Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Murray doesn't go to Chatlotte in his final season for more minutes, only to get benched by an East lottery team and ruin his legacy with the Spurs

Smh, why couldn't TP just retire gracefully?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony Parker > Murray. Got it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was obviously referencing the championship.
    I don't think so but if its bothering you...ask him... I thought he was just marveling that TP was that young in 07..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker was the fastest guy in the league with the ball. I've never seen a player that fast with a basketball before him. He also was the greatest finisher of all time (just ask Erin). These two things combined with the fact that he actually knew how to ing dribble more than made up for his lack of a jumpshot early on in his career. Murray has none of these attributes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker was the fastest guy in the league with the ball. I've never seen a player that fast with a basketball before him. He also was the greatest finisher of all time (just ask Erin). These two things combined with the fact that he actually knew how to ing dribble more than made up for his lack of a jumpshot early on in his career. Murray has none of these attributes
    Very true. He was always listed as one of the top finishers at the rim. You'd see all centers and power forwards on leaders list and then you see Tony thrown in there at the top.

Murray can't make a shot if he gets bumped. Tony seemed like he needed contact in order to finish (just ask Erin).

Thread Information