My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They did not say "we recommend boosters for healthy adults." Therefore they did not recommend it.

Follow the science
    "Need more data"... they're following the science

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet another Republican-created crisis;

yet another demand that the rest of America bail them out

the state of Idaho's near-complete incompetence at dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in adjacent Washington State hospitals having to pick up the slack.

Northern Idaho hospitals are now so inundated with patients that crisis rationing of health care was announced last week.

In Washington, the new flood of Idaho pandemic patients is resulting in postponed brain cancer surgeries and overwhelmed emergency rooms.

Republican Idaho Gov. Brad Little's clownish pandemic incompetence is flat-out killing people, and not all of them are in Idaho.

It's yet another case of a red-state Republican government completely botching—on purpose—the response to a public crisis

while leaving it to the public and to nearby better-run governments to clean up the wreckage

he steadfastly declares his continued determination to do little to nothing to respond to the medical now-crisis in his state.

Idaho's 40% vaccination rate is among the nation's lowest,

plan appears to be ...

”If we claim it's patriotic not to try, then nobody can blame us for the staggering numbers of deaths.”

Not only do the state's conservative operators feel proud about doing absolutely nothing of note to tamp down an infection rate that has state hospitals in crisis,

they continue to take steps to ensure nobody else is allowed to mitigate the damage either.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/13/2052023/-Idaho-Republicans-sent-their-state-into-pandemic-crisis-Now-it-s-spreading-over-state-borders

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bag news from hole Texas

Texas restaurant kicks out family because they were wearing masks to protect at-risk infant

the incident occurred while she was dining with her husband at Hang Time restaurant in Rowlett.

Wester said that they chose to wear masks even though they are vaccinated to protect the health of their 4-month-old son.

“Our waitress came over, sat down next to me and said,

'Our manager told me to come over because I am nicer than he is…

But this is political and I need you to take your masks off,'"

https://www.rawstory.com/texas-restaurant-no-masks

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    Moar conspiracies. And we're talking mRNA, nice dodge attempt.
    Mad Scientist is a Mad Scientist - whacha think - according to Dr. Faucistein it was all worth the risk...

Nothing lucky about it, and what you're saying is that it used to take 10 to 20 years.
    It still does. It takes years to see if there are any problems. They learned their lesson with the RSV vaccine after they killed some kids and found out that vaccines can make kids sicker than the virus. It was a real surprise to the people who thought they had all the answers - kind of like the present situation.

It also used to take years to sequence DNA. It used to take years to develop tests. It used to take decades to build up infrastructure to create those tests and vaccines en masse. We can go on and on.
    Benjamin Franklin got it right: "Great Haste makes Great Waste"

Because you're slow, stupid and stuck in the 1950's doesn't mean the rest of of the world is.
    We made it to the moon in 1968 I guess because we were slow and stupid. Haven't been back, guess cause we are getting slower and stupider.

All the vaccines that were developed underwent the same human trials like every vaccine does. Only after that they can even request emergency authorization.
    No they didn't. They are undergoing the human trials right now with anyone who got the jab. And legally they could only get emergency authorization if there was not other treatments - and that is why all other treatments had to be bad-mouthed.

And all this didn't start from zero. Besides the 30+ years of mRNA research, companies like AstraZeneca have been working on adenovirus vector vaccines for decades as well, thus why they had a quick turnaround. Wasn't their fist vaccine development either, they were already being tested for Malaria and H1V.
    Where is the vaccine for malaria and HIV? There isn't one that I know of. And what was Moderna's first vaccine? Oh wait, they never had one before.

And no, you don't need 'modern super computers', you need things like a Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer which reads in molecular chains and spit them out as that 'code' you know nothing about.
    Bioanalyzers have powerful processors in them. They have software. They are computers.[/QUOTE]

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comparative Effectiveness of Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) Vaccines in Preventing COVID-19 Hospitalizations Among Adults Without Immunocompromising Conditions — United States, March–August 2021
    https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/...M66022#T2_down

Moderna 93%
    Pfizer 88%
    J&J 71%

...and dropping. Rough winter ahead for Biden.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bag news from hole Texas

Texas restaurant kicks out family because they were wearing masks to protect at-risk infant

the incident occurred while she was dining with her husband at Hang Time restaurant in Rowlett.

