Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's sad to lose Kobe, but I think even worse for him to know he lost his daughter. It's one thing to know that you're going to die, but when you know your kid is going with you, that's got to be the worst feeling in the entire world

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well yeah I hated him too but not gonna dance on his grave when something like this happens, it’s not any less sad because I rooted against him when he played.
    Agreed this is how I exactly feel. Laker fans have to realize the majority of us are still human and we may have hated him as a player but I really doubt 99 percent of people in here was ever hoping for him to die.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, sh**!

This is indeed tragic...

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If you hated him as a player, that's the biggest honor you can give him. But I truly believe white media hated him the person as a result of Shaq, Colorado, etc. That's my issue. Not rival teams' fans wishing that he fails.
    wft are you talking about?

I don't recall any of this outside of the constant "rapist" jokes here on ST. The guy was one of the most iconic and celebrated players in the sport's history. The media always loved him

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If you hated him as a player, that's the biggest honor you can give him. But I truly believe white media hated him the person as a result of Shaq, Colorado, etc. That's my issue. Not rival teams' fans wishing that he fails.
    Even if they did, the dude just died on his way to go play basketball with his daughter who was inspired to play by her dad...about as tragic as it gets no matter how you feel about Colorado/Shaq/etc.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Sickening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Rick Fox on chopper, and not all 5 kids either. Just those ty LA reporters trying to get their name out there to capitalize on the tragedy. Vultures.
    Watching the ing dumb ass on ESPN asking Jay Williams to sum up Kobe's legacy like moments after finding out the news, Jay just shook his head... These ing stupid media narratives are mentally taxing. Makes me want to throat punch someone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re that jumped the gun and reported all 4 daughters should be fired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this sucks real hard...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the ing dumb ass on ESPN asking Jay Williams to sum up Kobe's legacy like moments after finding out the news, Jay just shook his head... These ing stupid media narratives are mentally taxing. Makes me want to throat punch someone.
    It's too easy to judge. People react to tragedy differently.

But to speak to your point, people are who they are regardless. This wouldn't eliminate any vultures.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't know what to say. So tragic.

RIP

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I am beyond shocked.

He was one of the legends I grew up watching, no matter he played for the opposition. I can't believe he is gone.

Can I also say that he seemed like a genuinely nice dude the last couple of years: hard-working, dedicated, yet kind to others. The alleged rape seemed like a distant bad dream for him.

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    As someone who had a brush with death himself, Jay Williams handled himself brilliantly. I always was a Kobe hater on the court, especially after that wild banker over Wade back in the day. But damn. Sucks man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    besides the spurs big 3, there is probably no player i've seen more of than Kobe, having grown up in LA. like just about all spurs fans, always hated him on the court, but no doubt one one of the most influential players of my lifetime. i still find myself saying "kobe" when throwing a balled up piece of paper towards the trash bin

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Came in here to see if anyone resorted to trolling

yet

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good news is it looks like only 1 of his daughters was on board with him, not 3

and no Rick Fox... just the pilot and another dad and basketball player daughter combo (likely one of the daughter's friends/teammates)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would think today's NBA games would be canceled. But the Jew ain't gonna lose any money.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good news is it looks like only 1 of his daughters was on board with him, not 3

and no Rick Fox... just the pilot and another dad and basketball player daughter combo (likely one of the daughter's friends/teammates)
    Their lives weren't any less valuable, dude.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    My most hated NBA player and likely athlete overall

Closest player to Jordan.

Kobe > LeBron

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't take all that money with you. At least Kobe became a strong family man in his final years, so it seemed.

(Can't say for sure b/c clearly that was part of a marketing strategy).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's sad to lose Kobe, but I think even worse for him to know he lost his daughter. It's one thing to know that you're going to die, but when you know your kid is going with you, that's got to be the worst feeling in the entire world
    Double edge sword. If you believe in the after life, than it's a comforting thought she, nor Kobe will be alone. But yeah imagine the thoughts as the helicopter plunges.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You would think today's NBA games would be canceled. But the Jew ain't gonna lose any money.
    Strange decision indeed. Seeing playérs visibly upset, Tyson Chandler was filmed crying on the bench and then still expect them to perform.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    wft are you talking about?

I don't recall any of this outside of the constant "rapist" jokes here on ST. The guy was one of the most iconic and celebrated players in the sport's history. The media always loved him
    Can you read? I said white media, not ST posters.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers official champs this season now tbh. But seriously wtf. I would be crying if that was Timmy. Pretty awful.
    Speaking of; it'll be interesting to see what he says about this.

Thread Information