Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First off I wanna say condolences... I absolutely hated the guy and thought he was overrated... But I don't with this on anyone... And RIP to his daughter too... Incredibly sad situation for all involved...

As for the topic ... Sadly I think Pop will double down on his "bigger than basketball" stance... He won't trade anyone, and will almost certainly give DDR and Forbes a huge contract...
    Sometimes you should just STFU.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these little no name posters have to squeeze whatever they can get out of this. They're all climbing all over each other to try to post the most edgy remarks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Op posted a very topical and respectful analysis and the edgelords are the people freaking out at the mild criticism over a rich dead athlete for a rival team. Two pages of performative indignation!

A whole bunch of "let me talk to your manager" posts

I'll also add op has proven right about kawhi in some respects and wrong in others. It's hardly the case that he's the biggest moron here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, Kobe's death definitely means Pop will be granting a huge new contract to Forbes and DeRozan. He was on the fence about it, but the helicopter crash convinced him it's the right move.

duncan2K5 is now officially the biggest idiot on the forum. There were a couple of other contenders, although he's always been at or near the top of the leader board. I was on the fence about it until Kobe's death, but this convinced me that it was the right decision.

Congratulations!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, Kobe's death definitely means Pop will be granting a huge new contract to Forbes and DeRozan. He was on the fence about it, but the helicopter crash convinced him it's the right move.

duncan2K5 is now officially the biggest idiot on the forum. There were a couple of other contenders, although he's always been at or near the top of the leader board. I was on the fence about it until Kobe's death, but this convinced me that it was the right decision.

Congratulations!
    He's been that for over a year

Thread Information