Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I agree with Taurasi when she was younger.

But pretty sure she has a penis so maybe not that outrageous of an opinion.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

not a chance

Put the 5 best female basketball players of all time together in their prime, and they’d get run off the court at Rucker Park.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    The hermaphrodite reference should have clued you to the sarcasm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not a chance

Put the 5 best female basketball players of all time together in their prime, and they’d get run off the court at Rucker Park.
    let's just say it all in unison already... the wnba is a ing joke of a league and a joke of an idea brought to fruition.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

LOL as a specialust shooting jumpers off a double screen or as a pass first PG I can see a few that would be end of the bench types...
    Dude has three daughters one who can hoop... he is trying not to crush her dreams...
    Plus he could use the pr he was attacked by social media cancel culture when he won an award just last year... He a calculated mother er

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    not a chance

Current Melo Anthony would too

Fans like to believe the NBA is some uber special 240 of the best basketball players in the World. In reality there are outside elements in play such as how well liked you are by management, how you fit in with the dominant black culture in locker rooms and how well you sell image to fans

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL as a specialust shooting jumpers off a double screen or as a pass first PG I can see a few that would be end of the bench types...
    Dude has three daughters one who can hoop... he is trying not to crush her dreams...
    Plus he could use the pr he was attacked by social media cancel culture when he won an award just last year... He a calculated mother er
    He sure is. is a rapist, team killer and most over rated Beta in league history. How he is remembered and revered as he is today is a testament to just how skilled this conniving piece of is.

Either way, it's still wrong to lie so blatantly to your kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was especially calculated when he ratted on Shaq out of the blue when he was being questioned.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Current Melo Anthony would too

Fans like to believe the NBA is some uber special 240 of the best basketball players in the World. In reality there are outside elements in play such as how well liked you are by management, how you fit in with the dominant black culture in locker rooms and how well you sell image to fans
    I actually agree with some of your points it's a pity you cloud a few with racism because you speak SOME truths from time to time

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why you so bitter was one of the skanks he banged your sister?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disingenuous opinion by Kobe, trying to rebuild his image by making believe he's some sort of a feminist. If any of those three could play in the NBA, they'd increase their salaries dramatically. WNBA players are lucky if they make $100,000/year. Obviously, they be happy to play for the NBA minimum salary. Elena Delle Donne dominates as a 6'5" player in a league where the average height is 5'11". In the NBA, she'd be undersized as a SF and surrounded by players who all have better verticals than her. She herself stirred controversy when she recommended lowering the rims in the WNBA:

"I think for some reason people are taking it as a cut to the women's game by saying this, but in no way is it a cut. It's really just evening the playing field to the men. They are an average of 7 inches taller than us, and their vertical leap is greater than ours, so let's even the playing field and lower the rims a little bit, keep the ball the same size and keep the three-point line at the same distance as the men and we'll see a really awesome game."

https://www.espn.com/espnw/culture/s...lle-donne-mind

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good counterpoints...

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not a chance

tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The funniest part was the video talking about passing to open teammates when double triple teamed.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    idk man. i have a hard time believing that Brittney Griner wouldnt take a wet on bryn Forbes ina game of basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way. Back in the day at UT I ran in pick up games down at Gregory Gym. In the off season gals from the UT women’s team would run with us college dudes. Them gals they had nothing.
    Except maybe if you left one of em open they would hit a shot.
    Couple of em we’re good looking so playing grab ass in the action was fun.
    True story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The UT women’s team I can see that, because good female basketball players only play at like 3 schools, UCONN, Baylor, or Notre Dame. But anybody thinking the UCONN women’s team wouldn’t whip the out of any non-professional group of men is out of their minds.They’re better than any men below the D1 level.
    Nope
    I ran circles around Jody Condrat girls when I wasn’t copping a feel. Them girls were top of the line those days. They had nothing compared to dudes who ran down at Gregory. Even Clarissa Davis who was stout.
    Jody brought college dudes into practice with the team to get her girls toughed up and used to the speed. But she would not let the men jump because gals can’t jump quick and high like men.

So I beg to differ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are they turning a profit yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes is starting for the spurs so anything is possible. I could actually imagine delladonne being a better defender the Brent forms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes is starting for the spurs so anything is possible. I could actually imagine delladonne being a better defender the Brent forms
    And as Korny mentioned Bill Greiner.

Seriously while he might can a few more treys they would be better on D.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The funniest part was the video talking about passing to open teammates when double triple teamed.
    Saw that.

I guess we could say no one has more experience in doing it wrong therefore he is in a good position to advise what not to do?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw that.

I guess we could say no one has more experience in doing it wrong therefore he is in a good position to advise what not to do?
    It's called "irony", bud.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    idk man. i have a hard time believing that Brittney Griner wouldnt take a wet on bryn Forbes ina game of basketball
    Yeah Mark Cuban fell into this trap...she dominates due to her height and nothing else, she’d get wrecked in a league with compe ion as tall as she is but just stronger and more athletic.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as a guy that played against girls that played for the national team I can tell you they suck. A G league team would probably defeat an WNBA by 100 as the girls would find it hard to score a single bucket.

Thread Information