Wester said that they chose to wear masks even though they are vaccinated to protect the health of their 4-month-old son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Need more data"... they're following the science
    Correct

Not recommended yet.

Folow the science

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comparative Effectiveness of Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) Vaccines in Preventing COVID-19 Hospitalizations Among Adults Without Immunocompromising Conditions — United States, March–August 2021
    https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/...M66022#T2_down

Moderna 93%
    Pfizer 88%
    J&J 71%

...and dropping. Rough winter ahead for Biden.
    my Janssen will bet at or below 50% by christmas

it im one and done. Bring me a free boost

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bag news from hole Texas

Good

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    54 Percent Back Vax Requirements for Indoor Activities

as COVID Fears Rise Among Republicans

https://www.newsweek.com/54-percent-...licans-1630602

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most private insurers are no longer waiving cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatment

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/...-19-treatment/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Falsuchi looking like Mr Ed. With a carrot up his ass

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News Poll: Most Americans Back Vaccine and Mask Mandates

Almost three-quarters of registered voters, or 74 percent, say they are “extremely” or “very” concerned about the pandemic, which marks a five-point increase from August.

Clear majorities of Americans believe masks and vaccines are effective and 67 percent said they support mandating that students and teachers wear masks in schools.

A similar number, 66 percent, agree businesses should also require masks of employees and customers.

Vaccine mandates aren’t quite as popular, but still have clear support from the majority with 61 percent backing requirements that teachers get vaccinated,

while 55 percent support vaccine requirements for business employees.

A similar number, or 54 percent, support cities and towns requiring proof of vaccination to take part in indoor activities, a four-point increase from last month.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...s.html?via=rss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Falsuchi looking like Mr Ed. With a carrot up his ass

Whats the problem with a booster for YOU?
    Will it kill you? what? tell us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One man wrecking crew in Australia

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One man wrecking crew in Australia

Probably a rugby dude.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anti-vaxx 'needle rape' doc is at the center of Idaho’s COVID ‘implosion’

A far-right doctor who calls COVID-19 vaccines "needle rape" is exacerbating Idaho's ongoing coronavirus crisis —

which has left the state with a shortage of ICU beds and forced hospitals to turn away less-critical patients.

Ryan Cole, a dermatopathologist, was recently elected to Central District Health, which oversees health-care issues for roughly one-third of Idaho residents,

he has called the COVID-19 vaccines 'fake' and

even likened the safe and effective shots to 'needle rape.'

He has also pushed wild, unsubstantiated theories,

like linking mRNA vaccines to cancer,

while becoming a darling of the far right."

Dr. Ted Epperly, ... "To watch my state implode over political decisions that have adverse consequences on health is horrifying to me. … That's the tragedy that I'm watching unfold."

https://www.rawstory.com/idaho

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whats the problem with a booster for YOU?
    Will it kill you? what? tell us.
    "us"

Spokesman for the crew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wants to protect their son from themselves.

Takes him to a restaurant in Rowlett

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anti-vaxx 'needle rape' doc is at the center of Idaho’s COVID ‘implosion’

A far-right doctor who calls COVID-19 vaccines "needle rape" is exacerbating Idaho's ongoing coronavirus crisis —

which has left the state with a shortage of ICU beds and forced hospitals to turn away less-critical patients.

Ryan Cole, a dermatopathologist, was recently elected to Central District Health, which oversees health-care issues for roughly one-third of Idaho residents,

he has called the COVID-19 vaccines 'fake' and

even likened the safe and effective shots to 'needle rape.'

He has also pushed wild, unsubstantiated theories,

like linking mRNA vaccines to cancer,

while becoming a darling of the far right."

Dr. Ted Epperly, ... >>>>>>>>>"To watch my state implode over political decisions that have adverse consequences on health is horrifying to me. … That's the tragedy that I'm watching unfold."<<<<<<<<<

https://www.rawstory.com/idaho
    Good. Turnabout is fair play.

Let us proceed...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good!!! I'm pleased as in' punch that we're doing that green colored one (Screaming at employees...) second from the bottom. That's the precise kind of that your side always pulls on us, bouts. Then CNN reports it while smirking no end. They ain't smikrin' now, by God. And they ain't reportin' it. But it's happening and will continue to happen. Outstanding!!!

Turnabout is fair play.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information