Page 319 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2192693093153163173183193203213223233293694198191319 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 40782

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Best (and Worst) Governors vs. Coronavirus

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ovid-19-159945

Pretty good list, IMO. Considering the general lack of federal leadership, these are the guys that are answering the call or not.

And no, Cuomo isn't even top 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci gets security detail after receiving threats
    HHS Secretary Alex Azar had grown concerned about the growing online attacks against Fauci — whose profile soared since he started regularly flanking Trump at White House coronavirus briefings.

The government's top infectious disease doctor, Anthony Fauci, is now receiving security protection after becoming the face of the nation's coronavirus response — and a target of some supporters of President Donald Trump.

Health department leaders moved to give Fauci an armed security detail by last weekend after the 79-year-old immunologist received unspecified threats and uninvited attention, although the process took several days, said two individuals with knowledge of the decision.

HHS Secretary Alex Azar had grown concerned about the growing online attacks against Fauci — whose profile has soared since he started regularly flanking Trump at White House coronavirus briefings, where he occasionally corrects the president — and asked the department to conduct a threat assessment. The decision was then conveyed to the Justice Department, which approved the request to deputize security for Fauci.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ecurity-160901

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

of course Qhris idol would be saying this kind of stuff to his re followers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some ed up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Best (and Worst) Governors vs. Coronavirus

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ovid-19-159945

Pretty good list, IMO. Considering the general lack of federal leadership, these are the guys that are answering the call or not.

And no, Cuomo isn't even top 5.
    That's because Cuomo is doing too good under the circustances.

Cuomo’s proximity to New York City — the media capital of America — has shifted much of the spotlight away from the other hungrily ambitious governor of a big blue state.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spring breakers return to Austin with fond memories and positive results for COVID-19

About 70 adults in their 20s returned from a spring break trip in Mexico on March 19.

Twenty-eight from the University of Texas at Austin have tested positive for COVID-19 since their return

since no workers where the group stayed have tested positive, “it’s proven” the group was infected later.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1933425

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Spring breakers return to Austin with fond memories and positive results for COVID-19

About 70 adults in their 20s returned from a spring break trip in Mexico on March 19.

Twenty-eight from the University of Texas at Austin have tested positive for COVID-19 since their return

since no workers where the group stayed have tested positive, “it’s proven” the group was infected later.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1933425
    "adults"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UT-Austin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully those ers got herpes too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whistleblowing coronavirus doctor at Wuhan hospital mysteriously vanishes

https://nypost.com/2020/04/01/whistl...usly-vanishes/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do people with Lupus get covid-19? I'm having a hard time getting data on that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whistleblowing coronavirus doctor at Wuhan hospital mysteriously vanishes

https://nypost.com/2020/04/01/whistl...usly-vanishes/
    so “dissapeared” but still posts selfies on her social accounts right?

thats some “dissapearance”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do people with Lupus get covid-19? I'm having a hard time getting data on that.
    chill out and listen to some Ron Paul. u will feel better

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bro why are you so cool with dictator leaders? Putin, Maduro, Pig pimpim, etc.

How much you get pay? I’m looking for a side gig...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I been through Iraq, Libya, Syria propaganda tv series

enough is enough. stop falling for that niga

once you prove me you are using common sense I will consider your application

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.alternet.org/2020/03/ken...er-in-decades/

Kentucky vs. Tennessee on coronavirus may be the best example of ‘elections matter’ in decades

COVID-19: Actions and results in Kentucky and Tennessee
    Originally compiled by local educator Stephanie Jolly, this chart of the difference between what has happened in Kentucky vs. Tennessee is incredibly compelling.

On March 6—the same day that the Kentucky legislature introduced a bill to limit Beshear’s power to issue executive orders—the governor used that power to declare a state of emergency, freeing up funds and resources to begin the state’s fight against COVID-19. This was a week before Trump declared a national emergency. In fact, it was a day before Andre Cuomo declared a state of emergency for New York.

Beshear issued recommendations on social distancing the next day and began a daily update to reassure the state on actions being taken as well as provide details on the status of the outbreak. Two days after that, he restricted visitations to extended care facilities and prisons. And just five days after the original declaration of emergency, with eight known cases in the state, Beshear instructed every school to close. In the next week, the state ended in-restaurant dining, extended unemployment, and offered free testing to every person in the state—all at Beshear’s direction.

Meanwhile Tennessee had it’s first case on the same day as Kentucky, and Bill Lee did … nothing. As Beshear was closing schools in Kentucky, Lee told the people of his state that there was no reason to close schools or workplaces. Finally, on March 12, Lee declared a state of emergency. And he instructed the schools to close on Friday, March 20.

The result of these two policies is that the neighboring states are on very different paths. While Kentucky has seen an increase in cases, that increase has been slow. Not only does Kentucky have only 48 identified cases, it has conducted 768 tests. Tennessee now shows 228 cases resulting from many fewer tests, and it’s on an arc that is growing at a much higher rate. When cases are moving up exponentially, every moment counts, and acting early has huge implications down the road.

Kentucky is a state where thousands have struggled with the health effects of coal mining for decades. My own home county hosts a center for treatment of “black lung” that affects miners of all ages. These workers are hugely sensitive to a disease such as COVID-19. They have a hard time breathing no their best days.

Since this chart was made, cases in Kentucky have gone up to 63. Tennessee has passed 300. These results may not hold long term, especially with higher numbers of cases on every border, but the government in Kentucky has taken appropriate action to protect its citizens.

Thank goodness Kentucky voted in a Democrat. Thank God for Andy Beshear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    goalpostmove.gif
    Trump down played it for weeks after liberals and people listening to scientists said it was a problem.

That delay cost lives. Trumps ass covering made it harder for Republicans to get out in front of him. This is what that delay looks like.

SUCK IT.

Trump, in essence, killed Americans to make himself look better for a few days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah? While the whole nation is on stay-at-home or lockdown in order to avoid any kind of gathering? perfect time?
    There's a crap load of road work going on in and around DFW.
    Thank you Abbot
    Oh hey, guess what falls under essential services per the governor?

Church!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tex...-closures/amp/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hey, I'm just the messenger, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LARPing. He'd never move to any of those holes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LARPing. He'd never move to any of those holes.
    Russia is not a hole.

But Ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia is not a hole.

But Ok.
    You're a bleeding heart lib, right? No matter what material comforts they might have, they still trample on gay rights, religious rights (that whole Islamic genocide thing in Chechnya), and basically have a mafia boss running the country, ergo, hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information