Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to root for the Spurs as long as this loser is getting major minutes every night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw something reviewing the last game for clips. Lonnie gets pulled, doesn't seem happy off course. He takes a seat on the floor by the baseline. Timmy sees this and turns the Becky Jumps up walks over to him and they have a bit of a discussion. Lonnie's Body Language is poor the rest of the game.

I think Pop has just lost Lonnie.

Maybe Keldon Weatherspoon, METU(mostly he was at the last game) and Luka being in Austin isn't that bad of a thing.
    Watched it live and felt it was definitely out of norm. Players sitting on the floor is rare and then TD bending over and counselling him in his ear as soon as he sat makes you wonder. And from all accounts Walker is 'Spurs' material all the way. Selfless to the t. The coach is the problem right now I can't see anyway around it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw something reviewing the last game for clips. Lonnie gets pulled, doesn't seem happy off course. He takes a seat on the floor by the baseline. Timmy sees this and turns the Becky Jumps up walks over to him and they have a bit of a discussion. Lonnie's Body Language is poor the rest of the game.

I think Pop has just lost Lonnie.

Maybe Keldon Weatherspoon, METU(mostly he was at the last game) and Luka being in Austin isn't that bad of a thing.

It's understandable to get benched when you make some mistakes that result in points, or if your in foul trouble despite not getting a lot of minutes to begin with. But to get benched when you're feeling it, for a guy that has been ing up all game and has been a huge liability. I'd be pissed off too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gave up 33 points and cost us a crucial 3-pointer on offense. That's 36 point differential in a game lost by 4 points. Go figure
    PATFO turd sandwich fiends will say that, despite this, Forbes 7 points were BIG. *throws up 3 fingers and claps hands*

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not another fckkng dum a$$ thread

Please see other 75 worthless threads

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was he really guarding Devin Booker? Yikes.

No. He wasn't defending . But Booker did exploit him. Teams are actually making Forbes part of their game plan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love a mega mix of all the times Forbes turns his back to the driver and runs to the stanchion as he gives up the score. Happens all the damn time

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDGAF if someone posted this tweet already. It deserves it's own thread, tbh.

I hate this mother er so much, bro. Literally has no business being out on the court. This is the most disgusting, blatant case of favoritism of all-time.
    The sad part about this is that half of these highlights weren't even forbes. Its hilarious. Just look at the second score. Aldridge doesnt even help in the least. This should just be a warning for low iq fans who don't understand team defense. Hes posted trash like this before. Hes dumber than murray tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can start saving them(2 a game tops) from now on and compile them at the end of the year.

He looks honestly terrified. I can only imagine and hope that during this time, he is thinking.

" !, this is it. Pop is Finally going to realize I'm a Fraud. No more paychecks!

I better REALLY be upset with myself, and I'll make sure he sees me when he benches me in 20 minutes."

thanks

While you're at it, maybe another megamix of Forbes getting backdoored with his flex-pouting after each basket. But, now that I think about it ... that's a lot of work with the amount times he gets backdoored combined with his backturning stanchion running. So it's okay if you don't, that's a lot of video!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks

While you're at it, maybe another megamix of Forbes getting backdoored with his flex-pouting after each basket. But, now that I think about it ... that's a lot of work with the amount times he gets backdoored combined with his backturning stanchion running. So it's okay if you don't, that's a lot of video!
    That face he makes while stiffening up is classic. Looks like a two year old who had his cookie taken away.

I'm not sure why he gets frustrated...everyone in the building knows he's going to get schooled. Everyone we play runs right at him or Patty when either of them are in the game. Not sure why Pop is so blind to the obvious this year....I remember when my grandma's dementia started setting in and she tried to hide it....Pop's coaching reminds me a lot of someone who isn't really sure of what he's doing, but is trying to still pretend that he's in control.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks

Oh, those back door cuts . Don't need to pick or even bump Bryn.

Just hesitate a little and run right past him or run out to the wing and hard cut back. I feel for the kid, but it's infuriating.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDGAF if someone posted this tweet already. It deserves it's own thread, tbh.

I hate this mother er so much, bro. Literally has no business being out on the court. This is the most disgusting, blatant case of favoritism of all-time.

The 33 second mark... What the was that? Bryn just flailed his arms back and didn't even bother to shuffle his feet to contend. ing pathetix

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The people who are complaining about Forbes are the same damn people who wanted Green gone lmao.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The people who are complaining about Forbes are the same damn people who wanted Green gone lmao.
    The part of the kawhi trade that pissed me off the most was that the Spurs threw in Green. It shows just how bad popovich's judgment has been the past few years. Thinking Forbes can be a Green replacement is just plain stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me watching Brent "g-league" Forms play basketball:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does he really have 4 baby mamas or is that just some spurstalk bs?

Thread Information