Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been a Spurs fan since early 2000s, never sat closer than the top of the lower bowl.

Ive decided I’m going to spend the money on a couple row 1-3 seats, and see all these guy up close, especially before Pop retires. Would be cool to see Timmy on the bench too.

Is section 20 the way to go, or section 16 so you have an angle to see what’s going on?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you spend money on this team? That's like subbing in Marco when the other team is on an 18-0 run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sit in Section 6 right behind the bench if you want to be up close. Sometimes you won't see the game as well when the players are standing. Section 2 is also right by the bench, but they won't be standing in front of you. Yeah man it'll be a blast.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show up in the second quarter and get fire sale prices from the scalpers, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want to see what it is like close to the floor go to a wnba game. Much cheaper. I had a lot of fun yelling at Lambeer when he was the opposing coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sit in Section 6 right behind the bench if you want to be up close. Sometimes you won't see the game as well when the players are standing. Section 2 is also right by the bench, but they won't be standing in front of you. Yeah man it'll be a blast.
    thanks for that, I got the sections mixed up. Thanks very helpful.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show up in the second quarter and get fire sale prices from the scalpers, tbh.
    Then realize, you are the 3rd person that scalper (who coincidentally disappeared) sold those same tickets too.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sitting courtside is amazing, the game looks so much faster and more physical watching it that close.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can also wait till right before the game and look on stubhub. Somtime those prices will fall. especially if you have a flexible schedule and dont care who you see you can sometimes get some good deals. Or tickpick (never heard of them but they happen to be the add on this screen that says no fee. Dont know how legit they are.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then realize, you are the 3rd person that scalper (who coincidentally disappeared) sold those same tickets too.
    And in that event you'll care much less cos you paid so low.

My best seats have came into game time; but I've never been to a game in SA, so I don't know if there's any variance there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as long as your not sitting behind any baskets you should be good and ideally across from the bench

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Behind spurs bench start fire pop chant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not very hard to move down to lower levels.. so many open seats.. The ushers aren't very good at their jobs tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great seat for me was around row 8 opposite the visitors bench. Just a warning though... your going to get an unfortunate close up view of Bryns ty effort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes has the best seats in the house. He gets to watch the game from inside the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been a Spurs fan since early 2000s, never sat closer than the top of the lower bowl.

Ive decided I’m going to spend the money on a couple row 1-3 seats, and see all these guy up close, especially before Pop retires. Would be cool to see Timmy on the bench too.

Is section 20 the way to go, or section 16 so you have an angle to see what’s going on?
    i sit row 12 most times out there and i'd say anything at that low level in the center is a great view regardless. when i've sat higher up i try to get corner/angle seats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes has the best seats in the house. He gets to watch the game from inside the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not very hard to move down to lower levels.. so many open seats.. The ushers aren't very good at their jobs tbh
    that might've been true back at the alamodome but at the at&t the ushers in the lower bowl are like pests. not sure if you're mentioning moving down from the higher level to its lowest row?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you spend money on this team? That's like subbing in Marco when the other team is on an 18-0 run.
    negative nancy over here... the games are still fun regardless. i've been to a handful this year and they were fun but we also won all those games.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that might've been true back at the alamodome but at the at&t the ushers in the lower bowl are like pests. not sure if you're mentioning moving down from the higher level to its lowest row?
    Yea, it seems like some years back when ticket price discrepancies between lower and upper were exponentially growing, there came a concerted effort to lock down lower bowls in NBA arenas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, it seems like some years back when ticket price discrepancies between lower and upper were exponentially growing, there came a concerted effort to lock down lower bowls in NBA arenas.
    yeah as a kid at both the coliseum and the alamodome i used to always go from upper level to right behind the bench without a problem. i can barely get down the stairs to the charter member seats in the lower level without being harassed by at least 2-3 ushers and then another 2 or so when i get to my section.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at home in front of TV watching some serious contenders

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And in that event you'll care much less cos you paid so low.

My best seats have came into game time; but I've never been to a game in SA, so I don't know if there's any variance there.
    At that point, the annoying part is not only do you lose the money but the game has started, and you get to walk all the way back to your car and find another place to watch it. By then, its halftime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been to only one game at AT&T. I sat in great seats that were extended off the the corner of the sideline and baseline. The section is tapered so the rows only have a few seats. The row me and my bae sat only had two seats. It was great not being scrunched in with the unwashed masses.
    The view of the game was ok but the little isolated spot was nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally agree with this. Don’t sit in the section behind the visitor bench, even if it’s a little cheaper (which I did when I was there last). It sucks because there’s a bunch of away fans.

Thread Information