commentary in here yesterday about this and with context I realize it was just spurstalk spewing bull per the usual.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Was reading some commentary in here yesterday about this and with context I realize it was just spurstalk spewing bull per the usual.
    I stand by my comment. That's not leadership, you put your petty bull aside and you call, and you offer help... what's this whole "I don't call, he's a nasty person" bs? Is that leadership?

Thanks for the video backing up the assertion, BTW

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would they ask medical questions to the POTUS? They ask medical questions to Dr Fauci, who actually knows anything about medicine.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why would they ask medical questions to the POTUS? They ask medical questions to Dr Fauci, who actually knows anything about medicine.
    “ask actual informative questions”

compare the questions asked during pressers with Trump and Cuomo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BS. Someone asked yesterday if Dr.Fauci could possibly answer a question and Trump said "I don't need to bring up the doctor". I watched the whole thing.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Compare Trump's level of bull and politics to Cuomo's.

Trump does not give informative answers.

Why defend him? Is it just your ego at this point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Cuomo says stupid every ing day, he would be asked about it too.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stand by my comment. That's not leadership, you put your petty bull aside and you call, and you offer help... what's this whole "I don't call, he's a nasty person" bs? Is that leadership?

Thanks for the video backing up the assertion, BTW
    Thanks for identifying yourself as the spurstalk "bull spewer" tbh

There is nothing wrong with delegating tasks. One could just as easily say this is a smart strategy. If two parties dislike each other then one will be more receptive to the message from someone else.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    We have about 2.5k deaths right now. Assuming a slow 4 day doubling time for deaths (I think it'll be faster), in ~3 weeks we hit 150k dead. Thats why Fauci's numbers seem appropriate.

US per capita deaths are low now, but its still early in our outbreak. Plus although hospitals are strained, not sure we're having to triage people just yet. We will though, and when that happens things will look far worse. We know its coming.

100%. Those numbers are realistic even with current measures in place so imagine what they would be without.

People keep focusing on the peak, but the distribution for these events has a long tail as well. Its not over when we get to the peak by any stretch.
    Another thing to think re Rural counties is also that deaths and cases there will be severely under reported. Many people won't seek care in those locations and deaths will be chalked up to something else.

Deaths every where are really likely to under counted, actually
    Rural America is definitely going to be impacted less. The amount of people you can infect in NYC is just way more than in the middle of Nebraska. That being, said, rural america is older and has far less hospital capacity and will feel plenty of pain from this going forward.
    no surprise the guy who blows his load every time a major hurricane/tornado directly hits a densely populated area, is disaster fetishing this as well

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash is a politician being asked political questions

Reporters KNOW Trash is an ignorant, vindictive, combative prick, so why ask him for information?

Trash blocks/purges medical people like Fauci, etc from having press conferences.

Trash shows up at Pence's task force pressers and takes over.

Has Pence even been able to give a full presser w/o Trash crashing it?

Trash wants nobody else but him giving "information" and all Trash has is WRONG fatal, guidance, all POLITICALLY motivated to get him reelected as "virus war president"

Somehow reporters are at fault for asking a ty politician political questions? only with Trash fellators/defenders
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-30-2020 at 11:22 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There is nothing wrong with delegating tasks. One could just as easily say this is a smart strategy. If two parties dislike each other then one will be more receptive to the message from someone else.
    Except that I didn't spew any bull . No, there's nothing smart about it. It goes hand in hand with him being a petty bumbling idiot. This isn't about him, he needs to get over himself and realize he's the president for the whole nation, not just whoever kiss his ass.

This says way more about him being unable to lead unless everybody is praising him, than anything else. Governors are struggling, what the is this clown thinking about adulation and feeling appreaciated?

There's shortage of ventilators, masks, PPE. He needs to get to work, yes, even with his perceived worst enemy. American lives are above his petty bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump isn't a leader. Leaders delegate. Trump doesn't, just watch him jump in during the press briefings, stepping all over his experts.

Trump is lazy. Tweets and watches TV, in between golf outings.

Trump has, though, destroyed the organizational memory, and hollowed out the depth of expertise in his administration. The pandemic experts in the White House--gone, and it goes downhill from there.

"acting" heads of agencies and departments, because he can't really attract anyone with any competence to get past the Senate. So many of his nominees were shockingly badly-suited for their roles. Ben Carson as HUD secretary? Devos? Frat-boy with no experience?

This is a textbook exercise in what NOT to do. One of the biggest red flags for any organization is turnover. I see it time and time again in companies I audit. If you see high turnover, your organization, what ever it is doing, is doing something horribly wrong.

Don't take my word for that. Search around business press, or any good management/business textbook. Look for the term "high turnover".

The signs that this administration was going to this up were plain for years prior to this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See that kind of sentiment leads to some bad critical thinking.

If your response to everything is to dismiss something automatically, because of its source, you are committing one of the prime failures of reasoning.

Ideas stand for fall on their merits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “We needn’t to bring a CEO mentality to the White House”

”CEO” proceeds to think he knows better than everybody on every subject

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People expect Cuomo to know .

Nobody expects Trash to know . "he don't know no "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupidity has a high cost in crisis, namely in human lives. I can and have given this guy a pass on a lot of , but at some point you have to draw a line.

The virus is not his fault, the response and what he does every day to reduce casualties is completely and entirely his responsibility, despite his claims to the contrary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupidity has a high cost in crisis, namely in human lives. I can and have given this guy a pass on a lot of , but at some point you have to draw a line.

The virus is not his fault, the response and what he does every day to reduce casualties is completely and entirely his responsibility, despite his claims to the contrary.
    stop semen shielding China

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an extremely ty shtick. Not even derp level.
    Exactly, as it doesn't fit your sensationalist agenda. Impeachment didn't work, so let's try something else. Right, Thread?

Thread Information