Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't remember exactly, it was a long time ago. Think it was one of the prescription fatty pill companies when that was all the rage. Maybe OREX or VVUS

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have buy limit orders in for BA at $265.00 and XOM at $47.00

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've been following BA for awhile, still not sure it's time though.

Thought about XOM but decided on FANG instead, more upside in the long term I think. Still haven't bought though.

More virus shoes to drop imo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah. Basically FDR found a way to turn a nasty little recession into a full blown decade-long great depression with his crappy policies.

This would be more credible if you could name any of his policies, you ing right-wing poser.

"Derp, I know all about economics, 'cuz I said something about a Democrat and the economie, dur dee dur".

If your response is anything other than ing naming the effect of one policy using sound principles of economics.. you prove me right. Go.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

This would be more credible if you could name any of his policies.
    new deal

the end

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "Derp, I know all about economics, 'cuz I said something about a Democrat and the economie, dur dee dur".

You named a policy, but completely failed to say specifically how it caused the great Depresssion.

...because I would be willing to bet you are also a ing poser who knows jack about economics.

There are entire facebook groups of left-leaning economics nerds that make fun of people like you and the moronic feel-good memes that subs ute for understanding in your world.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

You named a policy, but completely failed to say specifically how it caused the great Depresssion.

...because I would be willing to bet you are also a ing poser who knows jack about economics.

There are entire facebook groups of left-leaning economics nerds that make fun of people like you and the moronic feel-good memes that subs ute for understanding in your world.
    Derp exists to follow Blake and Reck and then rate others based on his dreaming of Blake’s wife.

Derp has had very bad experiences with women I would guess, so it infuriates him he can’t actually just punch them, drag them by the hair, and nail them. And women obviously don’t fawn over him so sex exists on whatever screen he chooses.

Cant expect him to think about other subjects when he is overwhelmed in fantasy.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    gettin close

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I revised my BA limit to $260.00 and got that filled. Currently at $257.00. I'm just nibbling here, not going crazy, next BA buy is at $248.00. BA could go to $200? Who knows with this market volatility.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Derp exists to follow Blake and Reck and then rate others based on his dreaming of Blake’s wife.

Derp has had very bad experiences with women I would guess, so it infuriates him he can’t actually just punch them, drag them by the hair, and nail them. And women obviously don’t fawn over him so sex exists on whatever screen he chooses.

Cant expect him to think about other subjects when he is overwhelmed in fantasy.
    Seems like someone who likes to raise his e-peen by calling others cucks but secretly faps thinking about big black dudes inside his own girlfriend

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Futures indicate that tomorrow will be a bloobath. S&P 500 futures down 4%, crude oil down 28%.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When did you buy? Are you speculating a new drug approval?
    Up 350% when I sold. Good enough movement even today to make it tidy profit. It was at 8.53 at its lowest and I saw it at 11.50 already.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    don't buy anything oil rn...I played the US oil game 2 times and both companies basically went bankrupt on me (BP, Swift Energy). oil companies tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chesapeake Energy at 15 cents for those who don't mind a load of risk

Majority of their oil production is hedged at $58/bbl. Oil price war could send natural gas futures through the roof and save chk. NG up 6.5% today.

Not a trade for the faint hearted though.
    Last edited by SnakeBoy; 03-09-2020 at 04:33 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Chesapeake Energy at 15 cents for those who don't mind a load of risk

Majority of their oil production is hedged at $58/bbl. Oil price war could send natural gas futures through the roof and save chk. NG up 6.5% today.

Not a trade for the faint hearted though.
    Chesapeake going bankrupt my dude. They need $45 oil and they have a load of debt.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chesapeake going bankrupt my dude. They need $45 oil and they have a load of debt.
    Like I said it's risky. They need $60 oil and NG $3 to survive long term. Still much could happen to run it over $1 in the short term. At 15 cents it's worth a small bet to me. If I win I win, if I lose oh well. It's Vegas baby!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Keep looking at INO stock. 45% today.

But you only have a few days left before the gravy train ends. Better be out by then.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chk held up like a rock today. Well maybe more like a carcass that's been picked clean already lol

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Loaded up on BA at $190 today. I can't resist a high quality company at that price.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to buy while the blood is in the streets. This irrational fear will drive prices lower, but it will recover and big time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Keep looking at INO stock. 45% today.

But you only have a few days left before the gravy train ends. Better be out by then.
    Showing 8.37 at close

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Showing 8.37 at close
    I was looking at it midday.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I’m giving this 2-3 more weeks and then I’m going HAM...been waiting for this moment for years.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bought some AMC and TACO.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was looking at it midday.
    11.5 midday today

I gave everyone here a free tip, anyone capitalize?

Thread Information