Page 101 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 51919798991001011021031041051111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dayum Bitcoin lost 50% value

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    You just in with me?
    No, that shot is recommended too after a certain age or if with medical problems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you honestly telling me you believe it's over there? I mean I would love to be wrong, the virus burns out worldwide thanks to quarantines and maybe only a few thousand die in the US while Trump takes victory laps to a landslide win in November. But the South Korean mortality rate and the transmission rate of 2.5 new infections expectation for each early infection probably doesn't jive with that. Gotta think it's right back to exponential growth once people get out of their houses and back to work there.

I get it, but we won't know the tally until we know. Seems spectacularly high to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porton Johnson facing the music after he suggested UK take this on the chin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, that shot is recommended too after a certain age or if with medical problems.
    Thanks. I didn't even know that was a thing.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Thanks. I didn't even know that was a thing.
    They have two types.

Also if you’re over 50, the shingles vaccine is recommended.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP regularly attaches riders to unrelated bills for causes like border control and increased military spending but God forbid we ask employers to account for a couple weeks' sick time when they hire someone! What are we, a first world country?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Criticism is fair, but we are all taking pretty drastic actions now. One of the travelers who came in before the travel ban infected the Seattle area.
    If we're to recognize there were missteps before, then you would think there would be some urgency to make things right now.

But we're still short on testing, we don't actually have solid figures of what's the situation in the country, we still have a moron giving speeches instead of shutting the up and letting doctors give useful information.

We can't go back and fix that's long past, that's a up that's done. But there's no excuses to drop a 1.5 Trillion loan to bail Wall Street, while we have people bickering about whether there should be free testing or treatments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have two types.

Also if you’re over 50, the shingles vaccine is recommended.
    Well, I'm about to be 51, but I'm more in 30 year old shape. I weigh less now than I did in high school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s real.

they are starting to cancel school everywhere

I can't imagine NY schools will stay open much longer. DiBlasio and onmeo are going to get ing burned at the stake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we're to recognize there were missteps before, then you would think there would be some urgency to make things right now.

But we're still short on testing, we don't actually have solid figures of what's the situation in the country, we still have a moron giving speeches instead of shutting the up and letting doctors give useful information.

We can't go back and fix that's long past, that's a up that's done. But there's no excuses to drop a 1.5 Trillion loan to bail Wall Street, while we have people bickering about whether there should be free testing or treatments.

You make a good argument about the 1.5T

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s exactly what’s gonna happen until their is a vaccine or an actual treatment.
    You don't expect enough people being infected so as to stop transmission to happen? Eg you can keep getting it over and over without developing any immunity to it after a recovery? me if that's the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't expect enough people being infected so as to stop transmission to happen? Eg you can keep getting it over and over without developing any immunity to it after a recovery? me if that's the case.
    You develop some resistance, but there's also new mutations and strains over time. That's why people get the flu over and over. We're fine 99.9 percent of the time, but if you start having other risk factors (age, etc), it can turn in pneumonia and be fatal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I would think, once you've faught it off, you have some immunity. Isn't that how immunity works?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like Andrew Yang said, ing $1.5 trillion could have been a subsistence level $1000 a month ubi for the entire nation for 4.5 months to help offset the needs to quarantine and the enormous economic consequences this pandemic will cause.

4.5 month * [$1*10^3/(person*month)] * (327.2 * 10^6 person) = $1472.4 * 10^9 = $1.472 * 10^12 = $1.47 trillion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bioligical warfare

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You develop some resistance, but there's also new mutations and strains over time. That's why people get the flu over and over. We're fine 99.9 percent of the time, but if you start having other risk factors (age, etc), it can turn in pneumonia and be fatal.
    But are you back to square one with mutations of the strains? If so you would have thought H1N1 would have killed off the entire population 100 years ago since we didn't start seeing flu vaccines until the 1930s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But are you back to square one with mutations of the strains? If so you would have thought H1N1 would have killed off the entire population 100 years ago since we didn't start seeing flu vaccines until the 1930s.
    You're not back on square one, but you're also not 'immune'. You develop resistance, which is not the same thing.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    No and no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm very confused then. I don't mean stop transmission so that the virus is completely gone, everyone at this point seems to be expecting this to be a virus here to stay. But are you saying we're likely stuck in full pandemic for a year and a half, two years, five years, however long it takes to make a vaccine? That you don't get enough immunity to hugely slow it down once it has infected 40% to 70% percent of the population?

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I'm very confused then. I don't mean stop transmission so that the virus is completely gone, everyone at this point seems to be expecting this to be a virus here to stay. But are you saying we're likely stuck in full pandemic for a year and a half, two years, five years, however long it takes to make a vaccine? That you don't get enough immunity to hugely slow it down once it has infected 40% to 70% percent of the population?
    I think it will be similar to the flu yearly. We’ll see a different strain like we do with the flu or regular cold virus. Now maybe the effects won’t be as bad since we potentially will have some immunity from a previous infection, but also hopefully a vaccine as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater in N.Y.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know I argue with people on here all the time, but I honestly wish you the best. We'll get through this.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's this based on?
    ...Trump whipping the dog outta Hillary Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information