Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    It's a process... mexicanjunior's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think a challenge was possible. All you could do is challenge that Lowry touched it last but it was crystal clear it was Murray. A challenge in that situation would have been useless and a waste of s timeout I think
    Could have challenged it was a foul. Looked like his arm was hit to me...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could have challenged it was a foul. Looked like his arm was hit to me...
    nah clean strip and he then threw it out of bounds

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    11 points, 7 rebounds, 2 blocks in just 13 minutes.

Lord Poeltl.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how popovich finally went to Walker at the end of the game when he got in desperation mode. That's the only time popovich will ever make adjustments, because he's an arrogant ass and doesn't want to admit he was wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9th seed, baby!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bounce back vs bulls though...then the sniffers will be back

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Spurs will be good next year

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder what its like to have a real pg
    And a real SG since Bryn and Patty played a major part of the fourth.

Another 4th quarter collapse . Spurs stop scoring at 97 around the 8 min after getting the lead. That was about time Pop prioritized floor spacers with no D for the rest of the 4th. Spurs didnt get off 97 till around 3.30 mark.

When this coach figures out closing with the likes of Marco, Patty and Bryn combined isnt working, it may be too late. They are undersized or 1 dimensional shooters that spread the floor . That's all. In today's NBA you need more than that on both ends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another 4th quarter collapse . Spurs stop scoring at 97 around the 8 min after getting the lead. That was about time Pop prioritized floor spacers with no D for the rest of the 4th. Spurs didnt get off 97 till around 3.30 mark.

When this coach figures out closing with the likes of Marco, Patty and Bryn combined isnt working, it may be too late. They are undersized or 1 dimensional shooters that spread the floor . That's all. In today's NBA you need more than that on both ends.

And a real pf why were at it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White has been really solid in 4th Qtrs for a while now and was having a great game through three quarters today. What's with the "I wonder what it's like to have a PG" bull ?

White-Murray is good. They were causing havoc on defense even if they had some stupid turnovers on the other end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White has been really solid in 4th Qtrs for a while now and was having a great game through three quarters today. What's with the "I wonder what it's like to have a PG" bull ?

White-Murray is good. They were causing havoc on defense even if they had some stupid turnovers on the other end.
    The fact that Pop recognizes how good the DJ-DW pairing is, but will probably still start his pet Forbes next game, is insane

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And a real pf why were at it
    Ya that would help too. Rudy wasnt that great either.

Pop did flirt with DWhite and Dejounte after seeing Bryn Marco shoe but raptors were rolling by then And spurs offense was stagnated at 97.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just loved seeing White and Murray together

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a bunch of offensively inept gots the Spurs are. Just "oops, we suddenly forgot how to put a ball through a hoop with an 8-point lead in the 4th quarter. Our bad!"

ers.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a bunch of offensively inept gots the Spurs are. Just "oops, we suddenly forgot how to put a ball through a hoop with an 8-point lead in the 4th quarter. Our bad!"

ers.
    It ain that hard to figure out tbh. Although I am simplifying things. Pop finished with that same lineup that started badly in the first quarter minus Lyles and Demar at pf in the 4th. sprinkle abit of Patty and Marco in there. Its quite obvious why the defense takes a hit in the 4th and we already know about the offense.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like why close with Bryn at all if he ain't having lights out Curry like game. He was such a liability on defense again tonight , theres no point to playing him the 4th.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle Lowry was abusing Bryn in the post. That just shouldnt be allowed and can be avoided . Instead I see pop looking for the refs to bail out Bryn.

That's how sad this coach has become

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We saw two positive rotation changes this game. White and Murray start together in the 2nd half, and the two were joined by Walker on two different 4th quarter stints, including the last minute.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how much longer till we get to see Metu get some actual PT during the game. I am guessing he has jumped Carrol for the 5th string PF spot. Lyles/Gay/DDR/Beli/Metu Maybe after this game Lyles falls back and beli goes away.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol... Derrick white and his awful 4th qtr sealed the deal for the spurs. Murray too. Had nothing to do with forbes. 6 turnovers...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol... Derrick white and his awful 4th qtr sealed the deal for the spurs. Murray too. Had nothing to do with forbes. 6 turnovers...
    you are wrong 99.99% of the time, but this time you are actually right. I'm surprised

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Learn to read or stay dumb lol. Im talking about getting stops and those players combined..That's been happening all year. You going off on your own tangent as per usual.

Spurs got the lead at 97 to 89 despite the TOs. That was at 9min mark. Then got outscored 21 to 9 to finish. This has happened all the season but let's blame the turnovers.. haha that just re ed. As soon as the spurs fell behind at 97 the pressure was on and DWhite was the only one looking to make things happen. That ain't the big picture. The story of our season is lack of defense and the weak link shooters pop keeps going to close.

Look at who comes in at the 9min mark and the oppostion run begins. Its the same usual suspects

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just loved seeing White and Murray together
    yeah ... but why was Bryn still on the court with them?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    pop: “good game. tough loss. who cares.”

fire this man.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    pop: “good game. tough loss. who cares.”

fire this man.
    You are disgusting. Pop said exactly how most people felt on that night.

Thread Information