Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I swear this isn't my alt
    Is Will really an alt? I was under the impression it was a main account...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Doctor Bedpan there with the real life feels. You should start a go me account.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I swear this isn't my alt
    I definitely got that joke from you though

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's when I turned the TV off tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than anything his movie company produced, amirite?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My big brother is gone. In a daring, bold, and unapologetic death snatch, the en y that created us all recalled him home.

This death brought every rich, wealthy, famous, poor , and downtrodden person to the same conclusion. Which is die we shall. After reading each post in this thread I want to thank the decent Spurs fans for their grace. So thank you! I have no need to address the others. Spurs fan It was one of a journey for us all wasnt it? Man our Golden era of basketball. Kobe and Timmy made life more enjoyable for us all. Without Tim Duncan there would be no Kobe Bryant and vice versa. The truth is I talked a lot of back in the day with that trio of Kool/Buddy/Cully but the reality is I respected Tim Duncan as a great player and rival. If Timmy wasnt there Kobe's les would be almost meaningless. So beating a beast like Duncan solidified Kobe's stature. Duncan brought out the best in Kobe and it was a rival a gift from the Basketball Gods. We were all fortunate to have witnessed those great games from 2 of the games greatest Ambassadors.

Kobe will now be immortalized for eternity. I'm proud to have lived vicariously through him as you lived vicariously through Duncan. Embrace those you love, be kinder, gentler, and more accepting.

Thanks Big Bro for all the dope basketball memories.

Rest Easy Big Bro. Will always love you. Rest easy you and every single person on that reclaimed flight.

Until next time.

#mamba4life

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My big brother is gone. In a daring, bold, and unapologetic death snatch, the en y that created us all recalled him home.

This death brought every rich, wealthy, famous, poor , and downtrodden person to the same conclusion. Which is die we shall. After reading each post in this thread I want to thank the decent Spurs fans for their grace. So thank you! I have no need to address the others. Spurs fan It was one of a journey for us all wasnt it? Man our Golden era of basketball. Kobe and Timmy made life more enjoyable for us all. Without Tim Duncan there would be no Kobe Bryant and vice versa. The truth is I talked a lot of back in the day with that trio of Kool/Buddy/Cully but the reality is I respected Tim Duncan as a great player and rival. If Timmy wasnt there Kobe's les would be almost meaningless. So beating a beast like Duncan solidified Kobe's stature. Duncan brought out the best in Kobe and it was a rival a gift from the Basketball Gods. We were all fortunate to have witnessed those great games from 2 of the games greatest Ambassadors.

Kobe will now be immortalized for eternity. I'm proud to have lived vicariously through him as you lived vicariously through Duncan. Embrace those you love, be kinder, gentler, and more accepting.

Rest Easy Big Bro. Will always love you. Rest easy you and every single person on that reclaimed flight.

Until next time.

#mamba4life
    back from the dead >

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Until next time.

#mamba4life
    To summarize, you are a got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Until next time.

#mamba4life
    Kool!!!

How's life?

Still Getting dem walmart blondes?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Until next time.

#mamba4life
    Agreed. I always viewed Duncan-Kobe as a Batman-Joker type of deal. The Joker brought out the best in Batman while Batman did the same for the Joker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is like the Kawhi thread. Laker fans gonna be bumping it for all eternity to attention like apo

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    You can't sue someone who isn't liable. I don't think any lawyer would take that one on given the amount of legal representation the Bryant estate could afford.
    see she suing

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    When the NTSB releases their final report on the accident, blame will fall squarely on the shoulders of Ara Zobayan, who went IIMC at over 150 knots, subsequently losing control of the helicopter and falling from the sky at over 4,000 feet per minute.

It’s all his fault.

Kobestans will grow to hate him with the fury of a thousand suns. Prime trolling opportunities arise from the ashes of the wreckage.

THE KOBE KILLER
    Last edited by spankadelphia; 03-21-2020 at 01:06 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's dead. He payed the price.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    He's dead. He payed the price.
    did you just say paYed? smdh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He payded

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's dead. He paid the price.
    FIFY

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe's legacy: Total asshole to the end and beyond.

https://eurweb.com/2020/02/25/kobe-b...blic-memorial/

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe was probably throwing no bones her way. Do you blame her?

Thread Information