Page 991 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 4918919419819879889899909919929939949951001104110911491 ... LastLast
Results 24,751 to 24,775 of 40770
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just as salient as your expert Fauci...he's the cat that swore up & down in that circa that the HIV would lead to only 35% of it's victims developing AIDs. He knew that was bald-faced lie, but that didn't stop him for uttering it. He is an animal.
    This is also why science guys need to understand that what they do will be taken and made into entertainment as needed. They probably need a course on this. They dont know how to be good politicians and when people beg for answers their caveats will be omitted. FOX and CNN both love to play with the science guys. Bat them around.

The bolded is utter bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver knows when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em and when to run a way.

That's the gargoyle in maniacal flight.

tee, hee.
    Obviously you are not a student of poker as Silver has the winning hand and the temple garment is stained.

No need to reveal anything to a poor poker player, just take his money and invite them to another game to take even more.

But really thread, this is where you are making a last stand, on a soiled temple garment wearer who brings nothing to the game?

Sounding contrarian like dmc but you are a grown man so picking your grave is up to you.

tee hee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another fkn science/NBA expert like K. Ivring
    Trumpism involves making everyone with an opinion an expert.
    Waiting to hear stockton say the earth is flat.

Sad thing happens to those old pros denied a ring.

Sad, sad, sad.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Obviously you are not a student of poker as Silver has the winning hand and the temple garment is stained.

No need to reveal anything to a poor poker player, just take his money and invite them to another game to take even more.

But really thread, this is where you are making a last stand, on a soiled temple garment wearer who brings nothing to the game?

Sounding contrarian like dmc but you are a grown man so picking your grave is up to you.

tee hee
    Silver's silence is deafening, Ef.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Waiting to hear stockton say the earth is flat.

Sad thing happens to those old pros denied a ring.

Sad, sad, sad.
    You was denied a ring too, south Florida, they jumped the gun and started selling your !

Can you imagine that plane ride back to Texas, Ef? They'd strung the gd restraining ropes, son, brought down security to ring the court. "Go back, go back, Duncan just himself." Remember, Ef, his wife had hamstrung him with that wet, broke his goober, sent him into a tailspin that cost you an NBA Championship. O-M-G.

Oh, daddy-O. You'll be short one for eternity.

Solly Cholly, aka tee, hee.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just had my first full dinner maskless inside a packed restaurant nigas.

Still alive so far.
    You already bent the knee, hater.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is also why science guys need to understand that what they do will be taken and made into entertainment as needed. They probably need a course on this. They dont know how to be good politicians and when people beg for answers their caveats will be omitted. FOX and CNN both love to play with the science guys. Bat them around.

The bolded is utter bull .
    Maybe FOX, but CNN thinks the sun rises & falls not only on Fauci, but that Gupta as well. They're God's over there.

I knew that bolded part would light ya up, peeg.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He did absolutely not swear up and down.
    That is precisely what he did, because it was easy to just say it and go have a nice dinner someplace nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FLORIDA'S COVID REOPENING MIRACLE CONTINUES!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FLORIDA'S COVID REOPENING MIRACLE CONTINUES!

amazing how intelligence can save people. When you see all the morons on this forum refusing the vaccine and causing ALL the deaths in America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    amazing how intelligence can save people. When you see all the morons on this forum refusing the vaccine and causing ALL the deaths in America
    A guy I worked with died of COVID just last month. It's a sad, stupid coda to this pandemic that's going to keep happening because people like our ST Trump s decided to politicize vaccines.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & all belong to mother er Biden. 218k of 'em...& counting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A guy I worked with died of COVID just last month. It's a sad, stupid coda to this pandemic that's going to keep happening because people like our ST Trump s decided to politicize vaccines.
    ...you started the politicization, we just picked it up after you set it down trying to walk away from the 400k.

218k of dead Americans now belong to mother er Biden.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & all belong to mother er Biden. 218k of 'em...& counting.
    nope, you are. You are just too dumb and uneducated. That's all

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...you started the politicization, we just picked it up after you set it down trying to walk away from the 400k.

218k of dead Americans now belong to mother er Biden.
    no politicization, you are just stupid, that's all and you don't care about americans. Good job for killing over 600k now, mother er

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no politicization, you are just stupid, that's all and you don't care about americans. Good job for killing over 600k now, mother er
    Me and the old man got 400k.

You and mother er Biden have 218k.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get your shots…

Brain scans of coronavirus patients suggest ‘significant’ grey matter loss over time: study.

An analysis of brain scans from people once infected with COVID-19 suggested a consistent pattern in loss of grey matter over time, researchers say.

Researchers affiliated with the University of Oxford posted findings ahead of peer review this week to medRxiv, drawing on data from the U.K. Biobank. They compared brain scans taken pre-pandemic to scans taken about three years later among 394 coronavirus patients and 388 matched controls. A further analysis included 15 hospitalized patients compared with 379 people who hadn’t been hospitalized.

"Our findings thus consistently relate to loss of grey matter in limbic cortical areas directly linked to the primary olfactory and gustatory system," or areas in the brain related to the perception of smell and taste, authors wrote.

https://news.yahoo.com/brain-scans-c...230958982.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Get your shots…

Brain scans of coronavirus patients suggest ‘significant’ grey matter loss over time: study.

An analysis of brain scans from people once infected with COVID-19 suggested a consistent pattern in loss of grey matter over time, researchers say.

Researchers affiliated with the University of Oxford posted findings ahead of peer review this week to medRxiv, drawing on data from the U.K. Biobank. They compared brain scans taken pre-pandemic to scans taken about three years later among 394 coronavirus patients and 388 matched controls. A further analysis included 15 hospitalized patients compared with 379 people who hadn’t been hospitalized.

"Our findings thus consistently relate to loss of grey matter in limbic cortical areas directly linked to the primary olfactory and gustatory system," or areas in the brain related to the perception of smell and taste, authors wrote.

Chris Paul getting reinfected after full vaccination is alarming. Over 2,000 people in this state/Arizona who were fully vaccinated have COVID-19 again, Ef.

That is off-putting to say the least.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Get your shots…

Chris Paul getting reinfected after full vaccination is alarming. Over 2,000 people in this state/Arizona who were fully vaccinated have COVID-19 again, Ef.

That is off-putting to say the least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad the CDC just told everyone it was ok to throw away their masks and lie about being vaccinated.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got the tote board up and running, guys. Can I have a Tiffany roll like on the Telethon?...sometime today on Father's Day mother er Biden is going to eclipse 2k dead for the week.

Let us proceed...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's 404K>>>>>Biden's 213K. You lose.

One more:

Sleepy Joe 1
    Your Orange Daddy 0 Zip. Zilch. Nadda.

Let us proceed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I ain't denying it. But, God willing mother er Biden has over 7 years left to top President Trump.

I'm a totin'. And it's 400k for President Trump & it's 218k for mother er Biden.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

One more:

Sleepy Joe 1
    Your Orange Daddy 0 Zip. Zilch. Nadda.

Let us proceed.
    LOL that bird Thread wants to blame the firefighter who is cleaning up the arsonist's .

Thread Information