Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDGAF if someone posted this tweet already. It deserves it's own thread, tbh.

I hate this mother er so much, bro. Literally has no business being out on the court. This is the most disgusting, blatant case of favoritism of all-time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His defense is definitely some of the worst I've ever witnessed from row 12 and my tv screen. Just sickening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I challenge OP to find ONE sequence of good defense.
    Bet you can’t do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need some clips of Forbes pushing his own teammates in the back, which interferes with them playing defense as well. I've seen him do that to Poeltl and Lonnie, and even LMA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the media is so scared to ask pop why he plays such a bad player so much they need to do it more subtlety; like "Pop, Bryn Forbes is rated as the worst defensive player in the NBA is their anything y'all can work on so he won't be so bad?". just to plant the seed in his head that we know Bryn is so ing bad that it's a travesty you play that bum 3rd most minutes on the team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes is just lost out there plain and simple. That last play is ridiculous he doesn’t even have the concept of put a body on someone and box out literally just sat directly under the basket and stared at the ball. Also why the is the worst defender guarding the best offensive player on the court

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's giving Trae Young run as the worst defender in the NBA. At least Trae makes teams pay on the other end. Forbes is just this immense vacuum of suckiness

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two of those foul calls and the travel call were bad and/or weak. But I fully am against this nonsense of Forbes being a starter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t even troll defend him anymore tbh. He’s taken the fun out of it by just being the worst thing in a Spurs uniform since someone made a fake picture of Karl Malone wearing a Spurs uni back in 04.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes is just lost out there plain and simple. That last play is ridiculous he doesn’t even have the concept of put a body on someone and box out literally just sat directly under the basket and stared at the ball. Also why the is the worst defender guarding the best offensive player on the court
    Here's a funny but scary fantasy tought. If MJ was still playing pop would have Bryn Forbes guarding him. Haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey! But he throws his fingers up and looks really mad anytime he hits a shot! Super cool.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This forum is going to be apocalyptic when he signs he's extension at 12:01AM. WOJ probably has the tweet saved already in his drafts folder - if he doesn't, he should.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was he really guarding Devin Booker? Yikes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs were one travel call away from leading late in the game. Thanks Bryn. At least he can be relied on for some buckets... Oops. Well at least he can also box out guys to let the big rebound... Oh wait

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lefko has been going in on g-league Brent for a while now.

I also saw Tom Petrini call him a "bonafide scrub" and he's usually pretty nice when talking about players. I'm all for all the Brent hate, tbh.

Tbf that's on Pop as much as it is on Brent. You could see Book's eyes light up when he was guarding him. Went into attack mode.

It was like night and day when White and Lonnie were on him and yet Poop kept putting Brent back on him. Any other coach would've realized what a massive mismatch it was and permanently put someone else on Book.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a Jimmer fan. I root for the little guy. But Forbes doesn't Jimmer. He's a spot-up shooter who plays even considerably worse D.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes he was and it didn't not go well. He was lit up like a Christmas tree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saying I just heard Jeff Van Gundy, during the Lakers and 76ers game, that Thybulle is a defender so good that you need to keep him on the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saying I just heard Jeff Van Gundy, during the Lakers and 76ers game, that Thybulle is a defender so good that you need to keep him on the floor.

I watched the last part of that 76ers win. Thybulle was playing, doing good things, helping secure the win. Stole a LeBron pass, for one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go figure a defensive 3D rookie getting playing time. Could of had that dude or Keldon could be playing. But Poops says no. Gotta roll with a wannabe Steph

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes until 4th quarter (for 3/4 of the game) Forbes was a primary defender on Booker BY DESIGN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey! But he throws his fingers up and looks really mad anytime he hits a shot! Super cool.
    Aside from his dismal defense, you would think all of his mugging and gesturing would undermine his stature in Pop’s eyes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the media is so scared to ask pop why he plays such a bad player so much they need to do it more subtlety; like "Pop, Bryn Forbes is rated as the worst defensive player in the NBA is their anything y'all can work on so he won't be so bad?". just to plant the seed in his head that we know Bryn is so ing bad that it's a travesty you play that bum 3rd most minutes on the team
    Pop already knows this, his assistants know this, the announcers, his teammates, the other team, most of the fans, and probably Bryn himself all know about his ty defense. Plus the way he has been shooting lately, anyone on the bench can replace him in the starting lineup and the Spurs get at worst the same results. It is not hard to see and I don't care how drunk or senile Pop might be nowadays, he has been in this game for so long that seeing a players flaws should come as natural as reading to the normal everyday person. Pop may have lost a step as a coach but you can't assume that this means he is totally illiterate to the basics of the game. So the question to Pop should be straight and to the point "Why is Bryn starting?" Of course, Pop will probably give some smart ass answer meaning he has his reasons and he's not interested in sharing. Probably that's as far as it will get leaving the rest of us pissed off for the rest of the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gave up 33 points and cost us a crucial 3-pointer on offense. That's 36 point differential in a game lost by 4 points. Go figure

Thread Information