my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not a sterilizing immunity.

Here you go. At 1:35

This has zero to do with what I am saying.
    And tell me what sterilizing immunity means and I will show the problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If vaccinated people are getting infected and spreading covid, you're losing the "moral high ground" argument against the unvaccinated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes.
    There was no gigantic social media machine where stupid people could follow Qanon and actually cause other people to believe that certain political parties kidnapped and ate kids. In other words, disinformation, on things like vaccinations, did not travel nearly as rapidly as a virus. Now... not so much.

I like your lol at my (read others) clearer reasoning. I know thats a problem for people like you wanting zombies to exist. You need a to read about Polio and Small pox again. You never gave me your timeline. You were very careful in your evidence when you brought up feasting on children. Do that again.
    Darrin needs to read this as well.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If vaccinated people are getting infected and spreading covid, you're losing the "moral high ground" argument against the unvaccinated.
    What percentage of vaccinated individuals have been infected, Darrin?

Let's look at your numbers.

~165,000,000 fully vaccinated in the US.

How many breakthrough infections do you have right now?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If people are getting into car accidents while sober you're losing the "moral high ground" argument against drunk drivers.

You are seriously dangerously stupid and I hope you stay home a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am absolutely sure of it.
    Its common sense.

LARGE POPULATIONS that REPRODUCE very rapidly are much more likely to evolve than smaller slower reproducing populations. Can you please explain why there are far more bacterial species that any other type of organism NOW on the face of the earth and have been since the earth first "witnessed" these cells?

You propose the above to your "people in the know" and tell me their response please.

I'm not really sure I understood your post, but delta grew out of India. Those people have some of the best immune systems in the world, since they're exposed to so many pathogens. From an evolutionary point of view, makes sense why a strong variant emerged from that country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If people are getting into car accidents while sober you're losing the "moral high ground" argument against drunk drivers.

You are seriously dangerously stupid and I hope you stay home a lot.

You thought this was a smart post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you do not get it.
    The Unvaccinated have ALLOWED for this new variant that is much more infectious to arise, not the vaccinated.
    And there is no morality in this. This is how life works. The real moral problem is people inventing total BS about the vaccine that has cause the real problem in this country. And also the lack of a Worldwide response to this problem beginning with America first when this broke out. As well as China NOT sharing what they knew about the virus until way late.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yes.
    There was no gigantic social media machine where stupid people could follow Qanon and actually cause other people to believe that certain political parties kidnapped and ate kids. In other words, disinformation, on things like vaccinations, did not travel nearly as rapidly as a virus. Now... not so much.

I like your lol at my (read others) clearer reasoning. I know thats a problem for people like you wanting zombies to exist. You need a to read about Polio and Small pox again. You never gave me your timeline. You were very careful in your evidence when you brought up feasting on children. Do that again.
    I told you that you could pick any timeline you wanted. Has it never occurred to you that resistance to a vaccine could be directly tied to CFR and the younger not at risk populations just aren’t worried about dying from Covid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin needs to read this as well.

Search for my Q-anon posts.

Good luck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you do not get it.
    The Unvaccinated have ALLOWED for this new variant that is much more infectious to arise, not the vaccinated.
    And there is no morality in this. This is how life works. The real moral problem is people inventing total BS about the vaccine that has cause the real problem in this country. And also the lack of a Worldwide response to this problem beginning with America first when this broke out. As well as China NOT sharing what they knew about the virus until way late.

Vaccinated people are spreading covid. End of discussion

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You thought this was a smart post.
    Smart implies it exceeds basic common sense, I would never suggest as much but sometimes you have to speak at the level of your audience.

It's incredible that after a year and a half, you still don't understand how any of this works. Not surprising seeing as a year ago you still thought this thing was an overblown flu. It would be better for the health of the nation if people like you would just shut the up.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It would be stupid to say a lot of blacks are Republicans.

There's literally a Democrat and Republican breakout on the chart. Why are you and Darrin trying to infer that vaccine refusal by party is more accurately depicted by the racial breakout than the party breakout?
    I never infected that and no need to explain further. You’ve made it clear you just wish death on others based on party affiliation

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "Please end this discussion because I've got nothing"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not really sure I understood your post, but delta grew out of India. Those people have some of the best immune systems in the world, since they're exposed to so many pathogens. From an evolutionary point of view, makes sense why a strong variant emerged from that country.
    India had almost no cases in the beginning?
    And the strain that did run rampant through India WAS the strain WE made our current vaccine to counteract. THEN the variant evolved. And the variant SURFACED in India, was found in because it spread very rapidly, that does NOT mean where it started. That is where they first found it. Just like we first found the virus in China, but most likely was in animal(s) first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smart implies it exceeds basic common sense, I would never suggest as much but sometimes you have to speak at the level of your audience.

