Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idk man. i have a hard time believing that Brittney Griner wouldnt take a wet on bryn Forbes ina game of basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The worst G-League team vs the WNBA champions would be a ratings hit for ESPN tbh, but the amount of triggered feminists would be through the roof
    The worst G league team would murder a WNBA all-star team tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he making fun of how soft the NBA has become?

Because I have to believe that a woman would be more likely to play in the NBA than ever before (not including the Cheryl Miller anomaly).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh this is bad Spurtacular thinks Jimmer can wreck shop in the NBA and he is definitely a worse athlete in terms of strength, quickness than these two broads so I've heard dumber things

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh this is bad Spurtacular thinks Jimmer can wreck shop in the NBA and he is definitely a worse athlete in terms of strength, quickness than these two broads so I've heard dumber things
    DesperatY

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Is he making fun of how soft the NBA has become?

Because I have to believe that a woman would be more likely to play in the NBA than ever before (not including the Cheryl Miller anomaly).
    Yeah sorry but I think women would have been a lot more compe ive in the 50s against the likes of George Mikan and Dolph Schayes (a 6’5” Jewish HOF center who changed his name from Adolph ) than they would be against Lebron or Giannis.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah sorry but I think women would have been a lot more compe ive in the 50s against the likes of George Mikan and Dolph Schayes (a 6’5” Jewish HOF center who changed his name from Adolph ) than they would be against Lebron or Giannis.
    No le IX to make them go against the biology. They weren't practiced at all and were probably the least prepared of any generation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maya Moore was a track star in high school. 5 to 1 odds she could beat Jimmer in a 40 a yard dash

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maya Moore was a track star in high school. 5 to 1 odds she could beat Jimmer in a 40 a yard dash
    Nope. Not passing that eye test whatsoever.

If you're looking to make a real point, DesperateY, you should realize young Jimmer was in the top half of players in speed at the NBA combine.

Also at "track star in high school."
    Also that you can name your favorite WNBA players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Not passing that eye test whatsoever.

If you're looking to make a real point, DesperateY, you should realize young Jimmer was in the top half of players in speed at the NBA combine.

Also at "track star in high school."
    Dang so Maya Moore would be in the top third then since she's faster than Jimmer

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang so Maya Moore would be in the top third then since she's faster than Jimmer
    You just said you think Maya Moore would be in the top third of NBA prospects in speed, DesperateY.

Going cuck Blake level won't get you w's, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    es couldn't even defend against Harvey Weinstein.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just said you think Maya Moore would be in the top third of NBA prospects in speed, DesperateY.

Going cuck Blake level won't get you w's, bruh.
    Imagine having Jimmer Fredette's NBA combine stats memorized i even forgot there was an NBA combine until this conversation

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine having Jimmer Fredette's NBA combine stats memorized i even forgot there was an NBA combine until this conversation
    Imagine having your ass handed to you after ignorantly lashing out. I guess you don't have to imagine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was especially calculated when he ratted on Shaq out of the blue when he was being questioned.
    We bag on him for that but he turned snitch so fast lmao. Before he was even asked he was running around ratting on people anyone he could think of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We bag on him for that but he turned snitch so fast lmao. Before he was even asked he was running around ratting on people anyone he could think of
    Laker fans / Hollywood are such hypocrites. Snitching bad, raping bad, #metoo. Oh wait, he plays for the Lakers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Germany we had times where our women national football team (at that time defending world champions) played training matches against 14 year old males and got their asses kicked on the regular. Every match won by at least six goals by the boys against the best female football players worldwide.
    The best WNBA players of all time would be destroyed by every single NBA/G-League/College player.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the USA woman's soccer team that is the best in the world lost to 13 and 14 year old boys from some random team. I know its weird to hear this in 2020 when everyone is becoming a pussy ass got, but guys are just much, much, much better at sports than girls.

Serena Williams also lost to some drunk nobody in a practice match.
    Last edited by Texas_Ranger; 01-24-2020 at 05:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The worst G-League team vs the WNBA champions would be a ratings hit for ESPN tbh, but the amount of triggered feminists would be through the roof
    you literally look like all the butch fems tbh... would you be triggered through the roof too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well of course, but it would be something people would tune in to watch, except offended feminists who are delusional enough to think that the WNBA champs playing the worst G league team is insulting to women.
    lol no one is tuning into the wnba now and no one would tune in to that show either. when finals tickets (row 5) are less than parking you know the league is a flop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the USA woman's soccer team that is the best in the world lost to 13 and 14 year old boys from some random team. I know its weird to hear this in 2020 when everyone is becoming a pussy ass got, but guys are just much, much, much better at sports than girls.

Serena Williams also lost to some drunk nobody in a practice match.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep taking that L

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this unathletic stick skinny beanpole weakling tryin to talk when your 110 pounds soaking wet twink ass would get the kicked out of him by any softball playing lesbo.
    no one said they wouldn't beat me in sports... take a seat corky and learn to comprehend what you read.

btw, how's your couch holding up under your weight? as well, you didn't refute what i claimed about your butch fem looks.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    insecure men making up for their tiny s.

There’s no disputing that professional level men could handle pro women with no difficulty at all. But when you claim you and your unathletic fat middle aged friends could beat elite female athletes, well clearly you’re overcompensating for something.
    You can google the stuff about soccer and serena.

And yea, some random fat guy of the street that doesnt play the sport which a girl is a pro in would not really have a chance. But i am 100% sure a 16 year old pro team of kids would destroy wnba all star team.

Thread Information