Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberal anchor/reporter. So, we'll just move on quickly.

But for what it's worth, I don't want to persecute anyone for a slip of the tongue.
    Nah fire them. A slip of the tongue can be a lot of things. It cannot be that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What type of helicopter fits 9 people? Been looking around and the consensus seems to be 6 max.

So we have poor whether, possibly too many onboard. It's starting to make sense how this happen. Let's wait for more details though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STFU cuck. There's a difference between hating on the man and saying to troll you virgins. I doubt even 1% of ST actually hated the man himself. He played a game, he wasn't a politician making their lives worse, etc...

RIP to Kobe and his daughter...and heart goes out to not just his wife but the little ones that have to deal with the loss of their father and sister.
    Agreed this echoes my sentiments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people saying tmac was in the helicopter too

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Some people saying tmac was in the helicopter too

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf how did they get 9 people on that?
    Sikorsky S-76 are pretty spacious, made by Lockheed Martin Black Hawk Manufacturer. Again, in times like this levity is good to lighten the mood.

What's Kobe's favorite movie?

Black Hawk Down

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did you see a 'RIP the pilot' here? I get it if it's a close relative, but the whole celebrity worship, for a guy that literally wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire next to him is ridiculous.

Objectively, he was a confirmed snitch, an alleged rapist, a cheater, and an egomaniac. The world is a better place today, despite muh nostalgia and muh feelings.
    Stfu nono you have right to your opinions but feeding on to the negative bull today is bad form.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe was the ultimate villain for our franchise during the early part of this century. He was a talented prick with a ton of self awareness (plus Colorado) wearing the wrong colors.

I sports-hated the guy for about 20 years and made sure I had a ticket for his last game in San Antonio, 2016. The organization's tribute video and the crowd that night was tremendous.

He and Gianna's sudden accidental demise is heartbreaking. Saint Peter must have been down a dozen at halftime and needed buckets. Picked up a couple of scorers.

RIP Mamba. This tragedy is so unfortunate, and I feel for the citizens of Lakers Nation. Kobe will always hold a special place with Spurs fans, and kids busting their asses to be great around the globe.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is Howard Stern's crew/ Captain Janks reporting live on this??

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe will always hold a special place with Spurs fans,
    Speak for yourself pal.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah fire them. A slip of the tongue can be a lot of things. It cannot be that.
    I don't want to live in a world like that. Sh** happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What type of helicopter fits 9 people? Been looking around and the consensus seems to be 6 max.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Magic and Kareem were on the chopper too...
    Kareem is a good guy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arrivederci

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oops, terrible foreshadowing but I like the cameo by Kanye West & Robert Rodriguez.

I doubt there was a burning Nike swoosh by the wreckage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I'm saying is, for people that want to debate Kobe's legacy and where he ranks in NBA history, is that TIM DUNCAN NEVER DIED ON THE WAY TO HIS DAUGHTER'S BASKETBALL GAME IN A FIERY HELICOPTER CRASH.

Makes me wonder if he really had the clutch gene, after all.

I bet Dwight Howard wins the 2020 NBA Dunk Contest with a touching heartfelt tribute "helicopter dunk"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also had charity organizations and donated millions to help others but let's just focus on the bad because of your try hard online edgy persona
    I don’t have to pretend to be sad for that piece of . The only thing sad about this story is that he had to take his daughter with him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I'm saying is, for people that want to debate Kobe's legacy and where he ranks in NBA history, is that TIM DUNCAN NEVER DIED ON THE WAY TO HIS DAUGHTER'S BASKETBALL GAME IN A FIERY HELICOPTER CRASH.

Makes me wonder if he really had the clutch gene, after all.

I bet Dwight Howard wins the 2020 NBA Dunk Contest with a touching heartfelt tribute "helicopter dunk"
    Dying this way only boosts his legacy, you re .

Duncan is probably going to die of old age and have a boring death/funeral.

Kobe now lives as a legend who died young. People are going to think of him the same way people think of Elvis Prestley or Lennon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Kawhi keeps taking a helicopter to Staples for the Clipper games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is so sad for his family and friends. RIP legend, condolences Lakers fans. This sucks for any sports fan but I can never imagine losing a franchise giant like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw the footage. Helicopter was coming in fast when it just spun out of control and fell from the sky.

Everyone inside knew what was about to happen...The scene inside must have been terrifying during the 10 seconds it took to hit the ground.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dying this way only boosts his legacy, you re .

Duncan is probably going to die of old age and have a boring death/funeral.

Kobe now lives as a legend who died young. People are going to think of him the same way people think of Elvis Prestley or Lennon.
    And I AM SURE Duncan would not have it any other way to be honest..... That is who Timmy is.

Thread Information