It's incredible that after a year and a half, you still don't understand how any of this works. Not surprising seeing as a year ago you still thought this thing was an overblown flu. It would be better for the health of the nation if people like you would just shut the up.

I've both had covid and twice vaxxed.

My actual infection was a nothingburger.

Carry on "Adam"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many breakthrough infections, Darrin?

~165,000,000 fully vaccinated in the US.

How many have spread COVID?

Let's discuss if you're not afraid of the numbers.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I never infected that and no need to explain further. You’ve made it clear you just wish death on others based on party affiliation
    Not just party affiliation. I'm good with Republicans who are vaccinated and who cared enough about the future of this country not to vote for Donald Trump or spread garbage conspiracy theories on his behalf.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I've both had covid and twice vaxxed.

My actual infection was a nothingburger.

Carry on "Adam"
    "I"
    "My"

You're a narcissistic piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not just party affiliation. I'm good with Republicans who are vaccinated and who cared enough about the future of this country not to vote for Donald Trump or spread garbage conspiracy theories on his behalf.

What about "muh Russia"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep.
    Pure unadulterated conservative.
    I will conserve my thinking to what my thinking originally was when I was a spoiled child.
    This is our new Trump conservative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I"
    "My"

You're a narcissistic piece of .

And, you're a twit, "spurminator".

Seriously, that alt is just sad.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I am absolutely sure of it.
    Its common sense.

LARGE POPULATIONS that REPRODUCE very rapidly are much more likely to evolve than smaller slower reproducing populations. Can you please explain why there are far more bacterial species that any other type of organism NOW on the face of the earth and have been since the earth first "witnessed" these cells?

You propose the above to your "people in the know" and tell me their response please.
    The current expansion in prevalence of infectious Sars-CoV-2 variants is highly problematic because it erodes natural Ab-based, variant-nonspecific immunity in the non-vaccinated part of the population. The high infectivity rate that results from this expansion not only further enhances the expansion of these variants but may also drive natural selection of viral variants that are featured by an even higher level of infectiousness. Erosion, therefore, of natural Ab-based, variant-nonspecific immunity promotes breeding and transmission of more infectious viral variants in the non-vaccinated part of the population. On the other hand, mass vaccination promotes natural selection of increasingly vaccine immunity (VI)-escaping variants in the vaccinated part of the population. Taken together, mass vaccination conducted on a background of high infectivity rates enables more infectious, increasingly VI-escaping variants to expand in prevalence. This evolution inevitably results in inclining morbidity rates in both, the non-vaccinated and vaccinated population and precipitates the emergence of circulating viral variants that will eventually fully resist vaccine-mediated immunity (VMI). This is why mass vaccination campaigns should not be conducted during a pandemic of a highly mutable virus, let alone during a pandemic of more infectious variants (unless transmission-blocking vaccines are used!). It is critical to understand that a rapid decline in viral infectivity rates that is not achieved by natural infection but merely results from expedited mass vaccination campaigns will only delay abrupt propagation of emerging, fully vaccine-resistant viral variants and hence, only delay the occurrence of a high wave of morbidity and mortality. In contrast, mass vaccination campaigns that are progressing more slowly, especially when conducted on a background of relatively low infectious pressure, will result in a steadily growing propagation of increasingly VI-escaping variants and hence, cause a wave of morbidity and mortality that continues to grow bigger and larger as more and more people become vaccinated. It’s only when fully vaccine-resistant viral variants will become dominant that this wave will start to peak.

https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/p...is-toning-down

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    By the way there are Democrats on the side of the chart showing people who refuse to take the vaccine under any cir stances, and I'm cool with them croaking too. So it's not really about party affiliation at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep.
    Pure unadulterated conservative.
    I will conserve my thinking to what my thinking originally was when I was a spoiled child.
    This is our new Trump conservative.
    Did you have a stroke?

I thought you guys liked data?

Thread Information