Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs also have players that get significant minutes that are either a non factor on offense, Lyles and Poodle, or an albatross on defense, Bryn, Belli and sometimes Patty. Every player can't be elite on both sides of the ball but these players weaknesses outweigh whatever strengths they bring to the table.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I can say is when Forbes plays he is more of an asset for the other team then for the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I can say is when Forbes plays he is more of an asset for the other team then for the Spurs.
    That kind of guy is a detriment no matter what his MPG average is. Formes should not be in the NBA. PERIOD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the loss that will haunt Spurs down the line, cannot lose to the friggin Suns

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9th seed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... Isn't Jamal Crawford sitting at home, ...
    The reason he's home is that he's 38 years old, and when last seen his FG% was even worse than Forbes now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missed this game, but this one stings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s worse than that, much worse than that. Spurs coaching stuff intentionally got that one guy beat them by putting one of the worst defender in the league on him for the first 70% of the game provoking overhelping and easy offense for the Sun. It was maybe the dumbest coaching decision of the season.
    Because modern NBA is trying to outscore 2 points with shooting 3. But Forbes has not been shooting well, way below than what his defense gives up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop already found a formula with having Aldridge shoot outside, and let athletic guards attack the rim, switch and guard anyone. Why move away from this? Commit to that iden y and stick with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I saw Pop deciding to close the game with the 2 midgets I knew we were going to lose. And sure enough, Forbes was 0-3 down the stretch and Mills also missed a couple of hero ball threes, with both of them getting run over while trying to defend on the other end. This team needs some serious roster upgrades if that's the best we can roll out there to close a game at those two spots.

I had no words other than " ".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I saw Pop deciding to close the game with the 2 midgets I knew we were going to lose. And sure enough, Forbes was 0-3 down the stretch and Mills also missed a couple of hero ball threes, with both of them getting run over while trying to defend on the other end. This team needs some serious roster upgrades if that's the best we can roll out there to close a game at those two spots.

I had no words other than " ".

The worst part was when the Spurs had an 5-on-4 advantage to take the lead in the 4th and Brent Forms decided to travel. Mills even made the shot right after the pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good for DDR. I only wish it was on a winning team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reason he's home is that he's 38 years old, and when last seen his FG% was even worse than Forbes now.
    He’s perfect for the Spurs right now. They love the old guys who are completely done in the NBA.

The only reason Pop won’t go after him is because he plays Bryns position. Can’t take minutes away from his secret lover.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    absolutely demoralizing loss.
    i have 0 faith in this team making the postseason and they should be, the team deserves better

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could care less if a player scores 5000 points 1000 rebounds and 1500 assists over so many games, the bottom line is this team sucks and needs to start over...patfo should be the first to go, followed by forbes...and no need to make the playoffs because it's going to be a one and done..this team has no chance of making a deep playoff run...continue to suck and get a good draft pick, but of course pop will that up too by sticking the lottery pick in Austin for 3 years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because modern NBA is trying to outscore 2 points with shooting 3. But Forbes has not been shooting well, way below than what his defense gives up.
    But that doesn’t explain it. Okay, you believe Forbes is a ing Steph Curry. You don’t put Steph Curry on Devin Booker, you hide him defensively. You try him on Rubio, you try him on a SF and see if you can get away with this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wish forbes were as good a defender as steph curry

Thread Information