Page 993 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 4938939439839899909919929939949959969971003104310931493 ... LastLast
Results 24,801 to 24,825 of 40770
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You always drag out the kids when you get desperate...newspaper headlines/NY Times>>>"End of the World: Children Hit Hardest, BLM Second Hardest. Whites Flee to the Moon."
    The selfish nature of many boomers has made itself relevant.
    What does kissing the flag mean to you? Thanks for helping me be selfish?

United effort... you have completely abandoned the thought and are somehow convinced Trump was not given a chance. That is pure BS. He blew his own chance by a complete misunderstanding of what leadership means. The twitter tirades and constant lies undermined any confidence as a leader. The only way he was going to lead was by coming an authoritarian, which he tried, and it was an utter failure. Your own party got torn apart by a megalomaniac.

This is what happens when a spoiled child is put in a position of leadership. You seriously cannot see what it takes to be a leader in a democratic country? Trump had no clue. He got elected by creating fear in people like you and then showing strongman tactics that you actually started to like. You might need a new country. You seriously bought into white fear. Thats just BS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Delta Variant Could Create “Two Americas” Of COVID

If you are fully vaccinated, you are most likely to be safe.

But in parts of the US where few people have gotten COVID vaccine shots, the Delta variant could trigger renewed deadly surges.

That divide is driven in large part by partisan politics,

with vaccination rates highest in liberal cities and

lowest in conservative strongholds across the Deep South and in rural areas across the nation.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...n-covid-surges

Repug/evangelical policies are homicidal.
    One can only hope that anti-vaxxers weed themselves out via covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on deck: Novavax

Results from a Phase 3 clinical trial enrolling 29,960 adult volunteers in the United States and Mexico show that the investigational vaccine known as NVX-CoV2373 demonstrated 90.4% efficacy in preventing symptomatic COVID-19 disease. The candidate showed 100% protection against moderate and severe disease. In people at high risk of developing complications from COVID-19 (people 65 years or older and people under age 65 with certain comorbidities or with likely regular exposure to COVID-19), the vaccine showed 91.0% efficacy in preventing symptomatic COVID-19 disease.

Safety data indicate the investigational vaccine was generally well-tolerated. Mild-to-moderate injection site pain and tenderness were the most common local symptoms among participants, and fatigue, headache and muscle pain lasting less than two days were the most common systemic symptoms.
    https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news...vents-covid-19

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hospitalization and death aren't the only measures of disease

The acute clinical manifestations of COVID-19 have been well characterized1,2, but the post-acute sequelae of this disease have not been comprehensively described. Here we use the national healthcare databases of the US Department of Veterans Affairs to systematically and comprehensively identify 6-month incident sequelae—including diagnoses, medication use and laboratory abnormalities—in patients with COVID-19 who survived for at least 30 days after diagnosis. We show that beyond the first 30 days of illness, people with COVID-19 exhibit a higher risk of death and use of health resources. Our high-dimensional approach identifies incident sequelae in the respiratory system, as well as several other sequelae that include nervous system and neurocognitive disorders, mental health disorders, metabolic disorders, cardiovascular disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, malaise, fatigue, musculoskeletal pain and anaemia. We show increased incident use of several therapeutic agents—including pain medications (opioids and non-opioids) as well as antidepressant, anxiolytic, antihypertensive and oral hypoglycaemic agents—as well as evidence of laboratory abnormalities in several organ systems. Our analysis of an array of prespecified outcomes reveals a risk gradient that increases according to the severity of the acute COVID-19 infection (that is, whether patients were not hospitalized, hospitalized or admitted to intensive care). Our findings show that a substantial burden of health loss that spans pulmonary and several extrapulmonary organ systems is experienced by patients who survive after the acute phase of COVID-19.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03553-9

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These efficacy press releases are bull

They require at least 2 symptoms AND a positive covid test. How many of these ppl will bother getting covid tested by a mild fever, headache or cough doubt many.

Also the 90% # is garbage. They are comparing placebo positives to non placebo. It should actually be placebo vs placebo and non vs non. To get accurate result. And that drops efficacy closer to 70%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's the incidence of serious adverse reactions, hater?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's the incidence of serious adverse reactions, hater?
    Probably around the same as serious covid adverse reactions to non vaxxed kids tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably around the same as serious covid adverse reactions to non vaxxed kids tbqh
    just stirring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facts bad now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the e protein damages cells throughout the body

LA JOLLA—Scientists have known for a while that SARS-CoV-2’s distinctive “ e” proteins help the virus infect its host by latching on to healthy cells. Now, a major new study shows that the virus e proteins (which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself.

The paper, published on April 30, 2021, in Circulation Research, also shows conclusively that COVID-19 is a vascular disease, demonstrating exactly how the SARS-CoV-2 virus damages and attacks the vascular system on a cellular level. The findings help explain COVID-19’s wide variety of seemingly unconnected complications, and could open the door for new research into more effective therapies.

Representative images of vascular endothelial control cells (left) and cells treated with the SARS-CoV-2 e protein (right) show that the e protein causes increased mitochondrial fragmentation in vascular cells.
    Click here for a high-resolution image.
    Credit: Salk Ins ute“A lot of people think of it as a respiratory disease, but it’s really a vascular disease,” says Assistant Research Professor Uri Manor, who is co-senior author of the study. “That could explain why some people have strokes, and why some people have issues in other parts of the body. The commonality between them is that they all have vascular underpinnings.”
    https://www.salk.edu/news-release/th...le-in-illness/

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The selfish nature of many boomers has made itself relevant.
    What does kissing the flag mean to you? Thanks for helping me be selfish?
    It killed ya's when the old man did that. You know how I know this? You & CNN never-said-a-word.

