my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whole city has high vax rates, as far as I can tell.
    Bexar county has good vax rates as of recently. These of course are NOT evenly dense.
    Im telling you their are some places in Bexar county, rich and poor, that dont have near that rate.
    I mean you would expect it.

In Portland there was a whole neighborhood of anitvaccer moms that got their kids together for a measles party. A part of Portland that was NOTABLY liberal. This borders on child abuse imo. Getting the measles later in life makes it much more likely that other body systems will malfunction LATER in life. We know this correlation now. And they still did it.

And it pretty clear we agree people should get vaccinated. Its also pretty clear large clusters of people still refuse and drive this current wave of passing on a more contagious variant. So we have dense regions or clusters of non vaccinated people to produce more variants rapidly. This is another misconception concerning vaccination rates. They can be high, but if the antivaccers are not spread EVENLY through a vaccinated population... It ruins the basic strategy for controlling spread and variants forming.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I got it before it was a thing!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care who doesn't get vaccinated.

You vaccinate to protect the individual.
    No WE dont.
    From a population point of view WE vaccinate large groups, because evolution thru natural selection works on POPULATIONS, not individuals. This is a dual approach, that you might start to understand if businesses start asking you to mask again in YOUR HEB.

Or maybe your kids just need to go to school once a week again or whatever.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How is “wait and see” at this point not refusing?
    I have no patience for either group but one of the two is clearly more "anti-vax" than the other.

Guessing that same group is also more likely to spread and consume ridiculous vaccine disinformation.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't care who doesn't get vaccinated.

You vaccinate to protect the individual.
    Now you're changing the subject because you're afraid of any information that supports your side being disproportionately stupid.

And you're still wrong. But we've been over this already and I don't really feel like wasting my time telling you how vaccines work again. I'm just glad you got one instead of going full re in support of the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I got it before it was a thing!
    Antibody tests are a thing. Look into it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you're changing the subject because you're afraid of any information that supports your side being disproportionately stupid.

I know that Hispanic and blacks are disproportionately under vaccinated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antibody tests are a thing. Look into it.
    bragging about infections

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I know that Hispanic and blacks are disproportionately under vaccinated.
    Now you're changing the subject to ethnicity even though the chart specifically breaks it out by party loyalty.

Did you know that a lot of Hispanics are Republicans, Darrin? I guess it depends on the topic at hand as to whether you will want to admit that.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Bexar county has good vax rates as of recently. These of course are NOT evenly dense.
    Im telling you their are some places in Bexar county, rich and poor, that dont have near that rate.
    I mean you would expect it.

In Portland there was a whole neighborhood of anitvaccer moms that got their kids together for a measles party. A part of Portland that was NOTABLY liberal. This borders on child abuse imo. Getting the measles later in life makes it much more likely that other body systems will malfunction LATER in life. We know this correlation now. And they still did it.

And it pretty clear we agree people should get vaccinated. Its also pretty clear large clusters of people still refuse and drive this current wave of passing on a more contagious variant. So we have dense regions or clusters of non vaccinated people to produce more variants rapidly. This is another misconception concerning vaccination rates. They can be high, but if the antivaccers are not spread EVENLY through a vaccinated population... It ruins the basic strategy for controlling spread and variants forming.
    What does mass vaccination in the middle of a pandemic do to variants?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You even suck at sarcasm.
    Ouch...

I guess there is no need to bother correcting your purposely disingenuous, and flat out re ed theories anymore...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I have no patience for either group but one of the two is clearly more "anti-vax" than the other.

Guessing that same group is also more likely to spread and consume ridiculous vaccine disinformation.
    Do you root for both groups to die from Covid or just one?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Ouch...

I guess there is no need to bother correcting your purposely disingenuous, and flat out re ed theories anymore...
    Can you run your smallpox/DTAP theories by me once more lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does mass vaccination in the middle of a pandemic do to variants?
    It will eventually lead to the production of variants/mutations becoming a much less likely occurrence.

What does having pockets of clusters of unvaccinated people do to the likelihood of producing variants and mutations?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Now you're changing the subject to ethnicity even though the chart specifically breaks it out by party loyalty.

Did you know that a lot of Hispanics are Republicans, Darrin? I guess it depends on the topic at hand as to whether you will want to admit that.
    Side stepping blacks

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Do you root for both groups to die from Covid or just one?
    Just one.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It will eventually lead to the production of variants/mutations becoming a much less likely occurrence.
    You sure about that? I’ve read very differently from much more in the know people.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Appreciate the honesty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you run your smallpox/DTAP theories by me once more lol.
    Yes.
    There was no gigantic social media machine where stupid people could follow Qanon and actually cause other people to believe that certain political parties kidnapped and ate kids. In other words, disinformation, on things like vaccinations, did not travel nearly as rapidly as a virus. Now... not so much.

I like your lol at my (read others) clearer reasoning. I know thats a problem for people like you wanting zombies to exist. You need a to read about Polio and Small pox again. You never gave me your timeline. You were very careful in your evidence when you brought up feasting on children. Do that again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No WE dont.
    From a population point of view WE vaccinate large groups, because evolution thru natural selection works on POPULATIONS, not individuals. This is a dual approach, that you might start to understand if businesses start asking you to mask again in YOUR HEB.

Or maybe your kids just need to go to school once a week again or whatever.

Its not a sterilizing immunity.

Here you go. At 1:35

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Side stepping blacks
    It would be stupid to say a lot of blacks are Republicans.

There's literally a Democrat and Republican breakout on the chart. Why are you and Darrin trying to infer that vaccine refusal by party is more accurately depicted by the racial breakout than the party breakout?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sure about that? I’ve read very differently from much more in the know people.
    Source links?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Appreciate the honesty
    Honesty good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whole city has high vax rates, as far as I can tell.
    How is it for the entire TSA you're in?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am absolutely sure of it.
    Its common sense.

LARGE POPULATIONS that REPRODUCE very rapidly are much more likely to evolve than smaller slower reproducing populations. Can you please explain why there are far more bacterial species that any other type of organism NOW on the face of the earth and have been since the earth first "witnessed" these cells?

You propose the above to your "people in the know" and tell me their response please.

Thread Information