My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Nah she going for a soccer player or personal trainer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Kobe didn't have to live thru her taking half his .

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Kobe didn't have to live thru her and a fat 5'4" taking half his .
    fify

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    LATINAS

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jokes aside, she had been with the same man since she was 17 years old. Don't care about how much money she has, that's over half your life with somebody, don't think you could ever get over that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jokes aside, she had been with the same man since she was 17 years old. Don't care about how much money she has, that's over half your life with somebody, don't think you could ever get over that.
    Did she stay at home while purporting he did 105?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did she stay at home while purporting he did 105?
    Celebrity couples aren't like us regular people, it would be impossible to not let your man have some fun on the road it's just sex, anyways, meaningless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celebrity couples aren't like us regular people, it would be impossible to not let your man have some fun on the road it's just sex, anyways, meaningless.
    But you're claiming she didn't have any?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you're claiming she didn't have any?
    0 chance, it's a sex for lifestyle trade.

There's absolutley no way that an alpha Male athlete like Kobe would risk the public finding out that another man smashed his non-celebrity wife

What happened with Duncan was unheard of and absolutely embarrassing, tbh. The only way to justify it would be if he's a sexual, hopefully that's the case.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's at her sexual prime. She'll have plenty of mourning f*cks, IMO (unless she's a frigid b*tch).

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    no doubt Fisher tbh imo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There's absolutley no way that an alpha Male athlete like Kobe would risk the public finding out that another man smashed his non-celebrity wife

What happened with Duncan was unheard of and absolutely embarrassing, tbh. The only way to justify it would be if he's a sexual, hopefully that's the case.
    Doubt Duncan is gay. If he was it would not make any sense for him to knock up another woman and have a baby mama. I know you are going to say he did it to cover up him being gay but I just don't buy it because the way society is today it would be much easier for him to come out then go through all the hassle of covering it up. Just like always another lame shtick by you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I see.
    And how would an alpha Male athlete

like Kobe stop his wife from cheating on him?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

why didn't he kill the fat and stubby tbh? a lifetime in prison is better than a lifetime of embarrassment. Plus he has enough money to get himself off or move overseas and not get caught

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for any of you giving a about the death of this guy.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    What Vanessa did to Kobe was nowhere near as bad as Amy and Tim. Latinas still have hearts tbh

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    What Vanessa did to Kobe was nowhere near as bad as Amy and Tim. Latinas still have hearts tbh
    She made his wear a skirt & turned him into a house husband

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow still continuing the Tim hate even after Kobe is gone.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Loneliness especially for a woman overcomes that. Not while her current teenagers are in the house but eventually she will need male companionship. She still has another 35+ years to live.

But most likely won't be another black male because of what you said. Likely a Latino male. Outside chance uber wealthy Arab.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sad. Such a pathetic thread

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Loneliness especially for a woman overcomes that. Not while her current teenagers are in the house but eventually she will need male companionship. She still has another 35+ years to live.

But most likely won't be another black male because of what you said. Likely a Latino male. Outside chance uber wealthy Arab.
    no woman who already has money would date an Arab...they’re filthy and disgusting people who are raised to hate women.

Thread Information