You know why it killed ya's? Simple. Your President never did it. "GD it!!! Okay, kids, instead of bum rushing him as we usually do with Russia x3, we're gonna freeze him out on this flag kissing moment. Not a in' word, like it never happened, folks. Mother er!!! Who has a contact over at the Fox?"

Some got daintily raises his hand.

"You tell them, no big deal is to me made out of this, and in turn we'll owe them one. Tell them Jake Tapper has our word on it. Got it?"

"Done, but how bout MSNBC, Jake?"

"I just got off the phone with them. They're solid. Okay, let's go, children: Brooke (Baldwin), flex those thighs, Mike (African name) (cameraman) bring it over as tight as you can without your black ass being seen and bear down as BB crosses those oil barrels. Kate (Balduan), get sideways of (African name)'s camera to start us off. We got a letter from some old in Arizona that he has attained wood for the first time since a long time watching your bottom push out. He went absolutely wild in his front yard. Don, & Fredo, I mean CC play gay. Nodders nod when our guests are casting Presi...I mean mother er Trump down with the sodomites, then when you talk to our guests, they'll nod as you cast flag hugger down with said sodomites. Let's go,,,,,,goddamn Electoral College."
    Last edited by Thread; 06-21-2021 at 12:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These efficacy press releases are bull

They require at least 2 symptoms AND a positive covid test. How many of these ppl will bother getting covid tested by a mild fever, headache or cough doubt many.

Also the 90% # is garbage. They are comparing placebo positives to non placebo. It should actually be placebo vs placebo and non vs non. To get accurate result. And that drops efficacy closer to 70%
    That's how it always has been done. You want to compare the reaction to the real thing vs placebo, without the patient being aware which one they received.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, more proof trump was an idiot. Honestly, how can anyone think otherwise.

Trump considered sending Covid-infected Americans to Guantanamo Bay, new book claims:

In February 2020, when most of the world’s Covid-19 cases were still outside the United States, White House officials met to decide what to do with Americans who had been infected abroad. Some suggested bringing them back into the country to receive treatment at US hospitals.

Donald Trump, reportedly, had another idea.

“Don’t we have an island that we own?” the former president allegedly asked. “What about Guantanamo?”

According to a new book, Nightmare Scenario: Inside the Trump Administration’s Response to the Pandemic That Changed History, Mr Trump was adamant that the US should not “import a virus.” Instead, he appears to have considered isolating Covid-positive Americans at the same naval base as terrorism suspects.

According to the book, written by Washington Post reporters Yasmeen Abutaleb and Damian Paletta, White House officials quickly put the kibosh on the Guantanamo proposal – even after Mr Trump suggested it a second time.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-conside...175322267.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yup, more proof trump was an idiot. Honestly, how can anyone think otherwise.

Trump considered sending Covid-infected Americans to Guantanamo Bay, new book claims:

In February 2020, when most of the world’s Covid-19 cases were still outside the United States, White House officials met to decide what to do with Americans who had been infected abroad. Some suggested bringing them back into the country to receive treatment at US hospitals.

Donald Trump, reportedly, had another idea.

“Don’t we have an island that we own?” the former president allegedly asked. “What about Guantanamo?”

According to a new book, Nightmare Scenario: Inside the Trump Administration’s Response to the Pandemic That Changed History, Mr Trump was adamant that the US should not “import a virus.” Instead, he appears to have considered isolating Covid-positive Americans at the same naval base as terrorism suspects.

According to the book, written by Washington Post reporters Yasmeen Abutaleb and Damian Paletta, White House officials quickly put the kibosh on the Guantanamo proposal – even after Mr Trump suggested it a second time.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-conside...175322267.html
    Mother er Biden lost another 2k+ of dead Americans last week, Ef.

I'm on the count, fart face.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let us proceed...
    Still a long way off 400K thread.

Will not get there until Biden's 4th inauguration.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still a long way off 400K thread.

Will not get there until Biden's 4th inauguration.
    Perhaps, but I'm countin' coup every-single-day nonetheless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is not how it works, coup is done in person.

What you are doing is more whining for trump from how he left republicans matized.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That is not how it works, coup is done in person.

What you are doing is more whining for trump from how he left republicans matized.
    I was being melodramatic for effect, fred. "counting coup" is a term nicely used in -Legends of the Fall- that's I've taken a shine to. Is that okay with you, fred, or, do I need your ing permission, per usual? Now, get out of my and my Texas Instrument Calculator's way. I'm mashin' buttons.

MASHIN'!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let us proceed...
    nope murderer, there are on ypu and all the morons refusing the vaccine. Thread, killer of americans

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’re right, count all the dead because of people like. Murderer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nope murderer, there are on ypu and all the morons refusing the vaccine. Thread, killer of americans
    Mother er Biden has 'em all, effective 1.20.21. Where's his plan, fred? He had nary. Lied like a rug, like he lied about my 1200 smackers. Then when we weren't watching (I was though---I like to watch) he lifted the old man's chained wallet (like the biker's wear) for the dough!

That wicked mother er Biden...218k+ of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.

Let us proceed...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden has 'em all, effective 1.20.21. Where's his plan, fred? He had nary. Lied like a rug, like he lied about my 1200 smackers. Then when we weren't watching (I was though---I like to watch) he lifted the old man's chained wallet (like the biker's wear) for the dough!

That wicked mother er Biden...218k+ of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.

Let us proceed...
    Thread murderer. Killer of americans

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread murderer. Killer of americans
    I want my 1200 smackers!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count