My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know we have some insiders/pseudoinsiders on this board.

do the players even give a ? I feel like after losses the players are just sitting there doing their own thing going home coming in and putting in the same dog effort every night. pop coaches like an old drunk now. 8th seed is our absolute cap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why it is just basketball
    Pop the liberal fool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Care
    Lonnie IV
    DJ
    White

Care but
    Poodle. Cares but I think he is more aware of what Popped is doing and knows the people in a position to do something about Popped are not going to do squat.
    Patty but he buys into that he is the Leader rah rah Starbucks bull .
    Carrol. Cared but see's CIA Dipstick for exactly what he is and what he is doing to him. So just accepts that he is out of the Poppy Club.

Doesn't care at all
    LMA

Granted immunity
    Bryn Bryn. Somewhat buys into the delusion that is going to be Curry Lite. But in the end just trying to make a living. Deep down probably knows he should be a 15th man but Pooped has him confused, very very confused.

I wish I knew

Timmy Duncan. What on earth is he doing condoning this bull ? Even the new hairdo looks pretty fruity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you really want Tim to do? He's a first-year assistant coach. He isn't going to ing implement some revolutionary new idea in his first year coaching

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The team is fighting out there. Everybody, no exceptions. They tried to win. That's the most concerning thing, that they play hard and still lose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you really want Tim to do? He's a first-year assistant coach. He isn't going to ing implement some revolutionary new idea in his first year coaching
    Approach Popped and say WTF are you doing starting Forbes over ___ ____ _____ _____ _____?

If he has, great. If he hasn't sorry but he is a condoner. As are yes men Becky etc if they have not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Approach Popped and say WTF are you doing starting Forbes over ___ ____ _____ _____ _____?

If he has, great. If he hasn't sorry but he is a condoner. As are yes men Becky etc if they have not.
    I can imagine him suggesting something like that, but not being a about it and actually phrasing it as "What the are you doing?" Come on. He and Pop have like a father-son relationship. And now a boss-intern relationship with Tim just learning how to coach. He can't just come in and enforce his authority all of a sudden. He's a Hall of Fame player, but he's a rookie coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The team is fighting out there. Everybody, no exceptions. They tried to win. That's the most concerning thing, that they play hard and still lose
    Pop ain't fighting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know Memphis is way more deserving of a playoff spot than them for sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say Demar cares a lot about winning based upon the way he's been playing. Unfortunately pop and his rotations lets him down each game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say Demar cares a lot about winning based upon the way he's been playing. Unfortunately pop and his rotations lets him down each game.
    Agreed, DDR cares greatly about winning, so much there are times his brain locks up. The players all want to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can imagine him suggesting something like that, but not being a about it and actually phrasing it as "What the are you doing?" Come on. He and Pop have like a father-son relationship. And now a boss-intern relationship with Tim just learning how to coach. He can't just come in and enforce his authority all of a sudden. He's a Hall of Fame player, but he's a rookie coach.
    After 5 games he could have asked nicely. Like a son asking a father if you wish.
    After 10 games, no.
    After 15 games, no.

We are now at the 44 game mark. Anyone putting up with Pops obvious power control head gamey including Duncan are now long since condoners if they have not spoken up. And to be clear I don't know if any have or have not. Wish we had a lip reader (for real) to get the exchange between Becky and Tim on that vid where both looked flabbergasted and disappointed. At this point the style in which he is approached can still be respectful, but the keys need to be taken away. A long time ago.

Pop being put above team is utter b.s. Flies in the face of the fake narrative of "Pop treats everyone the same" fluff that's been parroted out when for decades he had an MVP and multiple All Stars on the team. That's been over since 2014. 2016 we can count Kwa as MVP and I guess LMA as borderline All Star.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know Bryn cares since he claps and puts his head down every time he makes a mistake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, DDR cares greatly about winning, so much there are times his brain locks up. The players all want to win.
    This.

I think DeMar is so desperate to win it actually hurts his play. He is soooooo easily frustrated. Like the guy trying too hard to get the girl and making it worse.

Thread Information