Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rob! What's up man? How's life? Still in the monte my friend?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rob! What's up man? How's life? Still in the monte my friend?
    It's hard out here for a pimp. Trump is everywhere.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are people so happy when this team is lottery bound. Next years draft sucks. Anyways its pops fault for playing bryck so we cant blame anyone else. you bryck!
    Because not making the playoffs and bringing that streak to an end will force real change in this organization...

Because if the spurs make it as the 8th seed and have 6 tough games with the lakers Pop is going to say some like "we really started gelling at the end of the season" and he is going to bring the same team back...which means new contract for Forbes and new contract for Gay...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because not making the playoffs and bringing that streak to an end will force real change in this organization...

Because if the spurs make it as the 8th seed and have 6 tough games with the lakers Pop is going to say some like "we really started gelling at the end of the season" and he is going to bring the same team back...which means new contract for Forbes and new contract for Gay...
    get that streak. Then they can blow it up right after... Or the next season. Just get that streak first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get that streak. Then they can blow it up right after... Or the next season. Just get that streak first.
    Name me the other team they are currently tied with for that streak without googling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name me the other team they are currently tied with for that streak without googling
    Suxers. And why does that matter?

Thread Information