My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you wanted him to do more vaccine mandates?

yes or no
    Doesnt matter what I think. Or you. Biden is the captain and he opted to kill americans ce la vi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is the abuse here?

Not giving organs to people who are vastly more likely to die?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think he should have had more lockdowns and vaccine mandates? Is that really your criticism of Biden?
    If Biden wanted to save lives? Yes. Since he didnt. Hes standing over thay pile of bodies. Ce la vi
    So you wanted him to do more vaccine mandates?

yes or no
    Doesnt matter what I think. Or you. Biden is the captain and he opted to kill americans ce la vi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you get an organ transplant I believe you immune system is brought down to zero for your body to accept it.

Absolutely you should get a covid vax (and flu) and absolutely it should be a requirement.

I am not sure how efficient the vax would be tbqh. Since you have no immune system but it woukd only help imo.

Anyone who has cancer, aids or organ failure/transplant and doesnt wanna get vaxed is a moron that deserves to be left to die tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that an actual order?

Yes or no.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you think he should have had more lockdowns and vaccine mandates? Is that really your criticism of Biden?
    No sense in locking down because it wasn't going away. And he finally had to acknowledge that cold, hard fact and he did when he opened on July 4th. He knew then that it would peak the middle of this month and it's right on schedule.

But he didn't want to tell us what he'd been told..."We're gonna have to herd this out, Mr. President. That fat Trump knew it too, sir."

Damn near petrified Biden. , he'd been told thru Obama early on the bitter truth of COVID, but persisted in telling his big lie about his Big Plan hoping it would [just go away.] "Christ, just go way already!" What a skunk bas to do that.

Then lashes back at us over his failures, telling us "his patience is running thin."/not verbatim, and will mandate our compliance.

Next will be the 5-11 crowd. Ought to be a panic of a time.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "the flu is more deadly"
    And that mother er Biden very well may attempt the switch-a-rooney this Winter season and move all COVID cases to Flu cases like all Flu cases last Winter were switched to COVID cases when it was on President Trump's tab.

What'd we have last Winter about 3 Flu cases?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    failure to regulate workplace safety -- where has OSHA been in all this? -- drove outbreaks

https://www.ers.usda.gov/publication.../?pubid=102205

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New study finds that 1 out of 500 kids in the U.S. has lost a caregiver to COVID-19

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...er-to-COVID-19

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG I cannot believe this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got the Moderna vaccine.

No problems at all.

Freedom.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    failure to regulate workplace safety -- where has OSHA been in all this? -- drove outbreaks

https://www.ers.usda.gov/publication.../?pubid=102205
    Bend over, I'll give you safe meatpacking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got the Moderna vaccine.

No problems at all.

Freedom.
    Dumb individual experience take. Not following the science at all as well. Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb individual experience take. Not following the science at all as well. Smh
    OK, tell me the science, hater.

How many people died from taking the Moderna vaccine compared to the total number who took that vaccine?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, tell me the science, hater.

How many people died from taking the Moderna vaccine compared to the total number who took that vaccine?
    Ask the chief epidemiologists of the 5 Nordic countries. Ma nig

Are you saying they are full of ? Yes or no? Be specific

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You fell for another tweet headline...smh

Here's a translation of that article linked on the tweet:

The Chief Epidemiologist has decided that the Moderna vaccine against Covid-19 will not be used in Iceland while further information is obtained on the safety of the vaccine during booster vaccinations.

An announcement states that in recent days there has been data from the Nordic countries on the increased incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination with the Moderna vaccine in addition to the Pfizer / BioNTech vaccine.

According to the epidemiologist, the Moderna vaccine has for the past two months been used almost exclusively here for booster vaccinations after the Janssen vaccine and after two-dose vaccinations for the elderly and immunocompromised. Very few individuals are said to have received the second dose of the basic vaccine that started with Moderna.

Sufficient supply of Pfizer

In Sweden, the use of Moderna has been restricted to individuals born before 1991. In Norway and Denmark, it has been emphasized that the Pfizer vaccine is recommended rather than Moderna for 12 to 17 year olds.

In Iceland, only the Pfizer vaccine has been recommended for primary vaccination at 12 to 17 years of age since the vaccination of the age group began.

According to the Chief Epidemiologist, the decision was made to wait with the use of Moderna as there is a sufficient supply of Pfizer vaccine for booster vaccinations of defined priority groups and basic vaccinations of those who have not yet been vaccinated.

https://www-visir-is.translate.goog/...&_x_tr_pto=nui

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, to clean it up, they're stopping Moderna for booster shots since they have ample supply of Pfizer for that and while they wait further information about incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis when Moderna is used as a booster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, to clean it up, they're stopping Moderna for booster shots since they have ample supply of Pfizer for that and while they wait further information about incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis when Moderna is used as a booster.
    Reading is fundamental ma nig.

The headline is spot on. Iceland is stopping moderna due to myocarditis risk data. Yes they were using the booster version of moderna which is basically half a moderna dose. So even with half a dose booster there were myocarditis risk high enough to stop it.

See countries like Iceland are very clear on their decisions. They are not like 3rd world countries like USA where they trot out a loser like dr Falsuchi to sell every single snake cure

Again my post qnd headline were spot on. Cheers

Thread Information