Page 163 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 631131531591601611621631641651661671732132636631163 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would never ask for martial law but damn

I guess lets give it a week but this quarantine wont ing work if kids are ing each other on the streets

As I already called a few days ago. martial law is coming. hopefully it wont b too late

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For real. Also what governments didn't follow their lead and continue denying/lying/ass sitting? There's south korea and singapore, and then there's everyone else who's seemingly been failing their citizens. Shameful.
    Japan doing a good job, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Chinese government did this to us all. They crashed our economy. They'll kill hundreds of thousands to millions of us. Life was good three months ago and now it's going to make the Great Depression look like ing Disneyland, where we're going to have to choose between 70% unemployment vs millions dead. I have nothing but love for the Chinese people but their government.
    Right now it doesn't really matter who is to blame for starting it. We can do that later. Trump should do that later. But he won't.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    very bad news

went around town and kids ages 13-25 dont give a

they are strolling, playing ball, soccer, stroking each other likes its ing spring break

we are soooooo ed
    Drove by the local park and saw the same

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Japan doing a good job, too.
    My bad, knew I was forgetting one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and this is exactly why you're used as a rug to step all over. like i said earlier, you're the very definition of a pussy.
    Settle down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the "chill", "settle down", etc is complete horse . why don't you refute anything instead of your cliche bull sayings and girly emoticons blaKKKe?

oh yeah, it's because you're a pussy. got it!

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    and this is exactly why you're used as a rug to step all over. like i said earlier, you're the very definition of a pussy.
    yeah I don't get it either. Even if this is unintentional, repe ive carelessness on China's part is going to completely wreck the US economy....but please, let's make sure we're not meanie heads in return to them. wtf?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't been to one of these got's store since I was in high school circa 2005. I either go to Best Buy or go more usually would go to chinatown where there are some local japanese game stores where they get games 3-4 days early for some games.
    I had my Persona 5 Royal preorder that I put in months ago with them. Finally cancelled it last week when it was 100% clear the US was about to get completely ed and that walking into a Gamestop on 3/31 would be madness. Just hope I can actually beat the game without going into the hospital (bought it on PSN).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now it doesn't really matter who is to blame for starting it. We can do that later. Trump should do that later. But he won't.
    Relatively to Europe and Asia, US has the most undisciplined, self centered youth on the planet. Millennial and Zs. We’re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Chinese government did this to us all. They crashed our economy. They'll kill hundreds of thousands to millions of us. Life was good three months ago and now it's going to make the Great Depression look like ing Disneyland, where we're going to have to choose between 70% unemployment vs millions dead. I have nothing but love for the Chinese people but their government.
    70% is extreme. The worst years of the great depression never reached 25%. The great recession's unemployment rate was 10%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relatively to Europe and Asia, US has the most undisciplined, self centered youth on the planet. Millennial and Zs. We’re ed.
    I don't know, Europeans and South Americans I went to school with didn't seem much different.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know, Europeans and South Americans I went to school with didn't seem much different.
    Were they in the US following the custom.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    very bad news

went around town and kids ages 13-25 dont give a

they are strolling, playing ball, soccer, stroking each other likes its ing spring break

we are soooooo ed
    I know a bunch of guys in there 20's and 30's I play basketball with after work in the evening. I stopped playing once this became serious but they are still playing. I know this because I'm in their group chat and they always let me know when they are heading out to the park to play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    70% is extreme. The worst years of the great depression never reached 25%. The great recession's unemployment rate was 10%.
    Did the Great Depression ever have an entire country ordering all non-essential business closed? Because we're days from that. I was listening to Robert Reich earlier and he said to expect greater than 40% unemployment within 2-3 weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes

en led little s. but to be faur if I was 21 again, not sure what id do tbqh

tough times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the Great Depression ever have an entire country ordering all non-essential business closed? Because we're days from that. I was listening to Robert Reich earlier and he said to expect greater than 40% unemployment within 2-3 weeks.
    They won't be permanently closed. A month or two will create a severe shock to the system. For sure. But it's not a permanent closure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They won't be permanently closed. A month or two will create a severe shock to the system. For sure. But it's not a permanent closure.
    This is very unlikely to be over in two months if this virus isn't severely hampered by rising temperatures. Mnuchin wouldn't be proposing a second UBI check in two months if there was much reason to hope we'd be coming out of this by then. Like Michael Osterholm said, this isn't a blizzard, it's a winter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah I don't get it either. Even if this is unintentional, repe ive carelessness on China's part is going to completely wreck the US economy....but please, let's make sure we're not meanie heads in return to them. wtf?
    the feel good make believe utopian re ed progressive idiots are all weak bleeding heart losers unfortunately. it's sad when our males in this society are more pussified than our females.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is very unlikely to be over in two months if this virus isn't severely hampered by rising temperatures. Mnuchin wouldn't be proposing a second UBI check in two months if there was much reason to hope we'd be coming out of this by then. Like Michael Osterholm said, this isn't a blizzard, it's a winter.
    Summer + at least one trial (remdesivir) will be done. That's two more months of developing/evaluating treatments. That's two months of people getting sick and recovering. Remember, these measures are being taken because of the threat to the elderly, those with health complications, and the health system. Once infrastructure bandwith is opened up, you slowly return to normal.

Getting a check in two months is a float to those who haven't been working. It's not a signal that no progress will be made by then.

It's serious. I think a recession is guaranteed. It will take months, if not a year or two to re-emerge once we turn the corner. But 70% unemployment is crazy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well older generations dealt with pandemics by just going about their business. If they died they died.

I don't pay much attention to those making historical comparisons. This is unprecedented in human history and how it plays out is a complete unknown. The world revolves on fiat money so who knows the globe could just decide to do a reset when this has passed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the "chill", "settle down", etc is complete horse . why don't you refute anything instead of your cliche bull sayings and girly emoticons blaKKKe?

oh yeah, it's because you're a pussy. got it!
    Settle down already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Summer + at least one trial (remdesivir) will be done. That's two more months of developing/evaluating treatments. That's two months of people getting sick and recovering. Remember, these measures are being taken because of the threat to the elderly, those with health complications, and the health system. Once infrastructure bandwith is opened up, you slowly return to normal.

Getting a check in two months is a float to those who haven't been working. It's not a signal that no progress will be made by then.

It's serious. I think a recession is guaranteed. It will take months, if not a year or two to re-emerge once we turn the corner. But 70% unemployment is crazy.
    It sounds like you're banking on best case scenarios though. What percentage of the workforce can work from home? 10%? 20%? We don't appear to have nearly enough hospital beds or ventilators to open the country back up in two months unless we just have catostrophic number of deaths these two months with the virus burning through say half the population. And I really fear for small business in this country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes

en led little s. but to be faur if I was 21 again, not sure what id do tbqh

tough times
    Honestly, I was thinking the same. More honestly I'd probably be at the beach.

Thread Information