My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    " I buy tickets to DOZENS of future concerts, but can't go because anti-vaxxers "
    Just one dozen. And we're not there yet. But if we get shut down again, yes, I blame anti-vaxxers and the people like you who enable them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just one dozen. And we're not there yet. But if we get shut down again, yes, I blame anti-vaxxers and the people like you who enable them.
    Sure, Jan

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Had a Live Nation lawn season pass two years ago. They didn't sell them last year or this year but we miss live music so we bought a bunch of tickets. Not like I'm bragging, lawn seats aren't that expensive.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless the argument is that wearing a mask indoors in public areas is somehow "not living life", which would be an incredibly re ed argument in and of itself, and I do think you're smarter than that, thus why I ruled it out.
    Well I do think you're smart enough to know that I'm correct. I just don't know what you think is being accomplished by pretending people won't be infected by this virus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a vaccinated person wearing a mask to keep you from spreading the virus

What do you think that means?
    What it sounds like it means.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I do think you're smart enough to know that I'm correct. I just don't know what you think is being accomplished by pretending people won't be infected by this virus.
    Another claim that I never made. Link, quote?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another claim that I never made. Link, quote?
    You agree that everyone will get infected then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The goal is that vaccinated people or people with antibodies from actually having the virus, kill the infection quicker and more efficiently than people that do not, and hopefully that slows down possible mutations.

As a bonus, we don't have to fret about millions of dead people and healthcare systems collapsing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You agree that everyone will get infected then?
    In the next 20-50 years (my lifetime)? Possibly. Barring some new treatment to outright kill the infection/virus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the risks posed by COVID against a population that is 90% vaccinated vs. a population that is 50% vaccinated?
    90%??

We will NEVER have 7.2 billion ppl vaccinated vs Covid in this planet especially when boosters are needed yearly or semesterly

50%, 60%

Wi it really make any difference? The shil has sailed. This has gone the way of the flu

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In the next 20-50 years (my lifetime)? Possibly. Barring some new treatment to outright kill the infection/virus.
    If only mother er Biden had delivered on his "plan."

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only mother er Biden had delivered on his "plan."

tee, hee.
    Old Joe delivered the vaccines you don't want to take. It's really your problem now, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is delta actually any deadlier per person infected?
    Thats what I read. And the Lambda is obliterating Peru. Peru has deadliest covid rate in the world and I believe they lead the 2nd deadliest country by 2x or 3x

Lambda definitely is a deadlier variant

And remember Peru was already obliterated by Alpha variant but that Alpha immunity dindt help for

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think herd immunity from vaccinations is the same as from infection? You think there's no difference in the overall implications?
    So far it seems same.

Vaccine immunity seems to wane greatly at 6 months so does natural antibody immunity

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Old Joe delivered the vaccines you don't want to take. It's really your problem now, tbh
    Trump already created & delivered those, El. But let's face it, Biden never had a "plan." He just wanted in and did every crooked thing he could get his mitts on to accomplish it. Now he owns 230k of dead Americans on his end of the COVID Death Ledger. Serves him right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna get interesting in florida

Fla. forecast to report more than 83,000 new cases of COVID per day by Aug. 9

According to the Mayo Clinic’s COVID-19 forecast tool, almost all of Florida will have cases above 100 per 100,000 and most of the counties around Tampa will be reporting more than 1,000 new cases of COVID-19 per day.

(Note: The forecast numbers have an upper and lower range. The numbers reported here are the average of the range.)

Statewide, the Mayo Clinic forecast tool said Florida will be reporting a seven-day rolling average of 49,398 cases of COVID-19 per day by August 9, a 132% increase from the current numbers. The overall range showed Florida could be reporting just 31,357 cases on the low end or 83,548 on the high end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far it seems same.

Vaccine immunity seems to wane greatly at 6 months so does natural antibody immunity
    I think he's talking about vast amounts of dead people and emergency rooms packed up being the difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump already created & delivered those, El. But let's face it, Biden never had a "plan." He just wanted in and did every crooked thing he could get his mitts on to accomplish it. Now he owns 230k of dead Americans on his end of the COVID Death Ledger. Serves him right.
    Sorry Dale, you don't get to re-write this one. Go get vaccinated though, it's for your own good.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats what I read. And the Lambda is obliterating Peru. Peru has deadliest covid rate in the world and I believe they lead the 2nd deadliest country by 2x or 3x

Lambda definitely is a deadlier variant

And remember Peru was already obliterated by Alpha variant but that Alpha immunity dindt help for
    You're not linking anything reputable so the question still seems open here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not linking anything reputable so the question still seems open here.
    I dont disagree the question is still open. But just look at the graph of Peru mortality 2020 vs 2021

2021 kicks its ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Peru sucks anyways... haven't had a good player since Oblitas... If they were to go under, nothing of value was lost, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna get interesting in florida

Fla. forecast to report more than 83,000 new cases of COVID per day by Aug. 9

According to the Mayo Clinic’s COVID-19 forecast tool, almost all of Florida will have cases above 100 per 100,000 and most of the counties around Tampa will be reporting more than 1,000 new cases of COVID-19 per day.

(Note: The forecast numbers have an upper and lower range. The numbers reported here are the average of the range.)

Statewide, the Mayo Clinic forecast tool said Florida will be reporting a seven-day rolling average of 49,398 cases of COVID-19 per day by August 9, a 132% increase from the current numbers. The overall range showed Florida could be reporting just 31,357 cases on the low end or 83,548 on the high end.
    sorry about your boy DeSantis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disney now requiring masks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Disney now requiring masks
    ...again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry about your boy DeSantis
    Itll be interesting to see if he can survive some kind of death spiral in Florida.

Thread Information