Page 285 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 1852352752812822832842852862872882892953353857851285 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,125 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The virus was always going to find its way here. We had to do a much better job of containing the spread after accepting that reality
    I don't disagree with you. We weren't ready. I could post numerous videos from NYC dems a few weeks back saying everything safe, etc. But it doesn't really help anyone.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't disagree with you. We weren't ready. I could post numerous videos from NYC dems a few weeks back saying everything safe, etc. But it doesn't really help anyone.
    But whatabouting NYC Dems is helping you.

I'm glad you got it out of your system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But whatabouting NYC Dems is helping you.

I'm glad you got it out of your system.
    Like I said, I COULD post videos, but it's not helpful. I have been very apolitical about this over the last couple of weeks.

But, if TDS gives you some relief, by all means, carry on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Called it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, I COULD post videos, but it's not helpful. I have been very apolitical about this over the last couple of weeks.

You just gave yourself relief by whatabouting NYC Dems.

Why is criticism of the President of the United States off limits to you? Why do you want to avoid it and dismiss it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't go back in time now, but it would be nice if he could stop with the unforced errors, lies and telling reporters he just wants to be appreciated... that comes with what you do and how you lead, it's not owed to you.

But above all, would be extra nice if he would put partisanship aside and help every state.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuomo and DeBlasio suck.

I notice you haven't acknowledged the 1000 Nyers who died last week either. Their ICU beds and ventilators are over subscribed, their hospitals are nearing capacity, their morgues are full and their first responders are dropping like flies to the infection.

I guess the political axe to grind is more important to you than helping NYers, huh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of them are Trump voters. Sad to kick them all in the same ditch as the libs and piss on their heads indiscriminately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of them are Trump voters. Sad to kick them all in the same ditch as the libs and piss on their heads indiscriminately.
    True, I don't wish this on anyone. I do want people to stop doing stupid -- especially the President of the United States.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good night. May you and your families be safe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like the reality of his choice has finally set in.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back at you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

God bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, I don't wish this on anyone. I do want people to stop doing stupid -- especially the President of the United States.

Nobody does,tbh. Wed all gladly take 4 more years of trump if we could all go back to "normal"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like the reality of his choice has finally set in.
    One can hope. Trump does not extend, and does not deserve, loyalty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody does,tbh. Wed all gladly take 4 more years of trump if we could all go back to "normal"
    Not really. Trump was a hand grenade waiting for some crisis to pull the pin. Give him four more years, even his if old ass survives, and you will see more damage.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't go back in time now, but it would be nice if he could stop with the unforced errors, lies and telling reporters he just wants to be appreciated... that comes with what you do and how you lead, it's not owed to you.

But above all, would be extra nice if he would put partisanship aside and help every state.
    That's a nice narrative you are running with. Thanks for assessing everything and coming to that conclusion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. Trump was a hand grenade waiting for some crisis to pull the pin. Give him four more years, even his if old ass survives, and you will see more damage.
    sadly, were probably going to find out

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There were loads of leftist outlets with articles down playing this. DeBlasio was telling people to do "business as usual" on like the 13th which was a couple of days after Trump was shutting down travel. It was a 1.5 months after forming his task force and the china travel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a nice narrative you are running with. Thanks for assessing everything and coming to that conclusion.
    That's a nice counter argument, let's make it about me, so we don't have to talk about Dear Leader. Do tell what I missed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were loads of leftist outlets with articles down playing this. DeBlasio was telling people to do "business as usual" on like the 13th which was a couple of days after Trump was shutting down travel. It was a 1.5 months after forming his task force and the china travel.
    Can't speak for everyone else, but at least a few posters, including me, called ass on DeBlasio for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a nice counter argument, let's make it about me, so we don't have to talk about Dear Leader. Do tell what I missed.
    LET'S ALSO TALK ABOUT DIBLASIO AND THAT ONE THING TRUMP ACTUALLY DID IN CASE PEOPLE FORGOT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His travel ban on China was heavily criticized. Too bad that ban didn't happen a month sooner.
    Bro, I think you're a good dude and mean well. But DJT's coronavirus response is not the hill you want to die on. History will not treat him kindly in retrospect.

As others said, this is the kind of moment when you ought to really assess what kind of leader he is and put aside all the MSM/impeachment/dems/crooked Hillary talking points. None of that matters now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by Winehole23; 03-30-2020 at 12:42 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LET'S ALSO TALK ABOUT DIBLASIO AND THAT ONE THING TRUMP ACTUALLY DID IN CASE PEOPLE FORGOT
    Surprised nobody played the Benghazi card yet, lost american lives, incompetency, etc.

Thread Information